Farmers Insurance Agent in Bixby, OK
Robin E DenhamRobin Decatur Agency, LLCAbout Me
As a lifetime Oklahoma resident, I'm proud to serve Bixby, OK and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. With over 13 years of industry experience, I can help you find the best coverage options for auto, home, renters, life, motorcycle, boat, and business insurance, in addition to Farmers Financial Solutions*.
At the Robin Decatur Agency, we take pride in our involvement with the Bixby community. We are located right in the heart of downtown, and we understand that, as this community grows and changes, your unique insurance needs change too. Let’s start a friendly and informative conversation today about protecting what matters most.
I am also involved in city council, the chamber board, and many other community activities. Our office is located in the downtown area, right by the flagpole, at the corner of Dawes and Armstrong. Look for us across the street from the school administration building. Go Spartans!
Give me a call at (918) 366-4923 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Bixby Metro Chamber of Commerce
The Bixby Metro Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit organization consisting of business and community leaders who have joined together to promote the civic and commercial progress of our community.
BMC is Bringing Out the Best in Business by offering partners opportunities to promote and brand themselves in our community; assisting in building relationships through networking functions; and keeping partners informed and educated all to ensure thriving, prospering businesses.
Our agency sponsors several events with the chamber. Robin also serves on the Bixby Chamber Board of Directors
We work hand in hand with businesses, committed individuals, education, city government and civic organizations to improve our community’s quality of life and continued growth.
Bixby Spartan Athletics
ATHLETIC MISSION: To provide student-athletes with the opportunity to compete at the highest level while fostering and contributing to the development of high athletic standards in the course of personal growth and development through leadership, competition and sportsmanship. Student-athletes will be developed into well rounded, healthy and productive citizens to be the BEST in 6A and beyond. This will be done at all facilities and environments where we compete/practice all day, every day, and for life.
Our agency has been a regular sponsor of the athletic department as well as an annual ticket and calendar sponsor.
- Bixby Capella Choir Shows
- Bixby Economic Development Advisory Council
- Bixby City Council
- Bixby Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Bixby Football
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 22, 2020Rating 5.0Robin did an amazing job finding coverage for my family’s new home and both our vehicles that was well below what other companies quoted us while providing far better coverage options.
- November 13, 2020Rating 5.0Quick and easy
- August 19, 2020Rating 5.0Very Pleasant and easy to tranfer over from previous insurance, she had all the information I needed..
- August 3, 2020Rating 5.0Robin got me a better price with more coverage than I previously had with another insurance company. Very professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone shopping for a new agent.
- June 25, 2020Rating 5.0Robin was a pleasure to do business with! Thank you so much!
- June 18, 2020Rating 5.0Absolutely wonderful agent
- June 3, 2020Rating 5.0Robin is the best agent I have ever had. I don’t see myself ever leaving Farmers.
- May 10, 2020Rating 5.0Robin did a great job finding us rates that will save us money and assisted us in getting transitioned to our new policy with Farmers. Robin answered all our questions and explained in detail what our policy would offer.
- January 29, 2020Rating 4.0Everyone was very pleasant to work with. I was a little aggravated with the quotes constantly changing during this process and not having a constant. Other than that, a good experience.
- January 13, 2020Rating 5.0Very professional and takes care of business in a speedy manner!
- November 6, 2019Rating 5.0They were very helpful and made sure I got all the discounts I deserved!
- October 5, 2019Rating 5.0I dealt with Kristen. Fast, easy, helpful and better rates!
- October 5, 2019Rating 5.0My Agent 50 was prompt and courteous.
- July 18, 2019Rating 5.0My wife is a teacher in Bixby Schools and sees some of what Robin does in her tireless supporter of Bixby Schools. For this reason we decided if and when we shop for new Insurance we would consider Robin's Farmers Insurance Office. We met with Kristen of Robin's office. She is very knowledgeable, professional, polite and responsive. We moved homeowners and auto insurance to their office this week.
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Very respectful and knowledgeable agent. Responded to my questions quickly and explained things thoroughly.Response from RobinMay 11, 2019Thank you for the excellent review. We are grateful that we were able to earn your business and look forward to taking care of all your insurance needs!
- May 11, 2019Rating 4.0I have been with my agent over 10+ years. She is always available to discuss services and coverage. Plans and insurance that benefit me and my family over the policy sales to maximize profit. Farmer's has always been there to help me when I need it and it is always a smooth process.Response from RobinMay 11, 2019Thank you Jessica! We appreciate you so much. We would love to have 5 stars in the future so please let us know what we can do to improve!
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0First I would like you to know I called about ten insurance companies. Some did not answer the phone and had you leave a message for a call back. Only three actual answered the phone and talked to me. Farmer's did answer and Kristen was friendly, informative. I spoke to Robin when I called back, she give me great advice and we adjusted the original quote to fill "our" insurance needs. She is the best I would not hesitate to recommend Farmer's and Robin to all my friends and future friends.Response from RobinMarch 20, 2019Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review! We appreciate you trusting our agency with your insurance needs. We look forward to continuing to work with you.
- December 20, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome.....simply awesome !!Response from RobinFebruary 7, 2019Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we think you are awesome too! We appreciate you.
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks for all your help! I appreciate the time you spent helping me get everything set up.Response from RobinFebruary 7, 2019We appreciate you and wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us review.
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0So far the experience has been great. Thanks for helping me through everything. ThanksResponse from RobinFebruary 7, 2019Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you and are here to help anytime!