Farmers Insurance Agent in Midwest City, OK
Casey Turner WiseAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Midwest City, OK, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (405) 733-3019 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
PWS LD-02 10/17
- Being a Dad to 3 beautiful daughters
- Playing guitar
- Supporting Oklahoma Sooners and Thunder Basketball
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 21, 2020Rating 5.0This review is for Chris, who helped me every step of the way & I am so thankful! I was panicking. I am a first time car buyer & my current insurance had tripled in price when I had to add full-coverage due to auto financing. A coworker told me about Farmers & got me in touch with Chris. I had so many questions & fears & he was so great through it all! I hope I never have to leave you guys because this is by far the best experience I have ever had dealing with "you people"!
- December 8, 2020Rating 5.0Casey went above and beyond to to explain, in detail, the coverage in which I am purchasing, the benefits of the available discounts, and what my options were. I ended up telling him that he should teach an insurance course! The way that he was able to break it down, I felt like I actually understood all the terms of my contract and the benefits I was receiving for the first time in my adult life (and it’s not my first rodeo). He is compassionate and thorough. Casey truly cares.
- September 10, 2020Rating 5.0Casey is the best
- January 20, 2020Rating 5.0Always super helpful and very prompt providing us with the info we need.
- November 23, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional and helpful
- November 14, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and knowledgeable, thank you so much!
- November 1, 2019Rating 5.0Casey was super helpful and informative. He answered every question I had and was able to explain anything that I didn’t understand. I would recommend him to anybody.
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional and I feel like he is looking out for my well being.
- October 11, 2019Rating 5.0Informative and pleasant
- September 9, 2019Rating 5.0He goes out of his way to help.
And a big fan of Bear Hands!
- September 9, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional.
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0Knowledgeable, considerate, and professional.
- December 14, 2018Rating 5.0Called around and this place was referred to me and it was everything that I was told honest hard working people got a great deal thanks 🙏