|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sat:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Farmers Insurance Agent in Bethlehem, PA
As your local Farmers® agent in the Poconos and Lehigh Valley, I thoroughly enjoy helping customers like you identify insurance coverages that best fit your needs. Once this personalized process is completed, you will have an understanding of your coverages and why they are appropriate for your situation. Understanding the coverages your insurance policies offer when needed brings you peace of mind--whether that's auto, boat, motorcycle, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Finding me is easy. From Route 22, take the Route 191 exit and bear right at the bottom of the ramp. Heading north on 191 (Nazareth Pike) for 3/10 of a mile, my office is on the right. Can't make it to my office? Give me a call at 610-295-7493. I am looking forward to meeting you!
Give me a call at (610) 295-7493 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Bethlehem, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Easton Area Neighborhood Center
I am proud to be a board member of the Easton Area Neighborhood Center! I guide and direct the executive director with the other board members. The mission of the EANC is to provide resources needed to avoid poverty, hunger and homelessness. EANC is committed to helping individuals and families in Northampton County develop the skills, education and work experience to become self-sufficient contributing members of their local community.
PWS LD-03 10/17
- August 30, 2018Rating 5.0Needed to add two new cars to my existing policy, one was purchased in another state. Christine worked with the dealership and made certain all paperwork was submitted correctly and in order. The second vehicle purchased was local and we were able to bring in the completed insurance documentation with us. Thank you.
- January 26, 2018Rating 5.0Christine was highly recommended by a friend to call her for my insurance quotes, she is very courteous and professional to deal with. Thank you!Response from ChristineJanuary 26, 2018Thank you, Art. The opportunity to earn your business is very appreciated.
- January 25, 2018Rating 1.0This was a very frustrating experience. Christine was originally very persistent in the sales process, but she failed to really get the job done when I brought it to her attention that the home valuation report details she had pulled from 365 were incorrect, and the premium she quoted me was not what I was being charged. Then, when I wasn't getting the answers I needed, I started calling Farmers customer service, and they let me down and confused things several times. I've canceled my policy.
- January 18, 2018Rating 5.0Great service from ChristineResponse from ChristineJanuary 26, 2018Thank you, Ed. I look forward to assisting you again in the future.
- January 6, 2018Rating 5.0I received very good service from Christine Stazo.Response from ChristineJanuary 6, 2018Joe, thank you for remembering me from the summer. Glad to have you as a customer.
- December 23, 2017Rating 5.0The BEST insurance agent that I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She went far beyond what she needed to do to get me the best rates.Response from ChristineDecember 27, 2017Mario, thank you for your kind words. I am looking forward to assisting you with all your insurance needs in the future.
- December 11, 2017Rating 5.0I am pleased with how you worked with me to change my coverage from AAA to Farmers for my car policy. You were very courteous and informative.Response from ChristineDecember 11, 2017Nicholas, thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. I enjoyed learning about you and your wife and look forward to our next conversation.
- December 7, 2017Rating 5.0Great! Knowledgeable, honest, helpful. Very pleasant.Response from ChristineDecember 7, 2017Thank you, Eric, it was great working with you!!! Please let me know if you have any questions..
- November 19, 2017Rating 5.0I went online to get an auto insurance quote from Farmers. I received a call from Christine the very next day. When I called her back, she was very pleasant and helpful! I need a policy ASAP, and Christine took care of it before we hung up the phone! She went out of her way to make sure that I was covered so that I could drive home from work with peace of mind that I had insurance. She made me feel comfortable and cared about. Thank you Christine!!Response from ChristineDecember 1, 2017Thanks, Donna. It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad I was able to help you.