Farmers Insurance Agent in Clinton, OK
Valerie B MillerAbout Me
Born and raised in Oklahoma, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® agent serving Clinton and the surrounding areas. I have over 30 years of experience and am confident we can help you customize your insurance needs for your lifestyle and family. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, life, business insurance, and more!
At the Valerie Boyles Miller Insurance Agency, everyone in our office takes pride in going above and beyond for our customers. We emphasize understanding all of your assets in order to protect to give you the best plan for your unique lifestyle. Whatever it may be, I want to make sure that you have peace of mind when it comes to protecting the things that matter the most.
Feel free to stop by our office, conveniently located at the corner of Gary Blvd and 8th Street in the yellow building. If you have time, I look forward to meeting you to have a friendly conversation about how my agency can help meet your insurance needs. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (580) 323-2285 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Clinton Chapter of Ambucs
Inspiring people to conquer challenges related to mobility and independence, through a nationwide network of volunteer chapters, working in partnership with physical, occupational and speech therapists; by providing Amtryke adaptive trykes, scholarships for therapists and many forms of community service.
Clinton Chamber of Commerce
I am proud to be a board member of the Clinton Chamber of Commerce.
I am also a member of the Retail Service Committee which is focused on generating and promoting activities in the community that support local businesses.
- February 17, 2020Rating 5.0Valerie and her office do a great job at helping you find the best rates for your needs.Response from ValerieMarch 12, 2020Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you have positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we strive to achieve.
- January 13, 2020Rating 5.0Valerie and the Farmers Team are exactly what you would hope for and expect from an Insurance Agency...always ready to assist our Ministry in determining what is best for our business, and the personal touch of a personal agent is a bonus to everything else they provide. 5 Stars!!!!!Response from ValerieFebruary 18, 2020Thank you Robin for the review! I'm so happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback is so great for us to hear. It helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- September 9, 2019Rating 5.0I have been a customer of Valerie Miller's for over 30 years, and I can't even imagine what it would be like to have another agent or company! She, and her staff, have taken incredible care of me throughout the years. She provides the personal touch that I'm afraid is a forgotten commodity.
Valerie is #1!!!Response from ValerieSeptember 19, 2019We appreciate you! Thank you!!
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0Valerie and her staff do a great job. They are Friendly and Professional. Valerie trys hard to keep her customers happy.Response from ValerieSeptember 19, 2019Thank you!!
- November 8, 2018Rating 5.0Great Local Service!Response from ValerieNovember 8, 2018Thanks so much for the feedback! Your business is very appreciated!
- September 23, 2018Rating 5.0Valerie and her staff are always helpful. If they need to re-search answers, they always call back in a timely fashion. Also they are always looking for ways to best serve the customer!Response from ValerieSeptember 25, 2018Thanks so much for the kind words! Your comments made us all smile! We aim to please and have your best interests at heart! SMILES
My Hardworking TeamSee moreSee less
Customer Sales and Service Reresenative/ Insurance Producer
Customer Sales and Service Reresenative/ Insurance Producer
Customer Service Represenative