Farmers Insurance Agent in Scappoose, OR
Christi Dawn SchmidtAbout Me
As a lifelong Oregon resident, I'm proud to serve Scappoose and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. I am happy to serve the needs of our clients by providing auto, home, life, and business insurance options.
At the Schmidt Agency, we embrace the responsibility that comes with educating you on the cost of insurance. We pride ourselves on our friendly, relaxed, and professional environment, so stop by any time for a comprehensive and honest review of your insurance policy. We want to make sure that you walk away with an understanding of what you are paying for!
With over 6 years of insurance industry experience, I have the expertise to help you better understand your coverage options. Feel free to stop by our office, right off of Highway 30, near the railroad track, by DEQ.
Give me a call at (503) 543-1477 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Scappoose, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Oregon residents.
Subject to restrictions.
- Horse Back Riding
- All local sports
PWS LD-03 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 27, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for the quick responses and all of the help provided as we bought a new car and added a policy. Appreciate all of the assistance!
- July 17, 2020Rating 5.0Piece of cake. Christi did a great job.
- May 22, 2020Rating 5.0Very kind and explains things well
- December 12, 2019Rating 5.0without a doubt the best insurance buying experience I've had. As most know it can be a pain it the rear, but Christi and her crew were spot on and got after it . from my business insurance and the business van,to my personal car and Harley they have me covered. i would not go anywhere else.and would recommend them to any one that wants a fair price and the professionalism that comes with it. keep up the great job . Mark.
- November 22, 2019Rating 5.0Was a very easy and pleasant experience would recommend to anyone
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0VERY GOOD
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Went on line & signed up for my new car insurance. Super easy to navigate and understand. Glad that was possible. Thank you Christi!Response from ChristiSeptember 19, 2019Happy it was easy for you! We are always here to help. Thank you!
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0Such great customer service. If I need insurance immediately applied, information, or just general updates farmers insurance will get it done!
- June 26, 2019Rating 5.0Christi is a very friendly and helpful person. She always explains things clearly and makes things easy to understand. I used to worry about calling my insurance agent. Now I don't.
- January 11, 2019Rating 5.0Christi and her staff were very helpful in setting up my home and auto insurance. Any questions or concerns I sent via email were responded to quickly. Truly appreciate your support Christi and Blair. Kudos!!!
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Well knowledged, easy to work with, and courteous. Left us with no questions to ask.