Farmers Insurance Agent in Forest Grove, OR
As your local Farmers® and Financial Services agent* in Forest Grove, Oregon, my office is located on the corner of Pacific Ave. and Cedar St. right across from Pacific University. I'm also a resident of Forest Grove and I'm proud to call this great city home since 2011.
As a family business working with my wife, Natalee, right alongside me, we welcome you as family. And with over a decade in financial services*,
I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether it's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
We're here to help you protect what's most important through personal service and quality insurance solutions so that you feel valued and secure.
Give me a call at (503) 359-1709 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 3 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Order of the Blue Vase
Forest Grove, Hillsboro, Cornelius, Gaston, and Banks
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in Oregon
As your local Farmers agent in Forest Grove, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Oregon residents.
■ Get information to help with important investment decisions
■ Learn about tax-advantaged strategies
■ Discover the advantages of consolidating your various financial accounts
At Farmers, we want to help you make informed decisions about saving and investing, because the more you know, the better you can plan for what’s ahead.
Community Organizations We Sponsor
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Saving For Retirement
Saving For College
- April 10, 2018Rating 5.0very helpful and friendly
- April 4, 2018Rating 5.0Friendly and prompt service.
- March 31, 2018Rating 5.0I called looking for a quote to insure our 104 year old house. Insuring a house of that age proved more difficult, with many more considerations, than a newer home. I feel Matt went out of his way to make sure that we have adequate coverage and even went so far as to drive by the house! Matt has been very helpful, right from the beginning and we intend to move all of our auto /motorcycle policies to his agency.
- March 19, 2018Rating 5.0I really appreciated the patience Natalee had with answering all of my questions and concerns. She made the entire experience easy. I had been with the same company for over 35 years and wanted to make sure I did all the right things. She was very helpful and I appreciated her candor!
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0Natalee was awesome. She had me in and out in no time and I am very happy with my service and policy.