Farmers Insurance Agent in Eugene, OR
David B SchwiegerAbout Me
At the Schwieger Agency, our team of friendly and knowledgeable professionals has over 125 years of insurance experience serving the great people of Oregon. Whether you're looking for auto, home, rentals, boats, RV’s, small business and/or life insurance, our mission is to provide you with trusted advice, personalized products and quality service.
My brother Gary and I are proud to work together, following in the footsteps of our father who started this agency in 1947. We have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to help simplify the insurance process, and find you the policy that fits. At our agency, our customers are family.
Our office is conveniently located in South Eugene at 2655 Willamette Street, with easy parking. Let's discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (541) 284-2888 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Reward yourself for being a focused driver with Signal® from Farmers®. It’s an easy to use app-based tool that can help you earn a discount on your auto policy and a chance to win up to $100 every month.* Contact me to learn how to enroll.
Generally, your personal auto insurance policy wasn’t designed to provide you with coverage when you are working as a rideshare driver with companies like Uber. And, rideshare companies' full commercial liability coverage doesn’t apply until you accept a ride.
With Farmers Rideshare, you can avoid a potential gap in coverage by extending your personal auto insurance coverage when you are logged in and waiting to be matched with your next rider.
Southtowne and Emerald Valley Rotary Clubs
Rotary is a global network of community volunteers. Rotary members are business, professional and community leaders in Eugene and throughout the world who meet regularly to plan and implement community service activities and network with other professionals.
Gary has been a Southtowne Rotary Club member for 22 years while Dean has been a Emerald Valley Rotary Club member for 15 years.
FOOD for Lane County
FOOD for Lane County is a private nonprofit food bank dedicated to eliminating hunger by creating access to food. We accomplish this by soliciting, collecting, rescuing, growing, preparing and packaging food for distribution through a network of more than 140 social service agencies and programs; through public awareness, education and community advocacy; and through programs designed to improve the ability of low-income individuals to maintain an adequate supply of wholesome, nutritious food.
Gary and Nancy volunteer at the Diner while Gary also works at the warehouse.
Parkinson's Resources of Oregon
Parkinson's Resources of Oregon is a leader in delivering relevant, accessible, quality programs and services to enhance the lives of individuals managing the consequences of Parkinson's Disease.
Dave is one of the facilitators for the local Parkinson's Resources of Oregon support group. The "Big" group usually has about 75 attendees. The nicest people show up at these monthly meetings.
- Gardening, especially roses
- Parkinson's Support Group leader
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 6, 2020Rating 5.0I've been working with Farmers for several years. Incredibly professional and kind. I take all my insurance needs to them because I am certain they are acting in my best interests.Response from DavidNovember 19, 2020Wow Jeremiah, we appreciate these compliments! Your best interests are our best interests too.
- March 21, 2020Rating 5.0Everything was wonderful! Thank you!Response from DavidMay 7, 2020Thank you Alishia! We appreciate your business,
- December 13, 2019Rating 5.0David is very detailed and understood my particular needs. He has been a pleasure to work withResponse from DavidDecember 27, 2019Thanks Cynthia! David does enjoy serving his clients' insurance needs and helping bring them peace of mind.
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Fast, and excellent service.Response from DavidDecember 27, 2019We appreciate your favorable review! We do strive to provide fast and excellent service.
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very prompt and friendlyResponse from DavidSeptember 10, 2019Hi Teresa, Thank you for the kinds words, we do strive for prompt and friendly service. Thanks for your business.
- July 4, 2019Rating 5.0Great customer service. Also, very knowledgeable.Response from DavidSeptember 10, 2019Hi Kevin, Thank you! Our team does have over 125 years of combined Farmers' experience so we do consider ourselves very knowledgeable and pride ourselves on great customer service.
- June 22, 2019Rating 5.0A delightful experience from the time I walked in the door. As a Farmers’s client from Calif. (still maintain policies there) I could not have been more pleased with the entire staff here.Response from DavidSeptember 10, 2019Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate your business and are here to help with your insurance and financial needs.
- February 17, 2019Rating 5.0Dave and Dean provide excellent service and look for ways to improve coverage and reduce costs!Response from DavidMay 13, 2020Thanks, William! We appreciate your trust in our agency and are always looking for ways to save you money without compromising your protection.
- February 13, 2019Rating 5.0Dean Martin and his staff did a great job. Very personable and proactive. Dean got me excellent rate for Homeowner's and auto policies. I transferred all my business to Farmer's because of Dean Martin's excellent service and professionalism. Thanks so much!! P. S. I will refer family and friends to Dean MartinResponse from DavidFebruary 21, 2019Thank you for the glowing review Susan! With over a decade of experience, Dean is certainly a knowledgeable and dedicated professional.
- October 24, 2018Rating 5.0People are very nice and knowledgeableResponse from DavidNovember 9, 2018Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and your business. Our goal is to give great customer service.
- August 29, 2018Rating 5.0Ric was great!Response from DavidSeptember 6, 2018Thanks Gary! We're happy you had a positive experience working with Ric. We think he is great too!
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0David was very professional and did a fine job of reviewing all our insurance needs.
Happy to have David as our insurance agent.
Frank and PattyResponse from DavidAugust 28, 2018Thank you Frank & Patty, we do appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.
- May 16, 2018Rating 5.0David is very knowledgeable and helpful when explaining insurance. He made sure that I have the coverage I need. All interactions with him and his team have been very positive. I would recommend this agency.Response from DavidJune 6, 2018Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business.
- April 15, 2018Rating 5.0Love Gary and David! Such an easy switch to Farmer’s and the Schwieger brothers, I should have done it a lot sooner. Alison at reception is a doll too. Thanks for a painless, simple transition and for offering all the bonus discounts.Response from DavidApril 18, 2018Thank you Felicia! We appreciate your business.