Farmers Insurance Agent in Tulsa, OK
Eddie PaezAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Tulsa, OK, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. Dale Gross has also stayed on board to better serve you. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (918) 970-4377 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-03 10/17
PWS BLI 9/16
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 13, 2021Rating 5.0Eddie Is the best agent I have ever worked with. HIGHLY recommend him any time! He is very thorough, walks you through every part of the policy to ensure you understand what you have, and follows up as promised. He not only does a great job, he cares.
- October 30, 2020Rating 5.0really loved how you explained every detail we learned so much and enjoyed your kindness thank you eddie
- October 25, 2020Rating 5.0El mejor precio y cobertura
- July 8, 2020Rating 5.0Eddie has been outstanding! He answers all my questions immediately and anticipates what other information I'm going to need. We are already loving him as our new agent! So glad to have him available to us for all our home and auto needs and will definitely be recommending him to everyone we know!
Thank you, Eddie for all your help!
- October 16, 2019Rating 5.0He did great at explaining the policy and customizing my
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0Worked hard to get us the best deal for our insurance needs.
- May 13, 2019Rating 5.0Eddie was extremely punctual, kind, and efficient when it came to getting my home insured. He also took time out of his busy schedule to discuss concerns of mine that were out of his scope of practice but referred me to someone who could help!
- March 19, 2019Rating 5.0Great
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Eddie was very pleasant to work with. Very knowledgeable, and seems to genuinely care for his clients.
- February 27, 2019Rating 5.0He’s not going to sell you a bunch of stuff you don’t need & he’ll take the time to explain to you the difffferent policies so you can make the best choice for you and your family. Impressed with how professional, knowledgeable, and honest he was. Everything you want in an insurance agent! Highly recommended!