Farmers Insurance Agent in Broken Arrow, OK
Kaylee Mari AllenAbout Me
Born and raised in Tulsa, I am proud to be your local Farmers® agent in Broken Arrow, OK.
I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help you better understand your coverage options, whether that's auto, home, renters, or business insurance.
If you have time, you can find me East of the Creek Turnpike on 71st St., in the strip mall, right next door to Kay's Gifts & Flowers.
Let's work together to build out the right plan for you.
Give me a call at (918) 258-6611 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
State Liability insurance accompanied by Comprehensive and Collision Coverage would dictate full coverage in my office. We want to make sure that you are covered all the way around, in the event of an accident.
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 25, 2021Rating 5.0Friendly, Knowledgeable, Competent, Compassionate. After the recent passing of my wife, I came in with very little understanding of what I needed to next as far as insurance. The entire office was helpful and understanding, making me feel like someone was there to help who actually cared. They came through for me big time, explaining my policies, needed changes and future options. 10/10
- January 19, 2021Rating 5.0A breeze in comparison to the last insurance company where you are constantly talking to machines. Fast and straight to the point. Will recommend anytime I can.
- December 18, 2020Rating 5.0I had inquired on line to get insurance quotes from different companies. Kaylee was one that responded. She was relentless sending me emails and voicemails. I finally called to get her off my back..lol. I was pleasently surprised. She was helpful, enthusiastic and informed. I ended up switching to Farmers. God's job!
- December 17, 2020Rating 5.0James Brown was freaking awesome!!!!
- October 28, 2020Rating 5.0Amber was very knowledgeable. She was polite and knew what to do if I changed my mind on coverage. Thank You Amber!
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0The agent I dealt with was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. She answered all of my questions and promptly sent documents for my review.
Overall, purchasing my home and auto insurance policies from this agency was a very pleasant task.
- September 13, 2019Rating 5.0Very pleasant experience. She was very helpful with information needed to help with the process it was all done on the phone and by e-mail making it very convenient for me.
- June 27, 2019Rating 5.0Kaylee has been extremely helpful and extremely nice!
- June 19, 2019Rating 5.0We just moved to Oklahoma and Rachel went out of her way and above and beyond to help us out with obtaining insurance and let us use her fax machine to receive documents so I could get my car registered. Great customer service.
- June 11, 2019Rating 5.0Kaylee is the best! Understands my needs and solves the problem without a hitch.
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Absolutely the finest people in the insurance business that I have used ! They go above and beyond expectations for myself and my family. Congrats. Great job !!
- March 22, 2019Rating 5.0I worked with Rachel Collier. Helpful, thorough, instant followup to questions I sent to agency, and professional. Returned calls almost immediately even when not in the office. Friendly as well. Very pleased.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very pleased with the attention Kaylee gave to
Kaylee provided me with a new cheaper policy
- December 27, 2018Rating 5.0Rachel is the gal who helped us, but Kaylee was in open office area and helpful too. Kaylee seems to truly love what she does.
- December 13, 2018Rating 5.0the agent that i dealt with was far better than i have every dealt with extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her work i would recommend anyone that needs insurance here
- November 5, 2018Rating 5.0I met with Kaylee in the newly updated agency. Atmosphere was made professional by Kaylee and Jason. I bought coverage for home and vehicle. It was handled quickly but there was time spent on explanations. I found them very patient while providing details. As I am not familiar with "insurance language". I will recommend the agency to others.