Farmers Insurance Agent in Harrah, OK
As an Oklahoma resident for over 28 years, I am proud to serve Harrah and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. I moved to Oklahoma when I was stationed at Tinker Air Force Base while serving in the United States Air Force. Since then, I have developed a real connection with this community and love helping families and businesses near Harrah protect the things that matter most with customized homeowners, auto, life, and business insurance options. My wife, two daughters, and I have lived in Harrah for over 20 years. My daughters both attended school in this community so giving back to the community is of the utmost importance to me!
At the Cody Anderson Agency, we pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know our clients and tailoring a package to their your specific needs. My staff and I are focused on educating clients on their options when it comes to insurance. No two people are alike and their coverage shouldn't be either! Let's sit down and confirm that you have the right plan, eliminating any risks or gaps in coverage along the way.
Prior to joining Farmers, I worked in sales management for over 20 years. This made me an expert on listening to the needs of a client and developing a solution for them. Please feel free to stop by my office which is conveniently located on the corner of SE 29th St. and Harrah-Newalla Rd. You can also reach me anytime on my cell phone which is on all of my marketing materials and given to each of my clients. I am excited to welcome you to my agency!
Give me a call at (405) 391-3888 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
Harrah Public School District
I am proud to support various groups and athletic teams within Harrah Public Schools!
McLoud Public Schools
The Cody Anderson Agency is excited to sponsor groups and athletics at McLoud Public Schools. Both of my daughters attended school in the district and we are excited to give back!
Choctaw-Nicoma Park Schools
I am thrilled to be able to sponsor various groups and athletic teams at Choctaw-Nicoma Park Schools! We love supporting our local youth!
PWS LD-02 10/17
I did this for over 20 years and I can now use that experience to help you protect your hard earned business!
Beyond your personal property, what if you’re found liable for injuries sustained by visitors in your home as a result of negligence?
That’s where Farmers Renters Insurance comes in.
- April 9, 2019Rating 5.0👍
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Very good service. Thank you.
- April 3, 2019Rating 4.0Thank you for the good quotes. I look forward to a favorable business relationship with you and Farmers Insurance.
- March 29, 2019Rating 5.0I am very pleased with the experience I had during my meeting with Cody Anderson and Nellie. They had my paperwork ready when i walked in the office and patiently and accurately answered any questions I had for both my home and auto insurances. I would highly recommend them should anyone ask.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Cody helped me save on insurance. I'm very happy with Farmers.
- March 11, 2019Rating 5.0He really listened to our needs and provided a good policy. Thanks
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent
- December 8, 2018Rating 5.0We had a great experience with Cody and Nellie reviewing our home and auto policys and they suggested new policys that would save us money. They were prepared with printed paper work and printed out new copys as we made changes. Thank you!!!
- November 9, 2018Rating 5.0Cody is friendly and professional. He looks after his customers with their best interest front and for most and tries to give them the best policy fit for the least amount of money.
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional,went out of his way to get me the best policies possible for me. Has great and friendly staff. Thanks Cody
- October 26, 2018Rating 5.0Everything went as expected. Our policies came in under the original quotes. We appreciate it!
- September 29, 2018Rating 5.0Cody worked with us to get our rate down, taking into account all discounts and policies a available. Very much appreciated.Response from CodyOctober 17, 2018Thank you so much Judy. It is our pleasure to serve you with your insurance needs.
- September 28, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Farmers has been and so far an excellent experience.Response from CodyOctober 17, 2018Thank you Sharon! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0Great, answered all questions about the insurance.Response from CodyOctober 17, 2018Thank you Joan! We look forward to assisting in any way possible in the future.
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0Great service-especially from staff like ChloeResponse from CodyOctober 17, 2018Thank you Muriel! Chloe does a great job as helping our clients with their needs.
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0Cody is a Great listener and strives to understands your insurance needs! Best insurance experience we have ever had. Frank V.Response from CodyOctober 17, 2018Thank you Frank! It is our pleasure to serve you and your family with your insurance needs.
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service and great rates!!!!Response from CodyOctober 17, 2018Thank you Jessica! It is our pleasure to serve you with your insurance needs.
- July 25, 2018Rating 5.0Cody did an outstanding job helping me get coverage for a new house, and helped in switching my car insurance. He explained the options in detail, and helped me make the best choice for coverage and value. I had never had anyone explain to me what “state minimum” insurance was, and knowing there were better coverage options for my family was eye opening. I’m thankful that he took the time to really explain the quotes for me, and help me make the best decision for my family.Response from CodyOctober 17, 2018Tomi thank you so much! We are honored to have been a part of your new home experience!
- July 24, 2018Rating 5.0Customer service was amazing, and he was very helpful!Response from CodyOctober 17, 2018Thank you Maria! We are always happy to hear you have been taken care.