Farmers Insurance Agent in Bartlesville, OK
Brian D KennedyAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in downtown Bartlesville, OK, three generations of my family have helped customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs since 1951. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. My 4 staff members and I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. I have been a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) since 1995.
Give me a call at (918) 336-5544 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
My Staff's Community Involvement
Helping out in our community in a constructive way is a core part of our agency. My staff has helped with; Bowl for Kids' Sake, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, assisting at the Bartlesville Public Schools, and Fantasy Land of Lights during the holidays.
- Active in my local Church, St John Before the Latin Gate
- Spending time with my family
- Following Oklahoma State sports
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- June 14, 2020Rating 4.0Acceptable.Response from BrianJune 15, 2020James, thank you so much for your review! If we can set up a time to review your policy to make sure we are giving you the best coverage possible we'd be glad to meet with you. Hope you have a wonderful week!!
- June 14, 2020Rating 5.0Thanks for reviewing our policies. Saving us thousands on our homeowners is a good thing!!!Response from BrianJune 15, 2020Harry, anytime we can help is a great day! Thank you for trusting us and letting us work for you to make a difference in your insurance needs! We look forward to being here for you always!
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.0Joey has been very helpful. Not only is he aware of a budget but also aware of what coverage you actually NEED. The purpose of insurance is to feel protected and safe, Joey does just that.
Thanks Joey!Response from BrianJune 9, 2020Joey S. thank you so much for recognizing Joey! He has been a great new addition to our work family! We look forward to working for you long term! Please let us know if we can be of any other help.
- April 17, 2020Rating 5.0Easy process. Helped finding best coverage for great rate.Response from BrianApril 17, 2020Irene we are happy to be able to help and look forward to always being there for you and all your insurance needs. If we can help with anything else please let us know and we will get you taken care of!!
- April 17, 2020Rating 5.0Been with Brian Kennedy for years absolutely love the service and staff..Response from BrianApril 17, 2020Thank you so much Ashley T. for letting us serve you and trusting us with all your insurance needs! We look forward to continuing on with you as a long time customer!!
- November 7, 2019Rating 5.0EXCELLENT AGENCY! Mr. Kennedy was prepared with all the alternative policies, we discussed same, quick & easy, and saved us a bunch of money, with better coverage for us. His staff is awesome as well, friendly, professional, and entirely on the ball.Response from BrianNovember 11, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words Miss Brenda! We are very pleased to have you as a customer and we were able to help with all your insurance needs! If you ever need anything else don't hesitate to give us a call!
- September 29, 2019Rating 5.0Informative, helpful, saved significant cost.Response from BrianOctober 4, 2019Thank you Jesse for giving us the opportunity to take care of you and all your insurance needs! If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to call or come by! Hope you have a great weekend!
- August 25, 2019Rating 5.0everything was handled great. thanks for the excellent helpResponse from BrianAugust 26, 2019Anita, thank you for trusting us to help you. We are just a phone call away if you need anything else!
- August 21, 2019Rating 5.0I’m quite pleased with my experience obtaining insurance on my vehicle. Andrea was pleasant and professional, answering all my questions and offering discounts where possible. It was a very good experience.Response from BrianAugust 21, 2019Linda, we are glad Andrea took such great care of you! If we can help with anything else please let us know! Hope you have a great rest of your week!!!
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and informative when I requested options on my home insurance renewal.Response from BrianAugust 8, 2019Thank you Sally! I'm glad you had a wonderful encounter with us! Please let us know if we can further assist you with anything else!!
- July 27, 2019Rating 5.0Andrea did a great job on helping us with our home insurance. Thank You!!
We love Brian Kennedy Insurance Company.Response from BrianAugust 6, 2019Thank you so much! I am glad you had a good experience. We sincerely appreciate your trust and confidence in our agency!
- May 20, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent experience. Asked for a quote and had one the next day which was very competitive with my previous insurance carrier.Response from BrianMay 21, 2019Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to help with your insurance!
- May 7, 2019Rating 5.0keep up thegood workResponse from BrianMay 16, 2019We try! Thank you!
- April 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very efficient, professional, good cost/value relationshipResponse from BrianApril 22, 2019Thank you Doug Q.!
- April 14, 2019Rating 5.0Service is always prompt, accurate, and friendly! Although we moved over three years ago from Bartlesville, we continue to meet all of our insurance needs through
Brian Kennedy and his staff because of our past excellent experience with them.Response from BrianApril 15, 2019Thank you John! We are so happy to help you with your insurance needs here in Bartlesville!
- April 13, 2019Rating 5.0Brian was very helpful in walking us through recent changes in the industry and how we could save some money. We talked through our needs to make sure we had the proper level of insurance for our situations.Response from BrianApril 15, 2019Thank you Carolyn!
- October 1, 2018Rating 5.0Andrea was very helpful and pleasant to work with and would use her again.
Good knowledge of the products she offered me.Response from BrianOctober 1, 2018Thank you Dennis! I am happy we were able to help with your insurance needs!
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Kennedy was extremely professional while being friendly and answering my questions. He conducted himself as a seasoned agent. His staff in office exhibiting the same friendly professional manners.Response from BrianOctober 1, 2018Thank you Brandy! We are happy to help!
- August 2, 2018Rating 5.0Very prompt and helpful in the getting insurance process. Respectful of my time while still providing helpful recommendations.Response from BrianAugust 2, 2018Hi Steve, My staff and I appreciate your kind words.Please let us know anytime we can help in future.
- June 2, 2018Rating 2.0I got an email 2 days ago telling me to complete my purchase of home insurance, which I thought I'd already done. Since no one called me, I didn't see it til today. Your website is down, so I can't follow the instructions. I don't know why I need to apply for fire insurance, since that seems like part of home insurance. I've never met Mr. Kennedy, and no one from his office has ever called me. I have to call them whenever I want an explanation of the things they send me. 500 characters isn't enoResponse from BrianJune 4, 2018Dear James D.,
I am sorry about your frustration with the on-line process on the purchase of your home insurance. At this point I am unable to answer your questions as I am not sure who I am actually talking with. However, I am always disappointed when a customer feels like they are not receiving the service they deserve. I would like to discuss your concerns over the phone or in person whichever is more convenient for you. Since I don't know who this is I can't call personally to discuss so if you wouldn't mind calling my office at 918-336-5544 to schedule a time for us to discuss your frustrations I would greatly appreciate it.
Brian Kennedy, CIC