Farmers Insurance Agent in Monroe, OH
John Michael HolmesAbout Me
As an Ohio native and Monroe resident, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® and Financial Services Agent serving Monroe, Middletown, Liberty Township, Lebanon, Westchester, Mason and the surrounding areas. I help customers identify the solutions that best fit THEIR needs. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for auto, home, life, business insurance, and more.
At the John Holmes Agency, we pride ourselves on our tremendous customer service and strive to make the insurance process as easy as possible. We offer fast, reliable, and knowledgeable assistance for all things insurance. We aim to respond to all requests within 1 hour, so let us know how we can help you today.
We start the process by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. This allows us to better understand your potential liability and what we need to protect. Then, we advise you on all of your options when it comes to insurance and help you make the best choice for your unique situation. We will assist by providing real-life scenarios that show how your policy would behave in a variety of situations.
When I'm not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife and my children. We like to travel, fish and golf together. You might see us at Top Golf on occasion! My oldest is now serving in the Navy and our youngest is a Monroe High Schoo student.
With over 5 years of experience in the insurance industry, I understand insurance forwards and backward. I also owned 2 small businesses. These experiences have given me a unique understanding of what it takes to protect our local businesses and families. Stop by and see me sometime! I'm located right next to the RR crossing on 995 North Main St, at the old train depot. I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to my agency.
Give me a call at (513) 818-1885 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Secondary: Employer life insurance can be minimal, many times just enough to cover funeral expenses. If you have life insurance included with your employee benefits, it may only be 1-2x your annual salary. Many financial experts recommend you have 5-7x your annual salary, which you may want to obtain through purchasing your own primary policy and then supplementing that with your employer-provided policy.
Not Guaranteed: Employee benefits often change year to year. While you may have an affordable life insurance plan this year at work, the rate could increase, the plan could be canceled, or you could lose your job.
Not Portable: Just like other employee benefits, when you leave, benefits cease. While you may be eligible for life insurance now, you may no longer be eligible when you start a new job or are unemployed. If you purchase your own life insurance policy, it will be independent of your employment situation.
Life is all about options and choices, and so is Farmers Life insurance. With a variety of coverage options and products such as Whole Life, Term Life, Universal and Variable Life, you can find the coverage that you want for your family and your needs.
Below, please click the button to learn more about how to choose an agent that can help you with your life insurance.
PWS 2546CA 8/19
H&H Collision Inc. has continued to build on the quality foundation that was established by Mike in the 70’s by consistently providing quality repairs, top quality customer service, and a clean/safe environment for our neighbors in Middletown, Lebanon, West Chester, Liberty Twp, Mason, Springboro, and Waynesville areas. I personally bring all my vehicles to his son Craig and I am never disappointed.
Aquaforce Pressure-Washing is a full-service residential and commercial power-washing team. Offering house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, rust removal, wood services, and more! Rely on our professional, fully insured expert services for your home or business today!
I've personally used Eldon and Aquaforce at my home and couldn't be happier with the service!
Check out the video linked below to see the amazing results!
Southern Comfort Cleaning
Southern Comfort Cleaning is a cleaning company with a southern hospitality charm We pride ourselves on the ability to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing a sparkle you can't just get anywhere at a price that fits just right. We provide free on site estimates to evaluate your specific needs. We are here to lend a helping hand..... so Let us do the Dirty Work for You!
Monroe Local Schools
Each month, our agency provides classroom materials and supplies to teachers in Monroe Local Schools. We are proud to support our local community and youth through these contributions.
The John Holmes agency is proud of and supports our local firemen, policemen, and servicemen by recognizing outstanding service and honors and by providing breakfasts and lunches monthly to our local heroes.
Home Field Elite
The Home Field Group has formed a baseball/softball program (Home Field Elite) to provide a premier travel baseball/softball program and umpire training program. Our partnership will provide the best possible youth experience for young players and students in our community. Our goal is to create a comprehensive youth program that will EDUCATE, DEVELOP, TRAIN, and INSPIRE kids to get the most from the game of baseball/softball.
When you need commercial coverage, often time is of the essence! At our agency, we will work with you to find you the proper coverage in a timely manner, while taking the time to explain what your business needs.
My job is to help as you select commercial coverage like commercial auto, liability and cargo coverage. Whether you operate in trucking, contracting, home healthcare, or another industry, I understand your business and it's unique needs.
Do you have enough liability coverage for both general and professional liability? While general liability covers physical injuries and property damage, professional liability is there to protect you against negligence related to professional services and advice given.
Give me a call today to learn more.
With Farmers, your car can be better protected than ever thanks to the following features:
- Permissive use is covered! Anyone who is not a member of the household is covered to drive the household vehicle under Farmers.
