Farmers Insurance Agent in Tallmadge, OH
Geoffrey Wayne LewisGeoff Lewis Insurance Agency LTDAbout Me
Born and raised in Ohio, I'm proud to be your local Farmers® agent in Tallmadge, Ohio. At the Geoff Lewis Insurance Agency, hometown hospitality and honesty are at the forefront of our customer service values. We are community-driven and feel honored to protect our neighbors.
With over 17 years of insurance expertise, I am qualified to ensure that this process will be straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs.
Come see us on Northwest Avenue, just North of the Tallmadge Circle. My team and I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options -- whether that's home, condo, auto, life, Trailer, Boat, RV, ATV, UTV, commercial, condo associations and more.
Give me a call at (330) 633-8080 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
When becoming a first time home buyer there are many costly perils that you need coverage from. Our equipment breakdown endorsement can give you peace of mind against the perils of mechanical, electrical, or pressure system breakdowns. This will cover things like heat pumps, air conditioner systems, household appliances, and more!
Contact us for more information about protecting your home or condo today!
We have experience working across many industries, including condo associations, restaurants, food trucks, beauty salons, and medical offices (such as chiropractors). If you're a small business in Tallmadge, Hudson, Akron, Stow, Kent, Mogadore, Twinsburg, or the surrounding areas, we would love the opportunity to review your policy options.
Here are some of the important factors that you may need to consider as a small business owner in Ohio, and why having sound insurance coverage is so important:
- Does my policy adequately cover my item supplies?
- As a restaurant owner, do I have enough coverage to cover not only our food products but also betterments and improvements to my building?
- In the hiring process, what should I consider when it comes to employee practices and liability?
These are just some of the many important factors that we'd be happy to explain and simplify! No two companies are exactly alike. That’s why you can build a customized Farmers business insurance policy with options that provide coverage for your specific needs and challenges. Call me today to learn more.
As a board member, how do I make sure the Condo Association is insured correctly?
100% Replacement cost, Guaranteed Replacement Cost, Actual Cash Value.
Do we need a Fidelity Bond/Employee Dishonesty? If so for how much?
Do we need Building Ordinance and Law?
As a board member are we covered for discrimination or wrongful acts.
These are all great questions, and I will take the time to review your declarations/bylaws of your association, and provide a solid policy to fully protect the condo association.
PWS LD-01 10/17
We are here to help demystify the often confusing world of car and auto insurance and help you have all the resources you may need. Feel free to get in touch and my agency will make sure and spend the time needed to go over all aspects of your Auto coverage and make sure you have quality over quantity. Give us a call today and also check out the "Discounts" link below!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 7, 2020Rating 5.0Meghan was very prompt in answering all of my initial questions. She answered the phone or replied to messages or emails quickly also. She explained everything thoroughly and understandably. The application process was painless and fairly quick. It was a pleasure working with Meghan, and I LOVE the Farmers web site - it is so easy to use!!
- October 14, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent, competent staff prompted me to change insurers after 48 years with a competitor. Prompt, concise answers to my questions, expertise in condo coverage, surprising savings on auto and helpful suggestions throughout the process. In particular, I want to single out Meghan Heft in praise for her outstanding service in getting this accomplished.Response from GeoffreyNovember 4, 2020Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business.
- August 24, 2020Rating 5.0So much was going on while we were working on our auto and home policies. We were extremely displeased with our old coverage. Asked for quotes from your agency and other agencies/companies. Everything that could happen to a family seemed to happen to mine at this time. I was very hard to get ahold of. In the middle of everything, we bought a new car. So, the auto policy had to be refigured. But Jeanne was great. She never lost her patience with me. We are extremely happy we chose your agency!Response from GeoffreyAugust 31, 2020Thanks Diana. We appreciate your business
- June 20, 2020Rating 4.0Jeannie has been very helpful and informative for our insurance update needs.Response from GeoffreyAugust 31, 2020Thanks Kelly. We appreciate your business
- April 23, 2020Rating 5.0.
- January 11, 2020Rating 5.0My agent Geoffrey very nice. He funny guy and professional.
- December 14, 2019Rating 4.0Jeannie was very helpful along the process of switching insurance compsnies.
- December 11, 2019Rating 5.0Very Professional, Efficient, Quick.
- May 27, 2019Rating 5.0Absolutely Amazing
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0It had been many years since I had to look into getting a new Insurance policy I called our local Farmers Ins. Company and was greeted by the Customer Service Representative,I explained what we were looking for and she began putting together a proposal and had it ready for us to go and get it in progress the very next day,We met the Insurance Agent of the local office and was very pleased with their concern with us getting the most for our insurance needs.Very happy with the process.
- May 1, 2019Rating 5.0Jeannie was great! Answered my questions and was patient while we waited to transition to this insurance companyoany!
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0ok great
- March 25, 2019Rating 5.0My experience was great with Jeannie. She explained everything perfectly. Found out things she did not know and got back with me quickly. She did a great job. I think i would give her a day off with pay. Thanks Jeannie
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0Geoff has been great to work with. I wish I would have switched to him years ago. I will tell others about him. Thanks
- July 4, 2018Rating 4.0Jeannie was very good in responding to our insurance needs. I do not understand
As a Farmers customer why, I was not entitled to a multi-policy discount. The fact
That my car insurance policy was not written out of your office should not be a reason to not be entitled to the discount. Will you be able to write my policy when it comes do in October. I will still be a Florida resident.?
- May 28, 2018Rating 5.0Geoffrey was very helpful from start to finish. I would highly recommend to others.
- April 15, 2018Rating 5.0I'm very happy with the way I was treated, and am saving quite a bit of money switching to Farmers, and am getting better coverage. the auto ins. went up but the home ins. cost was alot less.