Farmers Insurance Agent in Mentor, OH
Herrholtz Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Mentor, OH, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (440) 527-0304 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Mentor, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Ohio residents.
PWS LD-02 10/17
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- May 4, 2019Rating 5.0I couldn't be more pleased with not only the service but the knowledge I received from agent: Ian Scott. From beginning to end, explained everything, and Ian answered all my questions. I am very happy with the overall experience. Their are numerous emails, but seemingly easy to navigate.
Thank you, Donna C
- May 4, 2019Rating 5.0I couldn't be more pleased with not only the service but the knowledge I received from agent: Ian Scott. From beginning to end, explained everything, and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the overall experience.
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0James and his future son-in law Ian both worked tirelessly to get me the best price with the best coverage. They were on top of everything and made sure to contact me for a check up unlike certain other insurance companies. Hopefully we can work something out in the future when I decide to purchase a home and switch over to auto insurance as well. But as of right now only renters insurance and jewelry coverage.
- April 27, 2019Rating 5.0Jim was friendly and knowledgeable. It was great working with him.
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0very knowledgeable, prompt and responsive
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0I am very Happy with my agent. Every person in that office is a professional..
- March 19, 2019Rating 5.0James was easy to work with. He understood our budget and worked with it. He made me feel comfortable when making decisions and helped me understand the decisions I made.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Easy to talk to. Very informative and willing to share knowledge. Interested in finding savings for customers.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Jim did an amazing job explaining prices and coverage. By the time I got off the phone I had zero questions and was sold on Farmers! Thank you Jim for being so helpful!
- February 25, 2019Rating 5.0I was looking for a new auto insurance provider and submitted several inquiries to different companies. Maddy from Herrholtz Insurance was the only representative that contacted me in a personal and professional matter. I did receive "canned" email responses from other companies, but Maddy took the time to text me and introduce herself, in doing so, made the entire experience a personal and easy one. I would recommend The Herrholtz Insurance agency to anyone looking for a new auto insurance pro
- January 11, 2019Rating 5.0Had a great experience working with him on home insurance, outstanding prices and when he says he can beat the pants off competitors believe him.
- December 24, 2018Rating 5.0James has been great to work with on Insurance, as i'm not a huge fan of insurance, he has been very helpful in navigating through all the in's and out's of Insurance. It has been GREAT to work with him and i am happy that i have switched to James as my insurance agent.
- December 21, 2018Rating 5.0Was responsive. Told me things other agents did not to help reduce my costs and did what he said he would when he said he would
- December 15, 2018Rating 5.0Very easy to talk to and work with. Exceeded our expectations! Thanks Jim!!!!
- December 15, 2018Rating 5.0Jim is a legend. Thanks for saving us big time!
- December 12, 2018Rating 5.0I cannot express how grateful I am to have Mr. Herrholtz as my agent! He truly has gone above and beyond to not only provide me with excellent coverage with excellent rates, but to be on hand to answer all of my questions promptly. It alleviated stress from my first home purchase and I cannot thank him enough for his extraordinary effort he provided for me. I look forward to being a client for years to come!
- December 7, 2018Rating 5.0Amazing service!
- November 21, 2018Rating 4.0Maddy was very knowledgeable and kind. I have been so stressed through purchasing my first home, I felt no one really cared about me through the entire process; until I called the Herrholtz Agency! Maddy had a quote prepared for me during the phone conversation, and by the end of the call I had the exact coverage I wanted along with some knowledge on Insurance that will help me the rest of my life. Thank you Herrholtz Insurance!!!
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0I cannot express how wonderful it is to work with such a great team. They were easy to deal with and understood our families needs. Top notch agency
- November 8, 2018Rating 5.0I was referred to Farmers/James Herrholtz by a friend. I had great customer service and my policies were written and put in to action very quickly. I am pleased with my experience at Farmers, Thank You!