Farmers Insurance Agent in Duncan, OK
As your local Farmers® agent in Duncan, OK, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fit your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (580) 786-4771 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Charis Pregnancy Center
Please support a great non profit that has an incredible staff dedicated to preserving life
We are an adoptive family through foster care. Please consider how you can help or simply contact me
Contact me today to see if your Connected Home qualifies for a discount.
If you’re considering making your home a Connected Home, visit Vivint to see how they can help.
You can also reach a helpful Vivint representative at 1-855-701-2022.
- April 1, 2019Rating 5.0Jamie was very friendly, upfront and honest.Response from JamieApril 5, 2019Thank you very much.
- March 24, 2019Rating 5.0I got 3 insurance quotes for home and auto and Jamie was the only one who actually went out to look at my house to give an exact quote instead of only relying on what the system pulled in. He answered all of my questions so well that I'm am positive I made the right decision in going with him.Response from JamieApril 5, 2019Thank you very much. Welcome back to Duncan
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Our experience with Famers has been great Thank YouResponse from JamieApril 5, 2019Thank you David, we appreciate you.
- March 18, 2019Rating 5.0They were great to work with. Helpful and quick to reply to all my questions!Response from JamieApril 5, 2019Thank you Shayla and congrats on your new home.
- March 9, 2019Rating 5.0Great people skills and very good at explaining to older people what might be best for them , we appreciated his up front honesty , that is hard to find in the world we live in today ..👍Response from JamieMarch 13, 2019Thank you very much. You are very kind.
- February 10, 2019Rating 5.0Honest and outstanding serviceResponse from JamieMarch 6, 2019Thank you for your kindness.
- January 11, 2019Rating 5.0Jamie always responds immediately and never acts like I am bothering him. He has been very fair and explains things very well. Office staff is also wonderful.Response from JamieFebruary 4, 2019Heidi thank you so very much for the kind words. We are thankful for you
- January 9, 2019Rating 5.0I have had the best experience with my new agent. My car insurance was supposed to start January 12th and I had a cancellation date of January 12th with my old agent. On January 9th I found out the old agent had cancelled my insurance by mistake on December 27! Jamie Slate took care of getting my new insurance started immediately. He even came to my office for my signature. I am so thankful I moved both my house and cars insurance to Jamie and Farmers.Response from JamieFebruary 4, 2019Dana I look forward to serving you in the years to come. I appreciate you very much
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0very helpful in saving me some moneyResponse from JamieFebruary 4, 2019Thank you for the kind review Jim. I'm thankful that we get to serve you
- October 27, 2018Rating 5.0Jamie does an excellent job of breaking down your policy to you, and he makes you feel at ease while doing so.Response from JamieFebruary 4, 2019Jared it's always a pleasure to visit with you. Thank you for your business and the kind review