Farmers Insurance Agent in Lima, OH
Marc Eric WrightAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Lima, OH, my agency is located inside the Genesis Wellness Studio. I am a native of Lima, OH and a very proud Father of 4 beautiful children BriAnna, Sydney, Isaiah and Silas. I am a Volunteer and Board Member of the Shawnee Youth Football Association, I also am a Volunteer Head Coach in The Upward basketball program at Shawnee Alliance Church. I am a Board Member of the Lima Family YMCA. I have over 18 years of insurance experience with an emphasis on education and creating value with my policyholders. We provide a complete review of current your coverage's to provide you with a customized consultation --whether that's auto, home, life, financial services, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (419) 234-3005 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Lima, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Ohio residents.
- Spending Time With My Family
- Coaching Youth Sports
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- June 18, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and helped me to understand my options
- November 1, 2019Rating 5.0Very pleased with Marc. Shows knowledge in all areas of insurances, and is very honest, patient and friendly.Response from MarcMay 26, 2020Angie, I am very thankful and grateful to insure your home and auto insurance. I appreciate the opportunity you have given me.
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0Did a thorough job reviewing all items and explaining any questions. Thanks for your time
DanielResponse from MarcSeptember 4, 2019Thank you so much for the great review Dan! I'm glad to have increased your coverage's where they should be and still save you money on your insurance premiums.
- April 1, 2019Rating 5.0Mark was very patient with helping me understand my policy. He was able to get me better coverage at a lower price while making sure my policy secured all the important things in my life. I felt good about my decision to change insurance providers when I left his office!Response from MarcApril 1, 2019Wendy,
Thank you so much for trusting me with your home and auto insurance needs. I'm thankful for you contacting as a result of another client referring you to my agency. Thank you for proving me with such a great review. I am looking forward to a great relationship as your new agent.
- December 23, 2018Rating 5.0ThanksResponse from MarcFebruary 1, 2019I appreciate the 5 star review. I am thankful you trust my agency for your personal insurance needs.
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant experience, could answer all my questions and took his time, listened to my concerns and was extremely helpful. He made sure we got the most for our money and explained the payment plan clearly. we are very pleased.Response from MarcFebruary 1, 2019Joetta, thank you so much for your review. I am thankful to have you and Clete as part of my agency.
- October 17, 2018Rating 4.0Marc was great to work with. He was quick to explain everything so it was hard to follow at first which the only reason I gave four stars instead of five. Overall, top notch service thus far!Response from MarcFebruary 1, 2019Marci, I appreciate you and Chad taking the time to meet with me and moving all of your personal insurance to my agency. I am looking forward to a long and growing relationship.
- July 18, 2018Rating 4.0Marc does a good job and is always prompt.Response from MarcFebruary 1, 2019Nick and Courtney, as promised, I will do all I can to continue providing you great service.
- June 17, 2018Rating 4.0Great serviceResponse from MarcFebruary 1, 2019Thank you Sara. I hope you are enjoying you new home.