Farmers Insurance Agent in Ontario, NY
Brian NataleBrian Natale Agency LLCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Ontario, NY, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, life insurance, and more.
The Natale Agency Vision: To be the customers' natural first choice in all the products we sell and be recognized as an indispensable partner in a family's well balanced financial portfolio. We are the ONLY Retail Farmers Agency in Wayne County, located on Route 104 in Ontario NY. Our Motto; "We offer more because we ARE more!"
Awards/Recognition: Farmers Blue Vase (Life Ins. Award); NYS Agent Advocate 2017- Current; Farmers Toppers Club (Multiple Years); Upstate NY Quoting Champion; Farmers FEPAC BOD Member; Ontario Chamber of Commerce Business of the Month; Winner of Farmers WNY Sales Grilling Promotion
Give me a call at (315) 524-4400 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
At this same event, Brian Natale Farmers Insurance also donated a 55" Smart TV to a lucky raffle winner. This year's attendance was 157 people which is a record attendance at our annual banquet. That Ontario Country Club did an outstanding hosting job for us once again and everyone went home happy and very full.
Board member of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
Vice Chairman, Board of Directors
Webster Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving the communities of Webster & Penfield New York. The credit union serves all those who live, work, worship, attend school in or have businesses and other legal entities located in the Town of Webster, New York or the Town of Penfield New York.
Board Member Position
Madden School of Business Advisory Board Member - LeMoyne College. I am proud to be not only a LeMoyne Alumni Class of 1989 but also a Madden School of Business Advisory Board Member.
We are so excited to be starting our 5th year and we are proud to say we are one of the largest agencies in the Rochester/Buffalo area. Thank you Wayne County for making it all possible.
Brian has been re-requested for 2020 to again be a NYS Agent Advocate for Farmers Insurance.
Those in attendance learned about our industry's most pressing issues and had an opportunity to visit the New York State Capitol to ask questions of key legislators while they are in the midst of making laws that have real consequences for our customers. In 2019 a smaller, senior group of Farmers Agents, met Assembly Majority Leader Peoples-Stokes, Senator Stewart-Cousins & Senator Robach.
Special thanks to State Director David Lamorte for all of his teamwork and for driving attendance for this event. Special thanks to Tomas Hyman for documenting our visit so well for all to see in our Political Action Committee Newsletter dated April 2017.
Below is a picture of part of the Farmers Team in between legislative visits at the State Capitol. The picture was taken on the Million Dollar Staircase which took an unheard of 14 years to construct, from 1883-1897.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 19, 2020Rating 5.0Kaitlin was so friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and professional when I called for information about new home and auto policies. She made it so quick and simple to get everything accomplished that I needed! Thanks, Kaitlin! 🙂Response from BrianDecember 21, 2020Christine - Thank you very much for your very favorable review of your experience at my agency. I am very happy that you found us quick and easy and that we fully met your expectations of us. Happy Holidays to you and your family from all of us.
- November 18, 2020Rating 4.0I worked directly with Kaitlyn, she was easy to work with; she was professional yet patient.Response from BrianJanuary 12, 2021Sherry - Sorry I didn't respond quicker as your review snuck by me. Thank you for giving your positive feedback on Kaitlin and I'm pleased that your experience was an easy one!
- October 4, 2020Rating 5.0ExcellentResponse from BrianOctober 5, 2020John - Thank you for letting our future customers know that we superior in your eyes. That means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.
- October 3, 2020Rating 5.0I never have to worry about my insurance needs. Brian and his staff are always on top of everything!
They actually care about people.
They always go above and beyond.
One thing also such an honest agency.
I would never switch insurance to any other company, I have peace of mind knowing I am taken care of by Brian and his team.Response from BrianOctober 5, 2020Evelyn - I read your kinds words about 4 times and I am still blushing. Thank you for letting us know what is important to you and I am so glad that we continue to be special in your eyes. One of the risks of getting larger is that you may loose sight of what made you special in the first place. Thank you for letting us know that we have not lost our way. We rely on customer input to gauge how we are doing and I could not be more proud of your review! - Thank you again!
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0Someone is always available and anyone there can get the job done. They are friendly, efficient and will get you the best deal. Switching to Brian Natale and his group is hands down the best decision I could have made. I wish I’d done it years ago!Response from BrianSeptember 17, 2020Lisa - Wow!! I read your words and they were so impactful to me that I held an impromptu staff meeting and read your words to my entire organization. Thank you for trusting us with your insurance needs and please know that your kind words will live on in us for many months to come. - Sincerely Brian
- September 1, 2020Rating 5.0EXCELLENT AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE.Response from BrianSeptember 2, 2020James - Thank you very much for recognizing us for our customer service. It is nice to hear that our motto "We offer more because we ARE more!" is being felt by wonderful customers like you. I appreciate your comments more than realize. Please stay safe during this trying time.
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0I am very happy I chose Brian as my agent. He and Kaitlin are the perfect combination of friendly and professional. They listened to my needs to help me find the right coverage and made the application process quick and easy. Having a local agent that I can trust is very important to me.Response from BrianAugust 24, 2020Deborah - It was such a pleasure working with you and mom to get you the coverage that your are comfortable with. We look forward to working with you both for years to come and thank you for your very kind words. You made our week!
