Farmers Insurance Agent in Spiro, OK
Brian J BrooksAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Oklahoma, I'm proud to serve Spiro as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. Through a hands-on approach, I want to simplify the insurance process and help families find the insurance coverage that best fits their needs. My friendly staff and I will break down each line of your policies, so you know exactly what you are paying for and how it can help you now and in the future. Together we can identify what you specifically need in certain areas to build comprehensive and personalized insurance plans.
I truly care about the well-being of the people in this area. Whether that's volunteering as a firefighter, participating in the local church, and spending time with my family. Our customers are our neighbors, and we value the strong and lasting relationships we have built over the years. We truly enjoy going above and beyond to make sure our clients are fully educated on the coverage options to suit their specific needs.
Whether you're looking for home insurance for the new house, auto insurance for the family car, recreational coverage for the prized boat or camper, business insurance for that new shop or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
Even if you're located in Fort Smith, Howe, Shady Point, Muskogee, Panama, the heart of Spiro or beyond, I welcome you to stop by my office which is conveniently located just west of the Spiro Twin Lakes on East Broadway. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as my staff and I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered. I am licensed in both Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Give me a call at (918) 962-2049 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We support our local schools.
We provide local schools in Spiro, Panama, and Poteau with much need school supplies.
We Support the Spiro Fire Department
I'm honored to volunteer as a firefighter for this great city!
PWS LD-04 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- June 13, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent. I immediately recommended your agency to my dad and he is going to look over the paperwork sent to him.
- December 11, 2019Rating 5.0Brian did an amazing job from the time we contacted him. Saw our old policy that had been going up in cost for less coverage per year and was able to offer insurance at half what we have been paying. And we got a lot more coverage. He was prompt for appointments made. Thank you, Brian. We could not have asked for better service.
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent experience. Brian and his staff were helpful, professional and personable. I have already recommended them to relatives.
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Brian came highly recommended, and I was not disappointed. He took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions. I feel secure with him as my agent. He is just a truly nice man.
- June 22, 2019Rating 5.0Mr. Brooks took the time to answer my questions and concerns. Living on a very small fixed income, I needed coverage on my house, rental property, car and truck that I could afford. We were able to make changes without losing coverage I felt important.
I love my insurance agent. He's there for me anytime I have questions.
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very friendly environment. Has helped my parents and my daughter get good rates. Answered all my questions in a timely manner.Response from BrianApril 16, 2019Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to continuing to fulfill your insurance needs!
- September 2, 2018Rating 5.0I had a very pleasant experience getting my insurance for you! Thank you very much TabithaResponse from BrianSeptember 10, 2018Thank you! We strive to make every experience as pleasant as possible!
- August 11, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service!Response from BrianSeptember 10, 2018Thank you so much, Douglas! I hope we continue to exceed your expectations!