Farmers Insurance Agent in Lake Oswego, OR
Brian John MillerBrian Miller Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As a resident of the Pacific Northwest for over a decade, I'm proud to serve Lake Oswego, OR as your local Farmers® agent. At the Brian Miller Agency, availability and home-town hospitality are at the forefront of our customer service values. I will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs.
So come see us where A Avenue meets State Street in Downtown Lake Oswego. We will help you better understand your coverage options - whether that's auto, home, life, umbrella, business, financial services, and more!
Follow us online at @bmilleragent on Instagram
Give me a call at (503) 280-8899 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Proud to insure Nola Doughnuts in Lake Oswego, OR!
Come and experience the soul of New Orleans just by walking through the door. The fragrance of La’ssant doughnuts, traditional beignets and chicory coffee along with nostalgic jazz music and décor will transport you to the historic French Quarter. Located just next door to my office, stop on by for a meeting and a donut!
- Oregon Ducks
- Oakland Raiders
- Spending time with family
- Enjoying Northwest cuisine
- Craft beer
Frequently Asked Questions:
- May 26, 2020Rating 5.0Brian was able to get me an appointment right away and was very helpful and took care of all my insurance needs during the appointment.
Very nice guy and very helpfulResponse from BrianJune 19, 2020Thank you for the great review Thea, it was really nice getting to meet you the other day!
- May 21, 2020Rating 5.0Brian is helpful, understanding, and prompt to answer questions.Response from BrianJune 19, 2020Thank you for the nice review Joyce, and thank you for the many years you have done business with us.
- February 16, 2020Rating 4.0Very happy with Brian. Informative and personable.Response from BrianFebruary 17, 2020Thank you for the kind words, I really have appreciated the opportunity to work with you and your family for over 5 years now!
- February 10, 2020Rating 5.0Brian was a pleasure to work with. He went beyond the norm even spending his personal time to reach out and provide my family with Homeowners Insurance. Thank you BrianResponse from BrianFebruary 10, 2020Thank you Kentt, it's been great getting to know you.
- June 1, 2019Rating 5.0Noah was great.Response from BrianFebruary 17, 2020Thank you Patrick, appreciate it!
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0Great meeting with Brian. He took care of all of my needs for insurance here in Lake Oswego.Response from BrianMay 3, 2019I enjoyed meeting you Don! Thanks for stopping in to get that new policy, I really appreciate it.
- February 23, 2019Rating 5.0excellent
learned a great deal-spent lots of time reviewing the policy.Response from BrianMay 3, 2019Thank you Bruce, it was great getting to know you! I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to compare your old insurance to Farmers--that was really eye-opening.