-Rental cars are covered in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada! Travel with peace of mind thanks to Farmers.
-With the towing and roadside assistance endorsements, you pay nothing out of pocket and get back on the road fast.
Are you an Uber driver? Call me today to learn more about our rideshare coverage options. Farmers® Rideshare Insurance helps to make it easy for you to have seamless protection while you are waiting to accept your next ride. I have a relationship with Uber in order to help better protect the rideshare drivers of this area. Reach out and we can meet at the Greenlight Office on Mongomery Road in Norwood!
Call me today to go over all the benefits of Farmer's auto coverage!
For more information about how coverage is priced, please click the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 10, 2020Rating 5.0John was knowledgeable and professional and made sure I got the best coverage possible. I’ll be referring John to all of my friends and family!
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.0Great serviceResponse from JohnJune 12, 2020Thank you for the review Barbara. I'm glad that we were able to move your auto over to Farmers to get that additional 20% discount on the home policy. Call me if you need anything else!
- September 9, 2019Rating 5.0John was extremely knowledgeable and thorough.Response from JohnSeptember 9, 2019Thank you. Now, let's both work on getting a certain someone to start slowing down so that I can help her too ;)
- August 31, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional and helpful. Got our plans together.Response from JohnSeptember 9, 2019I appreciate the 5 star review. If you need anything else, please just give me a call.
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0It has been outstanding. He appears to truly care. His agency was recommended to me and so far I am very pleased.Response from JohnAugust 22, 2019Thank you Donna and Jerry. I love having multiple generations of one family in my agency's book of business.
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0John is a good insurance agent, which is why I stayed with him and Farmers.Response from JohnAugust 22, 2019Thanks for the kind words Deborah. I look forward to servicing your needs for years to come.
- July 5, 2019Rating 5.0John has been very helpful and pleasant to work with. I feel more confident having an agent that I can talk to instead of the answering service that I've had the past year.Response from JohnJuly 15, 2019Thank you for the compliment David. I look forward to serving you and Vicki in the years to come!
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0John is extremely helpful, friendly, and responds to email and phone calls in a timely manner. I do all my insurance business with John and will continue to do so as he is one of the best.Response from JohnJune 13, 2019Thanks Tyler. I appreciate the kind words.
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Very responsive, easy to work with, provided clear instructions. Pleasant experience.Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019Thanks so much Brianne! I try to make things as easy as possible. Insurance should never be a bad experience!
- November 3, 2018Rating 4.0Great service. I just signed on with farmers Insurance but I look forward to a great experienceResponse from JohnFebruary 22, 2019Just let me know what I have to do to get that 5th star! ;)
- September 26, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and quick to respond.Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019Thanks Erin. I think it is very important to answer the phone. And if I miss your call, rest assured, you'll hear back from me ASAP!
- September 17, 2018Rating 5.0John is a really nice guy and went out of his way to take care of me.we r switching everything to Farmers. Looking forward to a long relationship. ThanksResponse from JohnJune 16, 2020Bonjour bruno demets,
Quel plaisir de lire votre commentaire, merci beaucoup pour vos encouragements ! Nous attendons avec impatience votre prochaine visite chez Hippo.
- September 9, 2018Rating 5.0John has been knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I'm happy to be a new client!Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019Thanks Benjamin. I pride myself on being a SME (subject matter expert) when it comes to insurance.
- August 29, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome!Response from JohnAugust 30, 2018Thank you for the review. I think more Zucchini bread will be coming your way! :)
- August 29, 2018Rating 5.0I called John for a policy for my grandson and realized his office was right down the street. I came into John's new office and he took care of everything for my grandson and I switched over my auto and home as well, saving me a lot of money!Response from JohnAugust 30, 2018Thanks Sonja. I appreciate the business! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
- August 20, 2018Rating 5.0Always available! Thanks so muchResponse from JohnAugust 30, 2018No problem Kim. If you ever need anything, you know my number!
- August 4, 2018Rating 5.0Was very helpful. Explained the process and help choose the proper coverage.Response from JohnAugust 30, 2018Appreciated the rating Brad. I always try to educate my customer so that they are comfortable with their coverage and know they are fully protected.
- June 10, 2018Rating 5.0John was very response to our needs and current coverage. We saved a large amount of money by making the switch.Response from JohnJuly 31, 2018Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- April 10, 2018Rating 5.0WAS VARY HELPFULL IN QUOTING ME ON HOMEOWNERS AND AUTO, AND CLOSED THE DEAL, THANKS JOHNResponse from JohnJuly 31, 2018It was a pleasure working with you!
- March 30, 2018Rating 5.0AwesomeResponse from JohnAugust 30, 2018Thanks James.