Farmers Insurance Agent in Broken Arrow, OK
Frank Lessert FreemanAbout Me
I am your local Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services agent on the southeast corner of Lynn Lane and 61st Street behind Arvest Bank in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Our agency is here to serve all your needs, whether that is for home, auto, life, hard-to-place commercial property and casualty, Cannabis, hard-to-place workers' compensation insurance options, and more. We serve Broken Arrow and the surrounding areas, including all of Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Missouri.
I was an agent with another company for over 25 years, retired and got bored, so I became a Farmers Agent. We help business owners and individuals who may be confused or uncertain about what their policies actually cover. Often, they've chosen largely on price, finding out too late that they don't have the coverage they expected. At my agency, we help you uncover your risks and make those tough decisions about coverage so you can sleep at night. We also help those who are worried about having enough income from their investments and savings for retirement but who don't want to take on more financial risk, or don't know where to start.
Even if you're with another company, we will always be happy to review your policies for you and make any recommendations we feel are necessary. If you stay where you are or not, we love to meet new people and talk about insurance!
As an active member of the Osage Tribe, I serve as Chairman of the Board for Osage LLC; I also serve with the Knights of Columbus in my church, and I enjoy gardening. I especially love meeting and getting to know new people. Stop by, let's talk over a cup of great coffee. We have the best coffee in town at my agency!
Give me a call at (918) 258-4445 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Broken Arrow, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Oklahoma residents.
We’re Here for The Life of Your Business.
The Tulsa chapter of SCORE provides professional advice and tools to help businesses thrive! We offer FREE business mentoring, FREE business workshops, and numerous templates and tools to help you start or grow a business. I'm proud to be a member and Mentor for this great organization.
Broken Arrow Police Department
We are proud to partner with the Broken Arrow Police Department!
Broken Arrow Fire Department
Proud partners of the Broken Arrow Fire Department!
- History of Oklahoma
Liability helps pay for damage you cause in an at-fault accident, while comprehensive and collision can help repair damage to your car (or replace it altogether). It's a robust package of protection, yes — but it might not provide all the protection you need. And that's why "full coverage" can be misleading.
~Do you really need uninsured motorist coverage?
Although liability insurance is required by law in most states, many drivers do not carry car insurance. ... Uninsured motorist coverage covers you if you're in a not-at-fault accident with a driver who does not have insurance — this includes hit-and-run scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 9, 2020Rating 5.0I was well inform what all my option was the good and the bad.
- January 5, 2020Rating 4.0I have been pleased, in general, with my service from Farmer's. A few times the
insurance verification was missing from the insurance declaration, but this was taken care of in short order. Ruth has been exceptionally attentive to my needs.Response from FrankJanuary 5, 2020Thank you! We look forward to serving you for a long time.
- October 7, 2019Rating 5.0Frank and Ruth have been fantastic! They always my best interests in mind.Response from FrankOctober 7, 2019Thank you Levin! We have enjoyed working with you.
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0I switched to this agent about 2 -3 years ago and have been very pleased with my choice. Frank is always available to answer any questions that I might have about my policies . I like the yearly review he does on all my policies with me to see if changes need to be made and ways of saving me some money. His assistant, Ruth is always available to answer questions and they make a great team. I would highly recommend using this agent for all of your insurance needs!Response from FrankSeptember 3, 2019Pamela, thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you for your policy reviews.
- August 24, 2019Rating 5.0As you know, I recently switched agents because of a lack of responsiveness and clear presentation of options. You, on the other hand, are robust in your efforts to analyze my present coverages followed by an articulate presentation of my options and their cost/benefit. I especially appreciate your willingness to address all of my many questions.Response from FrankAugust 29, 2019Phillip, we enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to working together! Thank you for your kind review.
- August 3, 2019Rating 5.0Knowledgeable
Kept his apt on timeResponse from FrankAugust 29, 2019Thank you Stacy!
- June 30, 2019Rating 5.0Ruth was very helpful in selecting Rental Insurance. She answered all our questions and responded in a professional manner. I was very happy with the choice I made for the moment and if I need to upgrade in the future , I will call.Response from FrankJune 30, 2019Thank you Marlayna! So glad we were able to help!
- May 24, 2019Rating 5.0I contacted Ruth about insurance for my new home I am buying, she was the most helpful agent I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I will be a long standing customer of this agency.Response from FrankMay 24, 2019Al, thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you as well!
- May 17, 2019Rating 5.0Ruth has given us great customer service.Response from FrankMay 17, 2019Thank you Sarina!
- April 4, 2019Rating 5.0Helped me reduce home insurance cost drastically. Explained everything completely.
Corrected overbilling on car insurance.
Thanks very much to Ruth.Response from FrankApril 4, 2019Thank you John, it's always a pleasure to work with you.
- September 14, 2018Rating 5.0Ruth was very helpful and listened to my insurance needs and found the policy that worked for me.Response from FrankFebruary 7, 2019Jim, it was a pleasure to meet you! We're very happy to serve.
- September 3, 2018Rating 5.0Ruth was very responsive for all the inquiries and changes I requested and worked with me to find exactly the coverage I wanted at a price that was very competitive.Response from FrankJanuary 28, 2019Thank you Matthew! Hope you enjoy it here in OK
- June 23, 2018Rating 5.0Wonderful experienceResponse from FrankJanuary 28, 2019Always a pleasure, Hoang!
- May 18, 2018Rating 5.0Frank is a wonderful person! Very knowledgeable and happy to answer detail questions about insurance policies and coverage.Response from FrankJanuary 28, 2019Thank you Austin!