Farmers Insurance Agent in Brunswick, OH
David M BranskyAbout Me
Born and raised in Northeast Ohio, I'm proud to serve Brunswick and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. At The David Bransky Agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options.
If you have time, feel free to stop by our office which is conveniently located on Pearl Rd. just a mile north of Center Rd. We will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. Let's schedule a weekend appointment if you can meet during normal business hours!
My staff and I will go above and beyond to make sure you are getting the best coverage that fits your personal needs and budget. As a lifetime resident with over nine years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your local coverage options--whether that be for auto, home, life, business insurance and much more!
Give me a call at (330) 969-2595 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 9, 2020Rating 5.0David is always available, prompt at returning calls, knowledgeable about insurance details and very easy to work with.
- September 5, 2020Rating 5.0Going thru a divorce is stressful itself, let alone all the changes that come with it. Dave was a great help in getting my policies switched to where they had to be. He quickly and efficiently helped me with a new homeowners insurance on property I recently purchased. Thanks for all you've done.
- May 15, 2020Rating 5.0Received excellent service !!Response from DavidMay 15, 2020Hello Gwendolyn, It was a pleasure to work with you and come up with a plan that works!
- May 9, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpfulResponse from DavidMay 15, 2020Rob, Thank you for your feedback. I enjoyed working with you and finding solutions that work for my clients..
- August 17, 2019Rating 5.0Mr. Bransky was very diligent in walking me through the process.
- June 29, 2019Rating 5.0David Bransky provided me with the clear and concise information regarding the coverage of my auto and home insurance . It was very clear to me that he his knowledge of the fine details of adequate coverage, benefits and the lack of thereof. His scenarios of accidents, weather, mishaps and the financial burden to the policy holder was an eye opening. I am now a satisfied educated consumer of my auto and home insurance.
- April 28, 2019Rating 5.0Timely and personable
- December 9, 2018Rating 5.0Dave has been very helpful in providing me thorough information of home and car insurance needs that best suite me, not just the price quote but reasons behind the selected coverage to minimize risks. Very courteous, respectful, and timely return responses.
- August 24, 2018Rating 5.0I received my quote and secured my home owners insurance in one day. David got back to me with all the answers I needed . He made the process so easy. Sincerely appreciated.