Farmers Insurance Agent in Las Vegas, NV
Stephen Patrick OldhamSteve Oldham Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
There are a lot of insurance companies and insurance agents. It is often difficult to discover what differentiates one from another. Price is part of the equation; however, as long as you are purchasing protection for yourself, your family, your possessions, and your way of life, other factors are important to consider.
Getting good advice from a knowledgeable agent working for a reputable company that has the products necessary to protect all that you hold dear is probably even more important. If you can get that kind of service along with great pricing, you can rest assured that you are “covered.” For example, look at the Steve Oldham Insurance Agency, LLC. Stephen Oldham is an agent with Farmers Insurance. You know, the company that says, “We know a thing or two because we’ve seen a thing or two.” Farmers are unique as a large insurance company because of the hybrid approach they have taken in the marketplace. They not only have their own high-quality preferred products, they also have the ability to quote insurance from other carriers with whom they have partnered. This means that Stephen can offer coverage beyond the normal auto, home, life, renters and umbrella policies. Among other more specialized lines, they offer classic car, boat, RV, and ATV coverage. Then add in commercial coverage and you will see that you can get protection for your home and business in one place.
Stephen has been in the financial services industry for 30 years and his staff is experienced as well. The shortest tenure of any of his staff members is 10 years. Their knowledge and experience set them apart from other carriers and agencies. In addition, Stephen is the third owner of this agency which was the first Farmers Insurance Agency in the State of Nevada. He is proud to have acquired this piece of history and is committed to carrying on the deep history the agency has in the community.
As a risk advisor, Stephen is fully aware that there is no crystal ball to predict if or when you might need to use your insurance. It’s more a matter of protecting yourself and your family from what could happen that would leave you in grave danger of financial disaster if you didn’t have the insurance. You can’t predict the auto accident, house fire, windstorm, or other calamities that puts you at financial risk. Nevada is a very litigious state and most accident cases have attorneys involved before they are settled. Without enough coverage, you could be at risk of having to pay a portion of the damages on your own, after your coverage is exhausted. Stephen loves helping people through the tough decisions and laying out a strategy to assist in meeting their short and long-term needs. To him it’s not a job, it’s his career. He is fortunate that most of his business comes by way of referrals, showing that his clients enjoy a superior level of service and feel good enough about his help that they recommend him to others. He looks forward to speaking with you soon.
Give me a call at (702) 869-2000 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS BLI 9/16
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 28, 2020Rating 5.0We appreciate the service and experience that we have been provided by Stephen and his staff. Having been with other insurance companies and agencies, this is the best agency we have been with. They are always available to answer questions and are knowledgeable. We were shopping when we found this Farmers agency. From the explanation of the quote through the transferring of our policies from our old insurance company to Farmers the process was easy. We highly recommend this Farmers agency.
- October 2, 2020Rating 5.0Mayra was very cordial and presented herself efficient and professional. This was very influential in my decision to join the Farmers Insurance Family. Even though I have not physically met her at this point but, the overall experience with estimates of coverages and explanations sold me without any worries or concerns.
- May 1, 2020Rating 5.0Dealt with Mayra, she was very helpful and the process went very smoothly.
- December 12, 2019Rating 5.0Good job Steve
- October 2, 2019Rating 5.0Stephen is our new agent. He did a review of everything and got to know us a little. Great guy and Super Agent!
- July 4, 2019Rating 5.0My rep gave me great service and she helped me bundle more stuff that made me safe money the process was easy and fast thank you
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0I had wonderful help when I call your office and they worked with me.
I just want to thank you for your wonderful help.
- March 28, 2019Rating 5.0He was very helpful and spent a lot of time with me explaining things. I appreciated it.
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service. Very knowledgeable and professional.
- September 23, 2018Rating 5.0When I called the office to switch my policy from Florida to Nevada, it was so nice to speak with a real person. Angel was so friendly and helped me right away to set up my account, sign everything electronically and make my payment all over the phone in minutes. It was a very good experience.
- September 17, 2018Rating 5.0Fast response.
Very helpful and friendly
- July 27, 2018Rating 5.0Farmers Licensed Marketing Agent, Sue Fisher, has been outstanding in assisting me in my efforts to buy a new home, actually two new homes. One sale fell through, yet she stayed with the process until completion. Now I have my new policy and the home sale is moving along nicely. She has always taken great care of all my insurance needs from Auto, Home and Umbrella policies. Kudos to Sue for top notch customer service.