Farmers Insurance Agent in Cazenovia, NY
Richard Patrick HannafanAbout Me
As a resident of the DeRuyter area for 28 years, I'm your friendly, local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Cazenovia, NY. At my agency, we specialize in auto, home, recreational vehicles, umbrella insurance, and more. As a small business owner of two businesses in Cazenovia, I can help you navigate the perils of small businesses. As a landlord, I also have a knowledge of the perils of owning a building that you do not live in.
My agency consistently strives to accommodate our customers' individual needs. I take pride in the fact that our customers truly do come first. Once you sign a policy, it doesn't simply end there. You will continue to hear from us if anything at all changes, and we will be sure to review your coverages before renewals.
Give me a call at (315) 815-4131 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
DeRuyter Fire Department
I support the DeRuyter Fire Department by sponsoring a class at their local truck and tractor pulls.
Greater Cazenovia Chamber of Commerce
A goal of the Cazenovia Chamber is to bring more information to the Cazenovia public. We are motivated to keep our shops and businesses frequented by residents as well as visitors. Shop and keep it LOCAL.
Whatever your reason for renting, you may need coverage to help you protect your personal possessions and assets. Call today to see how I can help you understand your insurance options!
Subject to restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 9, 2020Rating 5.0Knows his job......patient with clients......always made himself available to me
- May 22, 2020Rating 5.0made everything easy . no hassles
- November 4, 2019Rating 4.0It's okResponse from RichardNovember 4, 2019Thank you for the review
- August 1, 2019Rating 5.0Rick provided really great guidance during the process. He responded to questions promptly. He followed up appropriately without being pushy. He was professional and courteous.
- April 8, 2019Rating 5.0Customer oriented
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0As a policy holder with Farmers Insurance for over 30 years, I recently moved from Hawaii to New York. Richard Hannafan not only made my transition easy but handled it politely & professionally and secured me the lowest premiums of all the insurance companies I contacted. Highly recommend Richard for all your insurance needs. -RayResponse from RichardNovember 8, 2018Thank you for taking the time to leave such specific feedback. This helps me understand some of the things that were important to you.
- August 18, 2018Rating 5.0Rick explained every detail of the policies , told me about options that stayed within my budget, and answered every single question I had. I received better coverage at a cheaper price!!!! I am THRILLED, and will be highly recommending him to my friends and family.Response from RichardNovember 8, 2018Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- August 14, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service and saved more money than being with my current provider!Response from RichardNovember 6, 2018Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Rick and his team gave a great quote, explained all the coverage options and made the transition to Farmers very smooth. After signing evertything in person I'm not sure why I was asked to sign again electronically via email, but I'm sure Rick can coach me through it.Response from RichardNovember 8, 2018Thank you for the review, and for your continued business. I hope you will keep us in mind for your future insurance needs.
- March 19, 2018Rating 5.0Everyone was very Professional and did an Awesome JobResponse from RichardApril 24, 2018Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.