Farmers Insurance Agent in Tulsa, OK
Bradley McKinneyAbout Me
As a lifelong Oklahoma resident, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent serving Tulsa and the surrounding areas. I help customers like you identify the solutions that best fit your needs. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for home, auto, renters, life insurance, and more.
At the Bradley McKinney Agency, we pride ourselves on our tremendous customer service and strive to make the insurance process as easy as possible. We are a fully staffed agency offering fast, reliable, and accurate assistance for all things insurance. We conduct routine reviews of your policy to make sure you are receiving all possible discounts and that there are no overlaps or gaps in your current coverage plan.
We also focus on providing excellent service to local realtors and mortgage brokers. We understand the tight timelines and deadlines that a present during the home buying process. Reach out to our agency and we can get you a quote in as little as 30 minutes. We do business with a personal touch to make sure everyone feels taken care of.
I have worked in financial services for two decades, which has given me the knowledge and skill-set to help you better protect your assets. I invite you to stop by my office conveniently located at the Southwest corner of 71st Street and Mingo Road, near Zio's Italian Kitchen. I look forward to getting to know you and welcoming you to my agency!
Give me a call at (918) 994-4477 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Local Businesses | Support in Oklahoma
Movement Mortgage was created in 2008 amidst one of the biggest financial meltdowns in American history. We are committed to being a Movement of Change in the mortgage industry, in corporate cultures and in communities.
Through our unique process we are creating a referable experience for both homebuyers and real estate agents. We have created a corporate culture in which our employees can thrive both personally and professionally. We achieve this when we combine a passionate and relentless hard focus on professional excellence with a high view and value of people. Finally, our goal is to have a long-term impact on the individual lives of those underserved in our communities. Our mission to love and value people drives everything we do.
Local Businesses | Support in Oklahoma
Cross Country Mortgage
Our mission is simple: to provide you with the best possible advice and benefit to your financial needs while facilitating a straightforward, transparent mortgage process for buyers, sellers and realtors.
Our team is dedicated to making the mortgage process easy, stress-free and rewarding. Our culture is based on honesty, humility, integrity, and service — whether you’re stuck in the snow on a cold winter night or seeking to achieve the American dream of homeownership.
Local Businesses | Support in Oklahoma
Supreme Lending Mortgage
The Supreme culture is one where the customer comes first. It is our goal to build customers for life by helping homebuyers achieve their dreams. Our customers will always be treated fairly and honestly. This includes offering some of the best rates in the business. Supreme is able to offer competitive rates because it is structured as a banker. We also have strong, lasting relationships with the investors that purchase our loans.
Over 30 years ago, a young Nigerian boy, Manny Ohonme, received his first pair of shoes at the age of nine. It changed his life and now he wants give others that same opportunity for change and impact. Samaritan’s Feet wants to inspire hope through the gift of shoes, the act of washing feet, and encouragement to those who need it most.
Since its founding in 2003, Samaritan’s Feet and its partners have distributed over 7.5 million pairs of shoes in 108 countries and over 420 U.S. cities.
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 22, 2021Rating 5.0Turner has been outstanding to work with. He has been very patient in dealing with my refinance being rescheduled twice. He gives clear instruction, follows up when he says he will and is an absolute pleasure to speak with.
- February 20, 2021Rating 5.0Very good
- February 12, 2021Rating 5.0Quick and easy to get quotes! Awesome people to work with on getting our insurance set up.
- January 19, 2021Rating 5.0Good company
- January 7, 2021Rating 5.0Turner was very helpful.
- December 17, 2020Rating 5.0Very thorough and seemed genuinely interested in actually saving me money while giving me the highest level of protection. Very knowledgeable on all the ins and outs of insurance thankfully and was always happy to answer any questions I had. Looking forward to working together!
- October 24, 2020Rating 5.0Very professional
- September 16, 2020Rating 5.0Fast
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Bradley cares for his customers and gives out good information.
- August 12, 2020Rating 5.0Bradley and his staff are comparable to none. I’m blown away by their amazing customer service! They are very prompt and show that they are absolutely here for their customers! I will be recommending them to everyone I know!!!
- July 2, 2020Rating 5.0Bradley’s office has gone above and beyond to help our switch over from our move.
- May 30, 2020Rating 5.0This review is really about Bradley's office manager, Tari, who has been helping me. We have had a number of autos on our policy. This week we did a fruit basket upset where we sold some cars and bought others. Tari has been busy every day making changes to our policy by adding and deleting vehicles. And this was the last week before our policy renewal. So every change meant prorated premiums of a few days on our old policy. Tari handled it like a champ. Exemplary service!
- March 16, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service from Cody
- March 6, 2020Rating 5.0Office staff was very helpful , Bradley cares more about the person than just selling insurance .Michelle is extremely detailed , which I appreciate .
- March 1, 2020Rating 5.0Bradley is so nice!
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0Michele McDaniel did a great job!!!
- February 3, 2020Rating 4.0Taking care of business over the phone and computer just makes things much easier when you have busy lifestyle. Chris was a very good listener and helped me figure out the coverage I wanted and needed to feel secure about my car insurance needs.
- December 9, 2019Rating 5.0This has been the easiest insurance switch I have ever experienced. Bradley and Michelle have been a big help and gave me the service I was looking for.
- December 4, 2019Rating 5.0Good experience!
- November 24, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience MICHELLE was a blessing to me!!