Farmers Insurance Agent in Lawton, OK
Angela E SchertleAbout Me
With a background as a Trainer and Business Consultant for the Farmers® District Office in Lawton, OK, I decided to move into agency ownership in 2018. I believe that education about insurance options is the key to outstanding customer service. Customers should know what is available to them, how the policy selections can affect them in real life and should understand how their policy works BEFORE they ever sign on the dotted line. I strive to give you straightforward and professional help that will leave you feeling smarter about your insurance. We want every customer who enters our office to know what their insurance will do for them, and to feel like they've selected a policy that covers their unique needs!
Give me a call at (580) 355-1144 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
We do a lot of business with our friends at Buffalo Grove Coffee Company who always provide us a place of refuge when we need it!
Buffalo Grove Coffee Company is a great place to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee, great conversation and a relaxing atmosphere. They are located in downtown Lawton, a couple of blocks from the mall near the Post Office. Their fresh organic coffee and healthy food choices make it an easy place to stop for lunch to visit and recharge. Kandi Roeske and her team are amazing and take time to make sure that each guest is comfortable and cared for. We couldn't ask for better friends and Community Business Partners!
Leadership Lawton Fort Sill Class XXX Retreat Day
It's been an honor to be a part of Leadership Lawton Fort Sill's Class XXX. Leadership Lawton Fort Sill has a long standing tradition of developing community leaders to shape and grow our community for future generations. Each month we learn about a different aspect of community leadership, identify community needs, and develop plans to help address these needs.
LLFS Class XXX at Freedom Elementary on Education Day
Education Day gave us the opportunity to learn about what educational opportunities are available to our community at all levels. We started by touring Freedom Elementary and learning about Lawton Public Schools and their partnership with Fort Sill. Then we visited with Cameron University President, John McArthur, to learn what programs are available to our University students. And we ended our day at Great Plains Technical Center's Business Development Center to learn about their Technical Center programs and Business Incubator program.
Live to Lead was a great event featuring John Maxwell and many other leadership speakers who discussed the keys to successfully leading your team.
The Annual Live to Lead Conference at Lawton First Assembly was a great event featuring John Maxwell. Maxwell and many other leadership speakers discussed the keys to successful leadership strategies, finding balance in your own life, and developing communication to find the true joy in your work!
In December, we want to recognize Etta Brown at Eisenhower High School for her outstanding service to the Lawton/Fort Sill Community. Check out her Bio on our Facebook page and see how you can help support a teacher in 2020!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 15, 2020Rating 5.0We want to thank Angela Shertle for all her help with our new house and car homeowner's insurance. She took real good care of us and she new exactly what we needed. Thank You!Response from AngelaAugust 16, 2020Roberto it is always a pleasure to work with you and your family. Thank you for choosing us! I look forward to helping you and your family for a long time.
- May 15, 2020Rating 5.0They are a wonderful team, very helpful and goes out of their way to make sure you get what you need doneResponse from AngelaMay 15, 2020Nicholas, I'm so glad that you are continuing to do business with us. We look forward to working with you for many years. :)
- December 22, 2019Rating 5.0Angela is thorough in researching and delivering the best coverage with the lowest investment to achieve my greatest safety and protection. Angela's communication skills are outstanding and her response time is second to none. Angela is more than a professional she welcomes each client as family always placing your needs above her own.Response from AngelaDecember 22, 2019Thank you Lisa! We love working with you. It always brings joy to have customers who value the services we offer. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We are honored to have you as part of our Farmers family.
- November 15, 2019Rating 5.0Angela Schertle is a wonderful Farmer’s Insurance representative. She was very thorough with asking questions regarding our coverage needs. Questions I didn’t even think about asking. Suggestions on every need was addressed and explained completely. I was very impressed with her enthusiasm and sincerity in helping us out. Thank you!Response from AngelaNovember 15, 2019Thank you Doris! We are so glad that you're a part of our Farmers Family! It's always a pleasure working with you and as always, come visit us anytime.
- November 3, 2019Rating 5.0Angela, was very proactive in assisting me.
She made herself available to me in what i saw was a timely situation. She was honest and straight with her answers while being professional and tactful about the other party in this situation. I was impressed. It has been a while since having an insurance person be this professionally personal. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. She cares and that is the person I want to do business with.Response from AngelaNovember 3, 2019Thank you for giving me a chance to help! I'm so glad to have met you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you. 😊
- October 20, 2019Rating 5.0I am loving my experience with farmers so far. You guys are Great!Response from AngelaOctober 20, 2019Thrilled that you are having such positive experiences! Thank you for being a part of the Farmers family!!
- September 13, 2019Rating 5.0Very informative, knowledgeable and confident agent.
Superb interpersonal skills.Response from AngelaSeptember 13, 2019I enjoyed meeting with you! Thank you for taking the time to come in and for giving us a chance to work on your policy. I'm so grateful for customers like you! Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.
- September 6, 2019Rating 5.0ThanksResponse from AngelaSeptember 6, 2019Tommy: thank you for your business. I look forward to continuing to work with you. Please let me know if therea anything else we can do to assist you!
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0Agent was very helpful in meeting our needs. She gave us several options and really cared about our situation. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an agent.Response from AngelaJuly 30, 2019Thank you for taking the time to visit with us Diana! I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to helping you and your family for many years to come. Please let us know how we can continue to make your experiences with our office great!
- June 9, 2019Rating 5.0Angela is very professional and she will do everything she can to be able to help you with your insurance needs. I would highly recommend using angela for any and all of your insurance needs.Response from AngelaJune 9, 2019Thank you for your review! I've enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you with your ongoing insurance needs.
- April 25, 2019Rating 5.0Angela has been the best insurance agent I've ever worked with. Most agents will tell you, "that's our rates, I'm sorry," and then let you continue shopping elsewhere. Angela did the leg work to make sure I was happy with Farmer's and wouldn't want to do business with anyone else.Response from AngelaApril 25, 2019Thank you for choosing Farmers! We are excited to be able to help with your insurance needs and look forward to a long business relationship with your family!
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Angela Shertle is very professional,informative, consistent, and we feel like she really tries to get the best quality of insurance while trying to keep our cost at minimum. We look forward to working together in the future.Response from AngelaJune 10, 2019Thank you so much for this review! We do our best to offer quality customer service in all areas!
- January 3, 2019Rating 5.0It was great. The agent was extremely helpfulResponse from AngelaJune 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We look forward to helping you in the future!
- December 23, 2018Rating 5.0Its was great they really did help my daughter out and I want to thank them for thatResponse from AngelaJune 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We are very thankful for customers like you and your daughter!
- December 22, 2018Rating 5.0Not only saved me money but gave me faith in our new indeverResponse from AngelaJune 10, 2019Thank you for this review. I am so glad that we were able to help you!
- December 21, 2018Rating 5.0No complaints...very friendly and helpful.Response from AngelaJune 10, 2019Thank you for your review. We strive to provide quality customer service to all of our clients!
- December 19, 2018Rating 5.0Pleasant exchange with Agent.Response from AngelaJune 10, 2019We appreciate your review and look forward to helping you with any future needs!