Farmers Insurance Agent in Bethpage, NY
Kevin McDadeAbout Me
Having been born and raised right here in Long Island, I am proud to serve Bethpage and the surrounding communities as you local Farmers® agent. With 6 years of experience in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and expertise to help you understand your insurance options - whether you're looking for auto, home, life, business insurance, or more!
At my agency, my customers always come first! I have an open-door policy in my office, and I love it when my clients pop in to say hi. I also make my availability a high priority - I'm never more than just a quick phone call away. I want you to know that, as my client, I'm here for you!
When I'm not in the office, I love staying active and going to the gym. I'm also really into hockey, I play on a few local teams in the area, and I'm a huge Islanders fan! Staying healthy and active is fun, it will help you live longer, and can even help you reduce your life insurance premiums!
Stop by and see me sometime! I'm located just down the street from the Bethpage train station, across the street from King Kullen. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance needs today.
Give me a call at (516) 874-0302 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Final Cut Barber Shop
The guys over at Final Cut are great! They're super friendly, helpful, great conversationalists, and they do a good job! I've even started getting my own hair cut there since moving in next door. If you're in the neighborhood getting a haircut, come to see me next door and we can discuss your insurance needs!
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 14, 2020Rating 5.0Kevin is professional and courteous. He was very helpful in processing our policy. He is very informative and knowledgeable at his job.
- August 3, 2020Rating 4.0Information presented was clear and precise The agent was friendly informative and conscientious
- June 26, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for answering all my questions and concerns.
- June 11, 2020Rating 5.0Kevin was very friendly, professional and very good with communicating with me.
- June 8, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience
Kevin was great
Will definitely send referrals
- April 12, 2020Rating 4.0So far, so good...
No worries , or complaints...
- December 2, 2019Rating 5.0My experience was wonderful with Kevin he attended to my need excellent I have no problem introduced someone to himResponse from KevinJanuary 28, 2020Thank you so much! Glad I could help and we appreciate your business.
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0He was very informative, respectful and helpful. The process was very easy, I’m very happy! Thank you!
- October 17, 2019Rating 5.0extremely helpful and made sure I understood all the I needed to do to complete
my new policy. Thanks Kevin
- September 27, 2019Rating 5.0Kevin was the epitome of a professional
- September 22, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful,Was easy to switch to Farmers.
- August 18, 2019Rating 5.0Great guy did the best pricing and coverage
- August 2, 2019Rating 5.0Kevin made the whole experience of switching my auto insurance carrier easy and fast! He's extremely knowledgeable and helpful in explaining everything I needed to know and take care of. !
- July 14, 2019Rating 5.0Kevin was very professional and help me an answer all my questions and even gave me a few extra options I am very very grateful thank you so much
- June 30, 2019Rating 5.0He was really nice, he answered all my questions, and was really helpful.
- April 27, 2019Rating 5.0Just getting started with you and Farmers looking towards a great experience and service.
- March 17, 2019Rating 5.0Very informative, great price.
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Kevin helped me replace my insurance policy with a much better rate. He is patient - answered all my questions and walked me through the whole process. He is definitely someone I would recommend.
- November 8, 2018Rating 5.0He was very nice and to the point
- October 13, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful in lowering my insurance cost