Farmers Insurance Agent in Bartlesville, OK
As a resident of Oklahoma for over 20 years, I'm proud to serve Bartlesville and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. At The Scott Gillette Agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options.
If you have time, we invite you to stop by our office which is conveniently located in the RE/MAX building just a block from the intersection of Highway 75 and Nowata Rd. We will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution.
With over 25 years of management experience and as a longtime resident, I have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that be for home, auto, life, business insurance and much more!
Give me a call at (918) 336-7770 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
Strong supporters of our local college Oklahoma Wesleyan University!
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, OKWU models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith grounded in these four pillars. We are a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that feels like family
Bartlesville Chamber of Commerce
At the heart of “Green Country”, Bartlesville is an unexpected gem nestled next to the beautiful Osage Hills. Built on the history of the American West, Bartlesville is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Oklahoma. With exceptional museums, outstanding architecture and diverse cultural events, Bartlesville is the place for history, families and fun.
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- December 6, 2018Rating 5.0Very help. Took the time to understand my needs and was able to go above and beyond them.Response from ScottDecember 6, 2018Thank you Ian. I am thrilled that we were able to help meet and exceed your expectations! Welcome to Farmers Insurance and the Scott Gillette Agency!
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Scott provided our family a complete side by side comparison. He was able to save us a substantial amount of money each year and increase our coverage.Response from ScottOctober 15, 2018Steve, it was a pleasure working with you and Jana and maximizing your coverage! Welcome to Farmers Insurance and the Scott Gillette Agency!
- October 5, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Scott has been great. We were able to increase our coverage for less money. Also was done in a timely and professional manner.Response from ScottOctober 15, 2018Thank you Dale! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you and customize a plan that maximizes your coverage at an affordable price!
- September 27, 2018Rating 5.0The agent was friendly, and knew and understood my needs. Fields outside my knowledge were explored. We got the job done in minimum time. A good experience.Response from ScottSeptember 27, 2018Thank you Veloy. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you while setting up your new insurance coverages. Thank you again... and welcome to Oklahoma!
- August 15, 2018Rating 5.0He was honest with us about our options and the best plan for our family. Communicated quickly and answered all questions no matter how many times we asked or how silly the question seemed.Response from ScottAugust 18, 2018Thanks Tiffany. I'm so glad we could answer all the questions you and Jerrod had! Insurance can be a little confusing at times.... that's why educating customers is such a HUGE part of what we do! Appreciate you both!
- August 9, 2018Rating 5.0Scott was very professional and got us a great rate on homeowners and car insurance. He took his time and gave us several different quotes and found us the best rate that fit our budget. He was very personable and listened to all of our concerns. I would highly recommend him.Response from ScottAugust 9, 2018Thank you Charles! I am grateful we were able to help you and Linda in your move to Bartlesville. I hope you enjoy your new home in Bartlesville! Welcome home!