Farmers Insurance Agent in Portsmouth, OH
As a lifelong resident of Ohio, I'm proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in the beautiful town of Portsmouth. With over 87 years of combined insurance experience, my agency is well equipped to help you make the right decisions regarding your coverage. At the Wolery Agency, we will guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options. As a family-oriented business, our priority is about the people and ties we have with the community and want everyone we work with to walk away with the confidence that their family and assets are properly covered.
Being from Scioto County, I truly care about the well-being of the people from this area. I am a member of the Southern Ohio Professional Partners and the Portsmouth Area Chamber of Commerce. I also stay in touch with the local community by supporting local events, school functions, and local businesses.
Whether you're looking for auto insurance for the family car, home insurance for the new house, recreational coverage for that prized boat or motorcycle, business insurance to set up that new shop, financial solutions* or more - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
Even if you're located in Lawrence County, Ross County, Wheelersburg, the heart of Scioto or beyond, we invite you to stop by our office which is conveniently located right on the corner of 4th and Market Street. My staff and I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered.
Give me a call at (740) 355-0888 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- February 235:00 PM - 8:00 PMPamper your Heart Womens EventEvening of Education for protecting your heart and empowerment for Women,
- Main Street PortsmouthFebruary 286:00 PM - 8:00 PMCelebrate Portsmouth
- Hard Knocks Training CenterMarch 25:00 PMBoxing Against BullyingEvent is located at the old PHS gym.
Proceeds from this Benefit will go to Portsmouth Trojans Football and Hard Knocks Training Center a 501 c 3.
- VRCFAMarch 76:30 PMLadies of LongfordContemporary Celtic Music
- The Counseling CenterMarch 1212:00 PM11th Annual Celebrity Chef Dinner and AuctionAnnual fundraiser benefiting TCCs outreach and prevention programs
- Sierras Haven for PetsMarch 165:00 PM18th Annual Pot Luck Dinner & AuctionLocated at the Elks City Club this Annual Event raises money for the Animal Shelter
- Kiwanis Pancake FestivalApril 187:00 AM - 7:00 PMPancakes all dayHeld at the SOMC Friends Center
Tickets are $6.00 for all the pancakes you can eat.
- SOMC Hike for HospiceMay 1812:00 PMHike , Run or WalkAnnual event that raises money for Hospice Center
- Rick Ferrell & Jacob TolliverJune 112:00 PMConcert / fundraiser for Portsmouth Murals IncLocal favorites and national artists performing at the Vern Riffe Center for the Arts
- The Portsmouth Wind SymphonyJuly 47:00 PMAnnual 4th of July Concert in the ParkPatriotic Symphony Concert in the Park
- River DaysAugust 29 - September 1, 2019Annual Labor Day FesitvalOn the River with Free Entertainment Nightly
- Annual Rotary Fish FryAugust 3012:00 PMFish Fry on the Roy Rogers EsplanadeFish Fry with all proceeds to go to Rotary Mission
- 39th Annual Dirt Track World ChampionshipOctober 17 - 19, 2019Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series RacingLocated at Portsmouth Raceway Park.
Watch these racers shoot for the 100k purse that will cap off the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Season
- Habitat for HumanityOctober 1912:00 PMHarvest of Hope Dinner and Auction Fundraiser
- Portsmouth Business & Professional WomenDecember 136:00 PMTour of Historic ChurchesTours start at our beautiful Scioto County Courthouse at 6 pm and leave the courthouse every 15 minutes for a guided tour of our downtown historical churches.
Snacks and music will be provided at the Courthouse during this annual event
PSKC Annual Gauntlet Event Supporter
This local CrossFit facility hosts special games of strength and endurance each year. The Wolery Agency has been a proud sponsor since the inception of the games.
National Trail Association
Clients that were advanced to the National Races. Outfitting them in the beautiful gear
SOMC Winter Wonderland Ball
Proud Sponsor for Southern Ohio Medical Center Community Partnership
- Culinary Arts
- September 8, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer service.Response from DonnaSeptember 10, 2018Thank you Charles, We thank you for allowing us to be the agency of choice. We are honored
- August 11, 2018Rating 5.0Impressive, professional with a personal touch! I am very pleased!!!Response from DonnaAugust 13, 2018Thank you Paulette, I am honored that you chose me to be your agent.
- June 8, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent customer service.Response from DonnaAugust 2, 2018Thank you Courtney, We appreciate you