Farmers Insurance Agent in Phoenix, OR
Skyler TacchiniTacchini Agency LLCAbout Me
We believe in leaving things better than when we found them. Whether we are reviewing your current policies with our office or giving you a fresh quote, we are committed to honest, open dialogue. We are proud to make Farmers® our family business. Skyler and Courtney Tacchini bring together experience, education and old-fashioned conversation to make a comprehensive review of your insurance needs.
We believe that together we can shape our community for future generations through community involvement, hard work, and ethical business practices. We enjoy contributing to Lithia Springs Rotary and Lone Pine Elementary’s PTO, as well as being active in our church. Moreover, we value your time and contribution to our community. We want to make the process as simple as possible for you while providing you the information you need to make the best decisions to protect your assets.
Our office is situated centrally located in the Rogue Valley between Medford and Ashland. Find us off exit 24 on Highway 99 in Phoenix right next to Ray’s Food Place. Join us for a cup of coffee or tea anytime!
We’d jump at the chance to be your agents and would love the opportunity to meet you!
Find us on Facebook (click the icon below) to stay posted on all our current activities & get to know us better!
Skyler's email: email@example.com
Courtney's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give me a call at (541) 535-6161 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- July 612:00 PMBlood DrivePhoenix Civic Center
We love to support & advertise new businesses, especially when they are our clients!
Cecil Meyer is honest & experienced in his field. Use a pro for your pool maintenance needs. Give Cecil at call at 541-227-8553!
Give Tiffany a call for great deals on mattresses & furniture right in downtown Medford!
Tiffany will help you select items perfect for your style & budget. Hometown service at its best! (541) 842-0660
It's warming up! Contact Titan Heating & Air to get your AC ready to go!
Great service and affordable financing options make Titan the perfect choice for your HVAC needs. Call them today! 541-664-2698
- Kid's Sports
- Enjoying local parks - Bear Creek!
- Fishing & Hunting
- Paddleboarding & Kayaking
We lived in Klamath Falls for nine years after we were married. Skyler worked for a distribution company. Skyler received a promotion opportunity that relocated our family to Portland. Missing country life, we took the opportunity to move in with my grandparents on their 80-acre property in Wisconsin and assist them with the care of the property. Skyler began his career in insurance in this season. As our time to help on the property came to an end, Skyler was ready to lead his own insurance agency.
We jumped at the chance to move back to Southern Oregon! We are now the Agency Owners of Farmers® Insurance in Phoenix, Oregon. We love the central location and beauty of the Rogue Valley!
Our passion is to assist our insureds with wisdom, friendliness, and grace. Thank you for welcoming us to your neighborhood!
- May 5, 2020Rating 5.0Skyler was extremely friendly and a pleasure to work with!Response from SkylerMay 11, 2020Thank you Aaron it was a pleasure working with you.
- April 30, 2020Rating 5.0Skyler is providing excellent customer service and outstanding communication.Response from SkylerMay 1, 2020Thank you Michael. We greatly appreciate you and your family and the time you gave us.
- February 13, 2020Rating 5.0I love how on top of everything Skyler and Courtney are. It’s a wonderful agency to work with.Response from SkylerFebruary 13, 2020Thank you, Graham! It's a pleasure to get the opportunity to work with you!
- November 28, 2019Rating 5.0Five Star experience. Went Into Tacchini Agency office and sat down and had a cup of coffee which was offered by Skyler . Talked about insurance and got signed up. Walked out fully understanding the policy and coverage .
Thanks !Response from SkylerDecember 17, 2019Thank you, Connor! It's a pleasure!
- October 2, 2019Rating 5.0Skyler did an excellent job with quoting and implementing my policies. He made the whole process flow expediently, all while fielding any concerns I had.Response from SkylerOctober 29, 2019Thank you Nich, it was great to have the opportunity to work with you.
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0Skyler gave me a thorough review of more than just what I had versus who I was currently with. He explained the coverage with common sense examples that really helped in understanding what I should expect should that day come that I need to use what I am paying for.Response from SkylerSeptember 3, 2019Thank you Ralph, it is our pleasure to be able to help you and work with you. Thank you
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0Such an easy transitionResponse from SkylerSeptember 3, 2019Thank you Sam for the opportunity, we are happy to help and serve you and your family.
- August 21, 2019Rating 5.0Courtney was amazing. Answered all of my questions, was quick to respond no matter the time and very friendly.Response from SkylerAugust 21, 2019Thank you, Linda! It's my pleasure!
- July 24, 2019Rating 5.0After meeting Skyler and Courtney in person, I felt like they would be a good match for handling all of my insurance need.
I look forward to working with them in the future.Response from SkylerJuly 24, 2019We very much enjoyed meeting you as well, Bob! Thank you so much!
- July 12, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for helping me !Response from SkylerJuly 18, 2019Pleasure working with you, Charles! We appreciate your business!
- June 14, 2019Rating 5.0So friendly and helpful!!!Response from SkylerJuly 12, 2019Thank you!
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0He did well.Response from SkylerMay 3, 2019Thank you, Mary Ellen! We appreciate your business!
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0In my experience, if someone asked me about working with my insurance company, they would be met with groans and eye rolls. Doesn't it always seem like everything has to be a hassle? We pay for this coverage, and when we need it, it's always a drag? Not with Skyler! He makes everything smooth and flawless. He's accessible, and always responds with urgency. He might even be more responsive than I am! He's patient, friendly, and knows his stuff. I couldn't recommend him more!Response from SkylerMay 3, 2019Thank you, Judith! We always aim to make the process as convenient as possible!