Farmers Insurance Agent in Cushing, OK
Dena Dawn FloydAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Cushing OK, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your asset protection needs--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, life and income. Prior to entering into the insurance industry, I worked for 23 years in banking. In 2007, I obtained my security license assisting folks with retirement income planning. Financial Services is an active and important part of our agency today.
It is my honor to live and serve my community! Cushing has been home since 1991 being an active member of Rotary Club of Cushing, United Way of Payne County, Past Chairman of Leadership Cushing, Past Chairman of American Cancer Society Relay for Life and many more. I know the importance of service for both community and customer. At the Dena Floyd Agency, you are more than a customer, you're a friend.
Give me a call at (918) 225-0726 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Cushing, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Oklahoma residents.
Pets Paw Spa
Excited to welcome a new business to Cushing, Pets Paw Spa. Brooke Scott is a Cushing native and we are excited to see her new business venture. She offers grooming, bathing and nail trimming. Give her a call at 918-285-3115 to make an appointment and take a moment to check her Facebook page out for current specials!
Circle S Meat Market
Celebrating their first year in business, Brent and Jennifer Stevens saw a need in Cushing for an old fashioned butcher shop and set about opening one. Great service and prices. Wednesdays are cook day and they offer a cooked meat and all the sides plus dessert. It is a fan favorite around our office. Stop by and tell them we sent you! They are located at 823 N Little Ave in Cushing and can be reached through their Facebook page or call 918-223-9507.
Cushing is so lucky to have an amazing group of students that saw a need in the community and decided to help make a difference. In March, they are doing many activities in the schools and the community to help raise funds to get Cushing Secure Haven up and running. Please click on the link to their Facebook page to find out how you can get involved!
M.A.D. Week or Make A Difference Week is a student based project that is seeking to serve our community through philanthropic projects.
M.A.D. Week social media:
- Golf - Buffalo Rock Golf & Gun Club
- Awesome adventures with my daughter
- Relaxing by the pool
- Social outings with friends & family
Brent Kerr - Producer - Brent was born and raised in the Cushing/Drumright/Olive area. He retired with 23 years of service with Cushing Fire Department spending 6 of those years as Fire Chief. He is well known and respected!!
Trina Ammons - Customer Service Representative - Trina graduated from Cushing (a few years ago). She is devoted to Cushing and excited to serve our community!
Rita Dudley - Cushing Service Representative - Rita joined our staff in 2015 after retiring from SpiritBank with over 30 years of service. She always has joy to share and a good joke or 2.
God has blessed me with an amazing family, staff, customers and community. My staff and I are honored to serve you!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- March 29, 2020Rating 5.0Dena always makes sure to take the time to make sure you understand your policy and the coverage you are buying. Great job.Response from DenaMarch 30, 2020Thank you so much for the kind words. We are blessed to have you as a party of our agency!! So excited for your new adventure!!!
- August 2, 2019Rating 5.0Dena was super helpful and explained everything very well and answered all the questions I had.Response from DenaAugust 2, 2019Thank you for the kind words Aimee!! We are so proud of you and excited for the purchase of your new home! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to protect it!!
- May 30, 2019Rating 5.0Dena listens to us and finds us the best policy to meet our needs. She is thorough, knowledgeable, and very friendly. We love working with Dena Floyd!Response from DenaMay 30, 2019Working with amazing customers like you and Geoff makes my job easy. Couldn't be more excited than to have you with us!!!
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0ExcellantResponse from DenaApril 11, 2019Thank you so much for taking time to place your amazing review! We are so happy to have you with us!! We would love for you to share your experience with family and friends!!
- December 30, 2018Rating 5.0Was very pleased with the professional performance , care and concern of their clients.
Every person who is at this office is very nice and polite. Thank you Dena
- December 13, 2018Rating 5.0Super friendly and very helpful. Dena and her team are amazing at what they do and know how to help you.
- June 14, 2018Rating 5.0Dena has been very helpful and accommodating of our busy schedules. She took the time to have multiple options ready for us to review and helped us chose the best option for our family.
- March 25, 2018Rating 5.0I enjoyed being there they made so comfortable.Response from DenaMarch 26, 2018Thank you Cheryl!! We are excited to have you!!
- March 6, 2018Rating 5.0everything was great