Farmers Insurance Agent in Collinsville, OK
Steve Duane DossAbout Me
Steve Doss Farmers Insurance has moved to the heart of downtown, where our goal is to take care of your family and protecting your assets! This is what comes first in our office!
Since your home is your safe haven and one of your biggest assets, we love to sit down with each client to customize your policies to fit your specific needs. We also like to explain each aspect of your coverage because we want you to understand what you are paying for.
Contact us today so we can help you choose the coverage you need for your home, autos, life insurance, commercial and even your boats, motorcycles and more!
Give me a call at (918) 371-2003 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Kent's Custom Cars & Trucks
Kent's Custom Cars & Trucks believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers.
Their friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. Shop our virtual showroom of used cars, trucks and SUV's online then stop by for a test drive.
Smalygo Properties Inc.
Smalygo Properties Inc. will guide each customer through every phase of the construction process from financing to closing. Their in-house service department insures service after the sale is both prompt and courteous. Close communication is maintained between the builder, staff and buyer which allow them to be sensitive to the customer's needs.
Your satisfaction is their primary objective!
Harlan Aerobic Septic Services, LLC
As a locally owned aerobic septic service company with over 10 years of experience, Harlan Aerobic Septic Services will provide the best prices and service in the Green Country area.
They strive to provide service that is easy on the pocket book. We understand that quality is key in today's market and that is why everything we do is done with integrity.
Owner: Charles Harlan - For him, this is more than a job. It is an opportunity to serve your family by keeping one very important part of your home up and running, your aerobic septic system.
Collinsville Public Schools
Our agency is proud to help support the Collinsville Public school system! We appreciate all that our schools and teachers do for our students in the local community!
Susan G. Komen of Central and Western Oklahoma
My wife and I are proud to help support Susan G. Komen of Central and Western Oklahoma and their mission of saving lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
Oklahoma Firefighters Burn Camp
A non-profit organization established in 1999. We provide a 5 day camp for children that are burn victims and children that have disfiguring type injures.
Many times throughout the year, we partner with businesses to hold an event to raise money for our camp. So far this year we have partnered with the Basketcase for a disc golf tournament, a golf tournament, and 918 Fully Involved for a MMA fights.
- Playing in local golf fund raising tournaments
- Spending time with family!
- Helping the community
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 21, 2021Rating 5.0I worked with Scott Bein and was very satisfied with his knowledge, professionalism, and desire to give me a great deal
- January 18, 2021Rating 4.0Saved over $500 just by switching from AAA.
- January 9, 2021Rating 5.0the person i worked with was happy bubbly and friendly. i hope to get her every time.
- January 8, 2021Rating 5.0Excellent
- December 31, 2020Rating 5.0Did a great job from start to finish and answered any questions or concerns we may of had and made the switch easy and smooth while saving us money very happy to make this much needed move if your looking for someone to handle all your needs and more farmers insurance is the place to be give them a call and see for yourselves
- December 29, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience. Steve is very helpful!
- November 19, 2020Rating 5.0Very happy with Steve, they are responsive, answer the phone and return phone calls and always helpful.
- November 9, 2020Rating 5.0Great guy, explained everything with great detail , he cares and it shows !
- November 4, 2020Rating 5.0Great team, great rates😎
- October 23, 2020Rating 5.0Scott was a great help. Told me about the holes in my current coverage and was able to provide a resolution with near the same price I was already spending!
- October 17, 2020Rating 5.0Everyone was great to work with!
- September 28, 2020Rating 5.0Steve and his staff have done and absolutely outstanding job helping us. Moving to a different part of the country turned out to require a change of insurance companies, and Steve couldn't have made it any easier or more comfortable. I look forward to that kind of professional and personal service for many years to come!
- February 24, 2020Rating 5.0Deb has done a great job!
- February 20, 2020Rating 5.0Steve is wonderful about explaining every policy to us, and just an amazing guy to work with! Thanks for everything Steve!
- January 22, 2020Rating 5.0The agency was very helpful when working with me to split up policies following my divorce. Thank you so much Rhonda!
- December 24, 2019Rating 5.0Deb is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and answers every question. She returns calls promptly and is always pleasant!
- September 11, 2019Rating 5.0Always getting a quick respond back. Provide an excellent customer service.Response from SteveNovember 19, 2019Thank you Fred, we sure appreciate your business!
- August 21, 2019Rating 4.0My agent was very helpful, pleasant, informed and courteous. Not a painful process at all. Not too pricey for the coverage that I got.Response from SteveNovember 19, 2019Thank you Norman! We appreciate your business. We hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas
- August 4, 2019Rating 5.0Rhonda was professional courteous and very thorough with questions being answered. I am very glad I made the switch to Farmers
- March 3, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and thorough