Farmers Insurance Agent in Norman, OK
Patricia A WoleverPATRICIA WOLEVER INSURANCE AGENCY INCAbout Me
As an Oklahoma native, I am proud to serve Norman, OK as your local Farmers® agent. We understand the challenges our neighbors might face when protecting what is most important. We like to get to know our customers and are reliable, friendly, and respond quickly to our clients to help make the insurance process easier and smoother. We specialize in auto, home and renters insurance, financial services, life, worker's comp insurance.
When I'm not in the office, I stay active in our local community. I enjoy participating in local events as well as watching college sports and the OKC Thunder basketball games. I've recently picked up a new hobby - pickleball and enjoy playing the game and meeting new people! I always enjoy spending time with family and friends when I have the chance!
When shopping for insurance, please stop by my office or give me a call! My agency is located on the corner of 36th Ave and Havenbrook on the West Side of Norman in the Summitt Building, 1st floor, suite 101.
Give me a call at (405) 701-3075 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Norman Smile Center
Norman Smile Center is my preferred dentist in the area! My daughter, Kristen Campbell, is a dentist there, and her colleague, Donna Sparks, was recently named the Best Dentist of 2017 by Cleveland County Lifestyle. I highly recommend their dental services and I am very proud to call them business insurance clients of mine.
Brent's Garden By Design
Avid Plantsman and Artisan. We are proud to insure them!
Contact them at (405) 408-5463
PWS BLI 9/16
- Playing pickleball
- Being outside
- October 26, 2019Rating 5.0Patricia explained everything very well and tried to help me as much discount as possible.Response from PatriciaOctober 28, 2019Soha, thank you for your business and welcome to my agency! I look forward to helping you with any questions or concerns you have about your policy in the future.
- July 31, 2019Rating 5.0Patti has been my agent for 18 years. She is extremely helpful when I have questions or concerns, in resolving my issues. Even though she is located in Norman, I have remained her client. I trust her!Response from PatriciaJuly 31, 2019Ida Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I feel very fortunate to be able to help you and have enjoyed working with you over the past 18 years! Thank you for your business and trust in me as your agent.
- March 24, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service at this location.
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain my policies to me! Wonderful experience! GinaResponse from PatriciaApril 1, 2019Thank you Gina! We truly appreciate your review! Please let us know if you need anything in the future - we are always happy to help you.
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0Patricia puts her clients first. If she has non business activity scheduled and a client or a potential client needs information on a policy or suggestions to help a client find someone to do repairs, she will reschedule to accommodate the client's needs. She schedules meetings with clients after normal working hours. She is very knowledgeable about Farmers offerings and makes sure that the client doesn't miss items that need coverage. She presents discounts that the client qualifies for.
- January 28, 2019Rating 5.0Patty had been our agent for several years when I elected to move our policies to another agent and company because that policy was cheaper. That was one of the biggest mistakes I have made in the last few years. To make a long story short, cheaper is not always better. I returned to Patty and as usual, she was friendly, kind, and professional in every aspect of our conversation when we moved our policies back to her. I am grateful to Patty and Farmers. It is good to be home!! ThanksResponse from PatriciaFebruary 1, 2019Linda, thank you for such a great review! We appreciate you and glad to have you back! Welcome home!
- December 19, 2018Rating 5.0Farmers provided us with more insurance coverage at a lower rate.
Patricia was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and she responds to emails and phone calls promptly.Response from PatriciaDecember 28, 2018Stephanie, thank you for the great review! I truly appreciate your feedback and taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure to meet with both you and Todd. We look forward to providing you and your family with the excellent customer service you deserve! Thanks again and best wishes for the New Year!
- August 18, 2018Rating 5.0Patti is a wonderful agent. She is very knowledgeable and always available. She responds back quickly and efficiently. I love that when you call her office you know who you will be talking to and both Patti and Shawn are so very nice and welcoming.
- June 1, 2018Rating 5.0Patti is a true insurance professional and always provides me with pertinent information related to my requirements. I have had the opportunity to to move my homeowners policy to a competitor numerous times, and for similar coverage with less expense, but chose not to because I would lose her as my agent. Your organization should acknowledge and reward her many years of service in my opinion.Response from PatriciaJune 4, 2018Curt, thank you for your great review! I appreciate you and look forward to continuing to help you with your insurance.