Farmers Insurance Agent in Hilliard, OH
Mark Edward CoupAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Ohio, I'm proud to serve Hilliard, OH and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. I have the expertise to help people like you find the best coverage options for home, auto, commercial, life, specialty insurance, and much more.
At the Coup Agency, we take a personalized approach to ensure that the needs of our clients are properly addressed with attention and care. We offer annual policy reviews, which include an in-depth analysis of available discounts, and we offer discounts for youthful drivers and affinity occupations. Our claims satisfaction rate is among the top in the industry, and I give my cell phone number to all clients should you need to get a hold of me after normal business hours. Come on by today, and learn first-hand what the Coup Agency is all about!
Our office is located on Main Street, south of Cemetery Road, across the street from Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church. We'd love to review your current policies and confirm that you have the proper insurance for your specific needs.
Give me a call at (614) 363-0701 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Hilliard City Schools
As supporters of our local school district, we make donations to deserving teachers and classrooms to help purchase necessary school supplies.
Sertoma exists for the high and noble purpose of service to mankind. With family members in the organization, I've become a supporter and attend local events.
Does my policy cover spoilage, and if so, how so?
Your policy can cover spoilage. Contact us today to learn more!
PWS LD-04 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 4, 2020Rating 5.0I recently purchased a new house. My agent, Mark, was right on it. He got me everything I needed to present to financial institutions and title companies in less than a day. It made a complicated process a little easier knowing that my agent was ready, willing and able to help a client quickly.Response from MarkSeptember 5, 2020Stan, I appreciate the kind words and taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations on your new home!
- September 3, 2020Rating 4.0He always responds to my calls as soon as he is able. He tries to give me good information and takes immediate steps to remedy my concerns. I feel that I should probably have been more diligent in reviewing my policy. I do not know how much information agents are given once a policy is in force or if I was due for a review. Everything has been taken care of.Response from MarkSeptember 3, 2020Edna, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate your business and was happy to offer you the savings that we found within your policy!
- August 12, 2020Rating 5.0Thanks so much. I love the video. It made it more personable. I appreciate all the work and effort you put in to making sure I am covered.Response from MarkAugust 20, 2020Rhonda, thank you for the review! I appreciate the kind words.
- July 22, 2020Rating 5.0Mark has been extremely helpful in helping me obtain a policy on a new home I am buying. He was able to find me savings and helped me develop a policy that would be suit our needs. It has been nice to work with a salesperson of integrity.Response from MarkJuly 22, 2020Susan, Thank you for the kind review. Enjoy your new home!
- May 7, 2020Rating 5.0Mark was very helpful and accessible. Setting up and explaining the policies very thoroughly and patiently.Response from MarkMay 29, 2020Laura,
Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure speaking with you and I certainly welcome you to my agency!
- April 8, 2020Rating 5.0He was a great help!!Response from MarkApril 8, 2020Thanks for the 5 star review Neal! I appreciate your business.
- February 24, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and nice!Response from MarkFebruary 24, 2020Debbie, Thank you for the review. Congratulations again on your new position and glad you chose Columbus as your home!
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you so muchResponse from MarkJanuary 19, 2020Thank you for the 5 star review. I appreciate your business!
- December 30, 2019Rating 5.0Mark did a thorough and excellent job explaining all the changes that I was discussing with him and provided additional information and ideas that I may not have thought of. Very pleased with the professional care that Mark provided to me.Response from MarkDecember 30, 2019Hugh, thank you for the kind words. I appreciate your business!
- November 10, 2019Rating 5.0Mark was very knowledgeable and quick. I wanted this policy set up as soon as possible and he was able to do it in 1 day and he saved me money on the policy! I’m very thankful!Response from MarkNovember 10, 2019Stephanie, thank you for the nice review. I'm happy to welcome you to my agency!
- July 28, 2019Rating 4.0Soon after Mark Coup became my agent, I moved to a new apartment and needed to cancel my former renter's policy and set up a new one. On short notice, Mark took care of it and kept me apprised every step of the way. I was very happy with the responsiveness and service.
- July 13, 2019Rating 5.0i had a plesant experience with Mr Coup about my home insurance and my new rate .Why didn't the old agent the old agent tell me about this? Please respond
- July 1, 2019Rating 5.0.
- June 5, 2019Rating 5.0Mark is very knowledgeable about his products and gave us very prompt and courteous service. We couldn’t ask for more.
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience. Satisfied all of our insurance needs! I give 5 Stars!Response from MarkMay 20, 2019Harvey,
Thank you for the kind words and review! I appreciate your business!