|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat:||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Farmers Insurance Agent in Brodheadsville, PA
As your local Farmers® agent in Brodheadsville, PA, I help people protect themselves and their assets from the unexpected. We will work together to go over all your insurance options so we can create a plan that fits your specific needs. With over 15 years of experience working in insurance, I have the knowledge and understanding to help you better comprehend your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, specialty, business insurance and more. Come stop by our office located on Route 115 near Pleasant Valley High school .
Give me a call at (570) 402-6247 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Brodheadsville, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
Manager of Minors Baseball, West End Little League
West End Little League (WELL) is chartered under Little League, Inc. in Williamsport, PA. All children ages 4-16 living in Chestnuthill, Eldred, Polk, or Ross Townships are eligible to participate. WELL provides the opportunity for your young player to learn the basic fundamentals of Baseball and Softball while also gaining valuable life lessons that can only be learned through playing sports.
Football Coordinator of Pleasant Valley Cubs
The PV Cubs provide the opportunity for our young athletes to participate in physical exercise to become healthier and stronger in mind and body. The organization strives to develop our athletes into mature, disciplined and responsible young adults capable of displaying the ideals of good sportsmanship and character, to become well adjusted, successful and trustworthy citizens.
Boy Scout Troop 84!
Troop 84 has a robust program with a very wide variety of activities available to the Scouts. The troop has a campout almost every month of the year. One month the troop may be rock climbing; another month they may be hiking; on other campouts the focus may be on basic Scout skills such as first aid, knot tying, cooking, or fire building. Frequently our program also includes, at some point in the year, activities focused on shooting sports, wilderness survival, and leadership development. The activities on the schedule each year depend on what the boys decide to include in their program.
- Coaching baseball and football
- Working with Boy Scouts
- Eagles and Phillies Fan
PWS 06095P 6/17
- June 17, 2018Rating 5.0Agent was extreamly helpfull and processed the new polcy when other carriers would not.
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0William( or Bud as he prefers it) is very thorough and patient with us. Unlike most agents I had before, he took time to know our needs and visited our property for an initial appraisal before finalizing our policy. We are happy with his work.
- April 11, 2018Rating 5.0William Stephani was very helpful in my decision to choose Farmers insurance.
He did quote very fast and contact me as soon as he finished.
He explain me all lines of the quote.
We choose good payment plan which will work for me.
I recommend Mr. William Stephani to everybody as an agent for home insurance.
- April 7, 2018Rating 5.0Honest and knowledgeable service. Very helpful, and would recommend to anyone. Took the time to explain everything and answer any questions. I am now a customer! Thank you for your help!
- March 13, 2018Rating 5.0Great!
- March 6, 2018Rating 5.0Very easy to work with, responsive and caring. It is a pleasure to endorse Mr. Stephanie!
- February 26, 2018Rating 5.0We requested quotes for auto, home and umbrella policies, which Mr. Stephani got back to us with fairly quickly, after receiving all of our information. When meeting with him, he explained all coverage adequately and was able to answer our questions. He is very easy to work with and we truly appreciate his timely replies to our phone calls and emails.
- February 16, 2018Rating 5.0Buddy is a great agent, he is informative, friendly, offers quality advise, well versed in all aspects of coverage for homeowners, and auto insurance. We feel very confident in his ability to assist us in any way needed.
- January 25, 2018Rating 5.0Went over his means to have my renters insurance available, very nice to talk to and very easy to understand
- January 4, 2018Rating 5.0We were not expecting to pay, Make payment over a month early before insurance starts.
- December 13, 2017Rating 5.0I can not thank Bud enough for being so helpful and explaining and answering all my insurance questions. I saved switching to Farmers and am extremely happy. I will refer him to anyone of my friends and family with confidence. Bud made this switch easy and painless. He is well educated when it comes to my insurance needs. A 5 star rating all the way.
- November 10, 2017Rating 5.0Caring in providing you with the info that you need. Very knowledeable in his profession. Very personable . With a since desire to help you get the insurance you need and explains everything each step of the way