Farmers Insurance Agent in Roseburg, OR
Kenny Bruce PedersenPedersen Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Roseburg, OR, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (541) 673-8062 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Click the link below to learn more about why Auto premiums change.
PWS LD-02 10/17
- Spending time with family and friends
Homeowners near the Umpqua River might want to consider a home insurance policy that includes flood coverage. We're here to help you gain an educated understanding of your available options.
Outside of flood coverage, there may be other variables and questions to ponder when it comes to home insurance:
Question: What if I want to cover jewelry? Or perhaps an antique piano?
Answer: Talk with us today about adding floaters to an existing policy. A floater add-on can help identify the value of some of these products! Otherwise, it might fall under the general limits of standard homeowners' coverage.
- June 3, 2020Rating 5.0Professional, knowledgable, courteous, and expeditious.
- May 26, 2020Rating 5.0Prompt, competent, complete rewriting of our policies. Kenny and his staff are helpful and very service oriented. Promptness involves return of phone calls,
timely advice and followup. Clarence
- February 16, 2020Rating 5.0Genuinely concerned, looked for the best possible answer to our problems, and did his absolute best to cover our needs without trying to sell us more than we needed.
- October 19, 2019Rating 5.0Kenny was fantastic and very thorough when it came to insurance needs. He sat down with us to go over both our car and life insurance to make sure we had the coverage needed for our families needs.He responded to emails promptly to answer all of our questions.
- September 12, 2019Rating 5.0Great!
- July 18, 2019Rating 5.0Great office to deal with. Very helpful and informative with all our questions. Glad we chose them.
- June 7, 2019Rating 5.0The agent was knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and super helpful. We are very pleased and wish we had done this sooner!
- June 7, 2019Rating 5.0Efficient, friendly and super helpful!
- April 19, 2019Rating 5.0Kenny goes the extra mile to get the best policy for your family. He answers any questions and does his research for those tough questions as well. He and his team makes you feel like you are part of a family. Appreciate all the hard work Kenny and his team puts in.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0It’s always a pleasure working with Kenny and his team. They’re always easy to reach and helpful.
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0Kenny handles all situations with timely professionalism, going above and beyond, striving for the greatest customer satisfaction even in the simplest of everyday matters...such a friendly smile when you walk in the door, saying "You have my undivided attention."
- March 15, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for your help during our last review.
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0Spoke up on my behalf to the adjustor regarding the location and road conditions following vehicle-deer collision.
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0So far they have been very helpful and knowledgeable. I can't wait to be part of the farmers family.
- August 10, 2018Rating 5.0This is the best Farmers agent in Oregon. Very family oriented and friendly.
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0When I received my statement for the yearly house insurance I was upset with the increase. After talking with the insurance agent I was pleased to have a new policy written that was within my budget and had the coverage I felt was adequate.
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0My agent is very patient and helpful in reviewing my policies and answering all my questions.
- June 28, 2018Rating 5.0The staff was friendly and very helpful. The staff put in extra work for quotes and future policies. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a solid agent.
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0Kenny was friendly, efficient, helpful and knowledgeable>
- March 10, 2018Rating 5.0I found Kenny to be very open and helpful. He was true to his word on providing a quote and timeline. He And I went over the details of the policy.
We feel confident is his ability.