- August 10, 2020Rating 5.0Extremely professional...fast and saved me money..I believe I will enjoy this company ...Response from BrianAugust 10, 2020Margo - Thank you very much for telling us about the professional way you were treated in our office. We try to live the motto on the wall "We offer more because we ARE more." I'm glad that you felt positive about your experience and I look forward to seeing you at our office in the near future. Please stop in any time! - Brian
- February 23, 2020Rating 5.0Brian and his team are always exceeding my expectations when it comes to customer satisfaction they are always going the extra mile, ensuring that our needs for insurance are met in service and cost.Response from BrianFebruary 25, 2020Carl - It is truly a pleasure working with you and your family. We are very proud to help you protect what matters most to your family. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to insuring you for years to come.
- January 15, 2020Rating 5.0Under the Brian Natale agency, my wife and I met with Melissa Jozwiak. My wife and I recently got married and wished to bundle our auto insurance with my home owner’s insurance, which I’ve had with Farmers for about 5 years. At the conclusion of the very brief meeting, we saved ourselves a good amount of money and even ended up with better coverage than we originally had with other insurance providers. Melissa was incredible knowledgeable and helpful and the experience has been very enjoyable.Response from BrianJanuary 15, 2020Anthony - Thank you for sharing with us your great experience in our agency with Melissa. We are very proud to be the agency that handles all your insurance needs and look forward to working with you for years to come. Thanks again for such a glowing review of Melissa and my business.
- January 4, 2020Rating 5.0It was really nice to talk face to face with an agent. Brian and his staff was very knowledgeable and helpfulResponse from BrianJanuary 4, 2020Mark - It was my pleasure to meet with you and I'm glad that we provided value to you. Thank you for your very kind words I really appreciate it and so does my entire staff.
- August 28, 2019Rating 5.0Everything went very smoothly and was explained thoroughly . Easy access online, I would highly recommend Farmers!Response from BrianAugust 28, 2019Debra - Thank you for your very complimentary review of your experience. It is a pleasure to have you as a new customer and I'm glad we did a good job of explaining your new insurance coverages. We look forward to seeing you at our office in the future.
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0Saving money is always a top priority. That, and having all of your insurance bundled in one bill is a time saver as well. Thank you for serving me and giving me great savings and convenience in one package. A great staff to work with as well. Courteous and friendly and always ready to serve my needs. Thank you!Response from BrianJune 12, 2019Simone - I'm so glad that you feel great about our packaged bundle. We strongly urge our customers to bundle their coverage so that every discount available is applied to all their policies. As I always say it also gives you one skinny neck to grab (mine) regarding your insurance. :-) Thank you for letting us know you had a nice experience in our agency, you made our day today.
- June 6, 2019Rating 5.0Wonderful job while changing my insurance. Everything was done perfectly. Thank youResponse from BrianJune 10, 2019Cindy - Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. It is a pleasure to be working with you and your family and thank you for allowing us to be your new agency of choice. We look forward to having you at our customer appreciate event here at the office on July 16th.
- May 26, 2019Rating 5.0We had a wonderful experience at the Brian Natale office in Ontario NY . Melissa who works there went above and beyond to help us! She was very professional and informed!Response from BrianMay 29, 2019John - Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in our agency. I am very proud of Melissa and my entire team and am so happy that you had a first rate time at my agency. I look forward to protecting your family for years to come.
- May 4, 2019Rating 5.0very pleasant experinceResponse from BrianMay 6, 2019Lawrence - Thank you for the very kind review. You and Barbara make it so easy to do a good job! Thank you for allowing us to protect your family. We look forward to working with you for years to come. Enjoy our spring, looks like it is finally here.
- April 22, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. It has been a pleasure working with Miranda and Brian on converting our policies.Response from BrianApril 22, 2019Geoffrey it was such pleasure meeting you and Loreto. Thank you for showing me your beautiful classic and sharing your time with me. We are very proud to be your new insurance provider. If you ever drive by, please stop in as we always have coffee and soft drinks and love to see our customers even if it's just a quick hello and run.
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0Melissa is always very helpful, prompt and a pleasure to work with!Response from BrianMarch 18, 2019Molly - It is always such a pleasure to work with you as well. Thank you for continuing to allow us to serve you and please don't be a stranger if your passing by. We love pop ins.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0I had a great experience! Melissa and Brian were both very welcoming, accommodating, and helpful! I would highly recommend them.Response from BrianMarch 11, 2019Karyn - Thank you for your very kind review. It was a great pleasure to work with you and we all look forward to seeing you in the future. Remember the coffee is always on, you never need a reason to stop in. :-)
- February 20, 2019Rating 5.0Melissa was very helpful and knowledeable.Response from BrianFebruary 20, 2019William - Thank you very much for your kind words about your experience with Melissa. She is a very valued employee for sure and we are so happy to have you as new customers of the Natale Agency. We look forward to working with you over the coming years.