Farmers Insurance Agent in Lewiston, NY
Paul Leason HutchinsAbout Me
Born and raised in nearby Niagara Falls, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® agent in Lewiston, NY. I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to educate you on options for home, auto, life, and business insurance.
At the Paul Hutchins Agency, our motto is: "follow the golden rule": We treat others the way we would like to be treated. We take tremendous pride in our customer service and want you to have an excellent experience with our agency. We are available 7 days a week, give our mobile phone numbers to clients, and are focused on following through when you need us. We are also engaged in proactive outreach to ensure your coverage remains sufficient as your life evolves through our bi-annual review program. Our number 1 goal is to make sure you have the proper coverage.
With over 4 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge to help you understand all of your insurance needs. Prior to becoming an award-winning agent with Farmers, I worked as a real estate agent and investor. This has given me a holistic understanding of the real estate process which I use to properly protect my clients. Prior to working in Real Estate, I worked in my family business, Hutchins Automotive.
Please feel free to stop by and say hello, my office is between Hibbard's Custard and the upper entrance of Art Park on Portage Road. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to my agency.
Give me a call at (716) 405-7420 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Lash and Brow Boutique
Visit Gina Streck at her Lash and Brow Boutique located in Salon Diaz. 4613 Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY 14305
Call 716-990-4337 or email email@example.com.
Northern Attitude Southern Charm Salon and Salt Cave.
Visit Northern Attitude Southern Charm Salon located at 9200 Niagara Falls Blvd. Niagara Falls, NY 14304. We recently took an agency "field trip" to the salt cave at this salon. We left feeling rejuvenated and breathing easy. This unique treatment can help people with asthma, skin issues, COPD, and many other ailments. It is very relaxing and we suggest you try it. Give them a call to set up an appointment at 716-297-6633
Roxy's Music Store Batavia
Long time family owned music store located at 228 W Main St in Batavia. Instrument sales, and repairs.
Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce
I am proud to be a member of the Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce and to continually support local businesses. The Chamber assists businesses located in Youngstown, Lewiston, Sanborn, and Ransomville.
Kiwanis Club of Lewiston
As a volunteer member of The Kiwanis Club of Lewiston, I am focused on supporting local youth and fundraising for charities with the same mission.
Every year, The Kiwanis Club of Lewiston hosts the Niagra County Peach Festival to raise funds for charity and give back to many organizations helping out our youth.
Click below to learn more and donate.
Saint Mary's Board of Associates, Lewiston, NY.
As a member of the Saint Mary's Hospital Board of Associates, I assist this organization with raising funds to help with the Mission of St. Mary's. We hold many fundraisers including a pancake breakfast and golf tournament. and sponsor the Hewitt Awards. This award ceremony celebrates 1 high school female and male athlete who has shown excellence on and off the field. The Board of associates will be serving their annual pancake breakfast as Lewiston #1 Fire Hall on Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 from 9AMto12PM.
- Spending time with my Wife and Son
- Sports Collectibles
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 22, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent. Love Farmers and Paul is very friendly and helpful.Response from PaulJuly 22, 2020Thank you Val. We appreciate your business.
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0Great service easy switch.Response from PaulMay 8, 2020Thank you William. We will keep up the great service for you.
- March 28, 2020Rating 5.0Paul Hutchins was terrific. We recommend him highly!Response from PaulMarch 28, 2020Thank you very much. We can still take care of your insurance needs even under these difficult circumstances.
- March 26, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and personable!@Response from PaulMarch 26, 2020Thank You. We appreciate you and your business.
- March 8, 2020Rating 5.0GreatResponse from PaulMarch 8, 2020Thank you James. We aim to please
- February 12, 2020Rating 5.0Attentive and easy to work with.Response from PaulFebruary 12, 2020Thank you Melissa.
- January 23, 2020Rating 5.0Paul was excellent to deal with. He was very thorough and efficiently answered any questions that we had .Response from PaulJanuary 23, 2020Karen, Thank you for the awesome review. We are here if you need us.
- January 18, 2020Rating 5.0Paul and David did a great job setting me up and saved me some money on my home owners. It’s a great time to save.Response from PaulJanuary 18, 2020Thank You Karen. We appreciate your business.
- January 6, 2020Rating 5.0Paul has been more than great with every need that has arisen between personal life insurance, auto and business insurance.Response from PaulJanuary 6, 2020Thank You Denny. We appreciate your business.
- December 22, 2019Rating 4.0I think that Farmers Ins cared about me and the coverage my home needed and deserved. I would definitely recommend this insurance company, as long as they stay true to me and the customer service they promised.Response from PaulDecember 22, 2019Thank you for the review. We will provide excellent service for you.
- December 3, 2019Rating 5.0Prompt responses to phone calls and emails..
Answered my questions about coverageResponse from PaulDecember 3, 2019Thank You David. We will keep up the great service for you.
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Paul is very helpful and professionalResponse from PaulNovember 20, 2019Thank you Ross.
- November 6, 2019Rating 5.0Paul has been great to work with with both our homeowners along with our auto ins.Response from PaulNovember 6, 2019Thank you Spencer. We appreciate your business and are here if you need us.
- November 4, 2019Rating 5.0Saved me a ton of money bundling my car and home insuranceResponse from PaulNovember 4, 2019Thank you for your business Reuben.
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0Great rates and great service!Response from PaulOctober 30, 2019Thanks Cortny. We appreciate you.
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0Knowledgeable, Friendly, Trustworthy, Dependable.Response from PaulOctober 14, 2019Russ, Thank you for your business and all of the referrals you have sent my way. I appreciate it very much.
- October 4, 2019Rating 5.0Quick and efficient. Realized considerable savings over my current Home and Auto Policies. Made switching to Farmers a no brainerResponse from PaulOctober 4, 2019Thank you Michael.
- September 23, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent attention to customer needs.Response from PaulSeptember 23, 2019Thank you Patricia. We strive to give the absolute best customer service.
- August 23, 2019Rating 5.0Have nothing but great reviews for both Paul and Nicholas as they both were extremely helpful in helping me with my homeowners ins!Response from PaulAugust 23, 2019Thank you Mark. We are here for you if you need us.
- August 11, 2019Rating 5.0As a new customer i was very pleased with the service i received. My agent Paul really helped me get things in order. Was pleased with his knowledge and expertise. He was able to answer all my question in an honest and factual manner.Response from PaulAugust 11, 2019Thanks Tim. Our goal is to conduct our business by the Golden rule. We try to treat our customers like we would ourselves.