Farmers Insurance Agent in Mineola, NY
Matthew Edward AndrewsAndrews Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
Having been born in Brooklyn and raised in Franklin Square, NY, I'm proud to serve Brooklyn, Queens, and Nassau County, as your local Farmers® agent. With my experience in the industry, I can help you understand your insurance coverage options -- whether that's auto, home, life, commercial, and more.
With my 35 years of experience in the industry, I know insurance as well or better than anybody else! I have a history of providing long-term and personalized service to my clients, some of whom have even had commercial, life, or umbrella policies for over twenty years! In all my years, I have always made reliable service a top priority - if you are looking for an insurance agent who knows the industry and is willing to go the extra mile to make his customers happy, then look no further!
Stop by and see me sometime! I'm located on Willis Ave, just a couple of blocks away from the Mineola train station down the street from the Post Office. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance coverage today.
Give me a call at (516) 741-1102 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Stop by D&J's Printing needs. They can do stationary, business cards, any signage, and more! They are a great local business, stop by and see them for all of your personal and commercial paper needs!
Fresh n Save
Quality food at a modest price! Friendly owner and staff. I'm proud to say that they are business insurance clients of mine - come by and see me if you need help getting liability or worker's comp insurance for your supermarket, deli, or grocery store!
Local Youth Groups
I support various local youth groups in the area as well as community events by attending events and making donations.
- Spending time with family
- Going out to dinner
- Dog & cat lover
- October 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very satisfied , extremely helpful and save me lots of money and headaches
- September 18, 2019Rating 5.0I am very happy with the service and all my questions were answered satisfactory.
- August 9, 2019Rating 5.0Gabe Marrone’s excellent insurance knowledge, communication skills, courtesy and service made my comparison quote shopping a great experience! After speaking with him on the phone and in person, there was no doubt that I felt confident switching both my auto and homeowners to Farmers!!
He is a great asset to your Company!!
- May 17, 2019Rating 5.0Overall experience so far has been very good. Matt has been extremely helpful and informative.
- April 20, 2019Rating 5.0All questions answered in one phone call. Painless experience, all paperwork done electronically. Saved a considerable amount on all three of my policies, home, auto and umbrella. Gabe was great.
- February 7, 2019Rating 5.0Gabe was excellent! He was thorough, upfront, honest and wasted no time getting em the insurance coverage I needed at a great price! Will definitely recommend Gabe to everyone.
- January 16, 2019Rating 5.0The experience was efficient and to the point.
I researched several insurance companies before making my decision.
I decided that I wanted to use someone local.
The agent asked the necessary questions, prepared and sent the quotes.
The amount quoted was reasonable, my follow up questions were answered right away.
- December 23, 2018Rating 5.0Responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, respectful, got me good rates. Gabe did a great job answering all my questions and guiding me through the process.
- December 11, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Gabe Morrone was terrific. He was informative and responsive to my questions and e-mail responses. I appreciated that he reviewed my existing policy (with a different company) and was able to save me money with Farmer's while providing the same coverage.
- November 6, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional and explained details in easy to understand manner
- November 5, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful
- October 28, 2018Rating 5.0Fast efficient and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend.
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0My agent is terrific. He and his team are customer service oriented and are always looking to review what I have and make it better.
- October 5, 2018Rating 5.0Matthew Andrews is the best insurance agent that I've ever had the pleasure of working with :)
- October 3, 2018Rating 4.0Overall, I am happy with my Farmers Agent. There was an increase in my Auto Policy upon renewal and Gabe informed me that the new amount was incorrect due to the plan they had placed my policy under. I am thankful that I called to question the rate increase, and thankful that my policy rate will now coincide with my driving record and history. Thanks for all your help!
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent
- September 19, 2018Rating 5.0Matt's been consultative, responsive and sharp with pricing. This has led me to consolidate my insurance needs with him.
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0I’ve always had a please experience with my agency especially working with Gabe Morrone. Gabe has always been extremely helpful and always gets back to with a fast response. If I could give 6 stars ⭐️ I would.
- June 24, 2018Rating 5.0Matt is a true professional who took the time to explain everything and made sure that I had the right coverage. Thank you Matt!
- June 16, 2018Rating 5.0Best experience I had with purchasing insurance. Matthew was extremely patient and descriptive about the difference with the policies comparing them side by side , this made it a lot easier for me to understand and choose the best policy for me .