Farmers Insurance Agent in West Linn, OR
Erik Vernon NelsonAbout Me
Born and raised in West Linn, OR I'm proud to serve this city and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. At Nelson Insurance Agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options.
Feel free to stop by our office which is conveniently located right next to West Linn High Shcool. We will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution.
With over 15 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that be for life, auto, home, business insurance, and more.
Give me a call at (503) 446-6301 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
- October 13, 2019Rating 5.0I never do these reviews, but felt compelled to share the experience I recently had with Erik Nelson. My insurance needs are complicated. I have several cars including a classic, motorcycles, home, business, as well as medical conditions that affect life insurance. Erik went above and beyond to find out all the information relevant to my coverage needs and spent the time to find the perfect policies for my family and I at exceptional rates. Thank you Erik! Fantastic service, highly recommended!
- September 4, 2019Rating 5.0Eric Nelson became my new agent when my former agent moved out of state. This was a good time to review my Insurance policies. I arranged to talk to Eric in person. As a retiree, I was looking for ways to decrease my insurance costs. Eric went through my 3 policies in detail with me and found several ways to decrease my costs, including a professional discount, and eliminating coverage not needed or that was duplicated. I so appreciate Eric's assistance and his personal attention. Thanks!
- July 26, 2019Rating 5.0Erik Nelson was great. He was timely in his responses, listened to and was quick to grasp my somewhat unique needs and concerns, and provided me with a great insurance package that addressed those needs and concerns. Overall, Erik exceeded my expectations for service from my insurance agent. I look forward to working with him over the long term.
- June 17, 2019Rating 2.0since my previous agent retired i have had no contact with the new agent. i have been contacted by molly concerning possible chnage to my auto policy but that is allResponse from ErikJune 18, 2019Thank you Stuart for your reply. Since Yvonne's retirement, Molly and myself have been working hard and diligently to contact each and everyone of Yvonne's clients. I look forward to meeting with you and doing a full review of your insurance. Thank you for your understanding in this translational time.
- June 4, 2019Rating 5.0Erik has been great to work with we could not have been happier 😊
- May 17, 2019Rating 5.0Erik has been wonderful to work with! I’m happy he’s my agent!