Farmers Insurance Agent in Newark, OH
Jeffrey Glenn AndersonAbout Me
As a resident of Ohio since 2002. I am proud to serve the greater Newark area as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent.
We are conveniently located on 21st Street a couple blocks away from Kroger Marketplace. Next to Park national bank. In the same office space as Kiger realty.
I will take the time to educate and quote: Home, Auto, Life, and Business insurance. We also have one of the best products in the industry for: Landlord rental properties, Unoccupied House Renovation, Motorcycle, Boat, Camper, and ATV insurance products. SR-22 bond no problem. We will walk with you through that process and get you on your feet again. Commercial auto and truck insurance. No problem. We want to earn your business. Let us show you how we are different. We want to be the agency you always wanted to find.
When it comes to business relationships, I see myself as a dependable friend and not just an insurance agent. My diverse background is helpful in serving the great people who consider this their agency family. I have worked in a meat locker, as an electrician, a pastor, and in the automotive and camping industries. This knowledge helps in identifying the coverage you need. My primary goal is to educate on the importance of insurance, to help you make the right decision. I like to meet face to face. At the end of the day, I want to know you and I want you to know me.
So whether you live in Licking County, Muskingum County, or the surrounding areas let's work together to find the perfect plan for you. I do not mind driving to you.
"In a high tech world, we have to become a high touch agency."
Hope to see you soon!! Even when the office is closed do not hesitate to call. If I miss your call, I will call back.
Give me a call at (740) 345-0343 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
For a great burger. Try Bummies Pub and Grub
For all of your accounting needs. SEO from Zanesville.
We support with our home heart and time. Please choose pet adoption. You will not regret it.
Marching for moms and babies.
Proud to be a part of the Chamber of Commerce.
We support pet adoption. Please look to adopt first.
- We love our dogs and support adoption.
- Outside recreational activities
- Spending time with family
- Supporting sports teams from Ohio or Kansas.
Call today and discover how inexpensive this coverage is.
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0I really enjoyed working with Jeff. I got some rates better than what I previously had. Not a lot better, but a couple three hundred dollars. Wish it would have been more. I just couldn't stand being with my other 2 companies any longer. I think I got a fair deal. Lots of insurance companies out there promise tremendous savings, but to get them, you have to reduce the coverage on your policies. I'll spend a couple bucks more and keep the coverage's I already have. Thanks for your help.Response from JeffreyJanuary 19, 2020Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It has been great getting to know you. Looking forward to meeting for breakfast. Thanks again. Very kind.
- December 17, 2019Rating 5.0Very responsive and answered all of my questions.Response from JeffreyDecember 17, 2019Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Very kind. Welcome to the agency family
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0Wonderful!Response from JeffreyJuly 21, 2019Hi Kathy and Alexander, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Very kind. Congrats on your beautiful home.
- May 2, 2019Rating 5.0Jeff is very knowledgeable about the Insurance business and I'm glad to have him on my side. Jeff took it upon himself to go over my homeowners insurance and was able to save me some money by adjusting some of my coverage. If only he could do something about my car insurance with my Toyota Yaris which continues to increase dramatically. Once again, glad Jeff is on my side.Response from JeffreyMay 2, 2019Thank you for taking the time to get to know each other better and write a review. Very kind. Appreciate you and your family.
- February 27, 2019Rating 5.0Good person and easy to work with.Response from JeffreyFebruary 27, 2019Thank you!! Great meeting you and your wife. Look forward to meeting your children. Very kind of you to take the time to write a review.
- November 3, 2018Rating 4.0Thank you for the helpResponse from JeffreyNovember 5, 2018You are welcome. Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Very kind of you. Let us know how we can help you and your family.
- September 22, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent experience... Jeff was knowledge, responsive and professional.Response from JeffreySeptember 25, 2018Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I Look forward to building our relationship.
- August 25, 2018Rating 5.0Was a pleasure meeting you. I felt like you did everything you could to help me save money. Looking forward to doing business with you and Farmers.Response from JeffreyAugust 27, 2018Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family.
- August 8, 2018Rating 5.0Well I’m feeling good about being with farmers and my agent has a great game plan which I feel very comfortable with Jeffery has a terrific knowledge and understanding of all my insurance needsResponse from JeffreyAugust 15, 2018Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our privilege to serve you.
- June 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jeff was very patient and courteous with me. Went over my insurance policy and the best reasonable payment that I could afford.Response from JeffreyAugust 1, 2018Thank you!! It was a true pleasure to meet you.