Farmers Insurance Agent in McMinnville, OR
Larissa L DehartAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in McMinnville, OR, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. Being that I worked in the claims department for 5 years before opening my agency in 2002, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, and more. I have lived in Yamhill County for over 40 years, and am active in supporting the community and small businesses. Currently, I serve as President of LeTip of McMinnville, Secretary of the Dundee Rural Fire Board, and President of the Dundee Community Committee.
Please feel free to stop by our office which is conveniently located off of Highway 99, near Patton Middle School and the McMinnville Town Center. We will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution.
Give me a call at (503) 474-1510 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Proud and Active Member of the McMinnville Chamber of Commerce
The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce is more than 100 years old. Actually, older if you consider the organization before the filing for Non-for-Profit status in 1915. Due to a rule of Congress in 1913 organizations could become non-profit concerning the IRS if they were able to fit in certain categories. Since 1915 the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce has been a 501c6 nonprofit working for the good of business in our community.
President of LeTip of McMinnville
LeTip of McMinnville is the area’s premier business-referral group, responsible for thousands of dollars in new business for its members.
Supporting youth and families in the Dundee area by providing family friendly activities.
Our agency is a sponsor of Movie in the Park, Party in the Park, The Easter Egg Hunt, and Cookies and Cocoa with Santa.
Secretary of the Dundee Rural Fire Protection DIstrict
The Dundee Rural Fire Protection District is a unit of local government managed by an elected Board of Directors consisting of five citizens within the district. It was formed to provide fire protection to a rural area surrounding the City of Dundee. The City's fire department provides fire prevention and protection services to the District on a contractual basis. Funding for this contract comes from property tax levied on taxable property within the District as determined by the Yamhill County tax assessor.
PWS LD-03 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 4, 2020Rating 5.0Dawn was very patient and gracious when I finally connected. We were quickly able to review and update my policy. Thank you!Response from LarissaJuly 6, 2020Thank you for doing a review with us! We always want to make sure that we are giving you the best discounts. We appreciate that you chose to work with our agency.
- May 14, 2020Rating 5.0Great service with a pleasant attitude!Response from LarissaMay 14, 2020Thank you so much! We look forward to working together. 🙂
- February 16, 2020Rating 5.0Excelent serviceResponse from LarissaFebruary 16, 2020Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to do that for us. :-)
- November 28, 2019Rating 5.0I appreciated the friendly environment. Very helpful information, allowing me to make a decision. Thanks for your help.Response from LarissaNovember 28, 2019Thank you for the nice review and doing business with us! We appreciate you!
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Larissa is incredibly responsive and thorough; exactly what I want in an insurance agent!Response from LarissaNovember 20, 2019Melinda, thank you for doing business with me. It has been so fun watching your dreams come true. Congratulations on the new house!
- November 9, 2019Rating 5.0The only thing I regret is not going to Larissa sooner. She saved us a lot of money and was able to provide a more comprehensive insurance package than we had with our previous carrier.Response from LarissaNovember 9, 2019Thank you so much for your kindness. I love helping families like yours get the best coverage and protection. You both have been really fun to work with, and I appreciate you!
- October 9, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you!Response from LarissaOctober 9, 2019Thank you for continuing to do business with us through the years!
- October 5, 2019Rating 5.0I have been working with Larissa for many years she always makes my family a priority and we are very grateful!!!Response from LarissaOctober 6, 2019Sam, we love working with you too! You are one of our favorites!
- September 26, 2019Rating 5.0Larissa was very informative, professional, and a pleasure to work with.
Thank you again Larissa!Response from LarissaSeptember 26, 2019Congratulations on the new house! We sure appreciate you picking our agency!
- August 28, 2019Rating 4.0The agent I worked with was knowledgeable and able to understand our unique situation. With multiple properties and vehicles she was able to work with me to establish appropriate levels of protection and seamlessly assume coverage.Response from LarissaAugust 28, 2019Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your quick responses via email and really appreciate the business.
- August 25, 2019Rating 5.0I was most impressed with the immediate care and attention given to our concern of the rising cost of our car insurance. Our policy was studied and an alternative was found. It was a great relief and continues to make us happy customers of Farmers Insurance.Response from LarissaAugust 26, 2019We were so happy to find you a solution! Thank you so much for being clients for so many years. You are the heart of our business! :)
- July 31, 2019Rating 5.0Very responsive and transparent with info on insurance quotes.Response from LarissaAugust 1, 2019Thank you! We are excited to work with you. Your responsiveness has been wonderful too. Larissa
- May 13, 2019Rating 5.0Agent who helped me was very friendly and polite. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed during the process of writing my policy. The whole process was very quick, as well, she made sure I received any discounts available to me.Response from LarissaMay 13, 2019Miki, we are so happy to have you insured with us! Thank you for the wonderful shout out. :)
- January 29, 2019Rating 5.0It was professional, and the agent was nice and informative. I've done business with Larissa in the past and have always found her helpful and understanding.Response from LarissaFebruary 25, 2019Thank you! We are so glad to have you back with us!
- January 17, 2019Rating 5.0Both Larissa & Dawn did an excellent job getting me new auto insurance. They found extra discounts, including Veteran's discount, which saved me even more money on my premiums. Money is tight, and their efforts are greatly appreciated!Response from LarissaFebruary 25, 2019Thank you for your service, and welcome to our agency! Larissa
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Dawn was very helpful and set up insurance for me quickly and efficiently!! Thank you.Response from LarissaFebruary 25, 2019Dawn is pretty amazing. Thank you for your kind review! Larissa
- December 8, 2018Rating 5.0Larissa's experience and knowledge in her industry facilitated by timely responses allowed me to get the competitive information to make informed choices for my insurance needs. She is always pleasant and responsive to emails and phone calls, I have enjoyed having her as my agent for over 5 years.
Canby Resident, Dec. 2018Response from LarissaFebruary 25, 2019Thank you so much for the review! We just found out we can respond to these, and I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your feedback. Larissa
- December 1, 2018Rating 5.0Larissa was fantastic--very quick to help me, responsive, exceptionally great to deal with. I highly recommend her.Response from LarissaFebruary 25, 2019Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate clients like you!
- November 25, 2018Rating 5.0Was wonderful experience being able to talk with a person. i got to save over $500.00 over all , even after adding boat and umbrella. Thank you ladiesResponse from LarissaFebruary 25, 2019Thank you Nancy! So happy to help and save you some money! Larissa
- November 21, 2018Rating 5.0went well