Farmers Insurance Agent in Henderson, NV
Bonnie Grant Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Henderson, NV, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's insurance for your auto, motorcycle, RV, life, trailers of all kinds, home, renters, business, bonds, Pay-As-You-Go workers compensation and more. I can help you save for college, retirement, or save to buy your first house.
Do your life goals change at all? Reviews of your current coverage should be updated as your life changes. Getting married, having kids, kids going off to college and retiring are all special stages in life. Each stage of life has different insurance priorities. Our team of agents will make sure your risks are best managed to prevent surprises with the best policy protection.
We are right across the street from the Henderson City Hall between Basic & Atlantic. We are open from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday or after hours or on Saturday and Sunday by appointment. Call us for a free, no-obligation insurance review at 702-279-4299. Or if you would rather, come into the office for a one-on-one free, no-obligation quote, let’s meet. Http://farme.rs/disclosure
Give me a call at (702) 279-4299 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 9 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
FSCP and LUTCF
Henderson, Boulder City, Las Vegas, Anthem Village, and Paradise
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in Nevada
As your local Farmers agent in Henderson, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Nevada residents.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Community Organizations We Sponsor
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Business Insurance and/or Workers Compensation
Business Insurance includes:
Property - Coverage for risks related to your business’s building, property, inventory or income.
Liability - Coverage for risks ranging from customer injuries to wrongful termination.
Crime - Coverage against money and securities theft committed by employees or third parties.
Commercial Auto - Coverage for vehicles you own, lease or rent for business use.
Workers Compensation - Assistance for employees if an injury or illness occurs on the job.
Umbrella - Additional liability coverage that supplements an underlying policy.
Business life insurance-do you have a key employee or partner that would take 4 people to replace? Would your business just stop if something happened to this key employee? Help protect your business from the loss of a key employee with life insurance.
STREAMLINE YOUR WORKERS' COMPENSATION PAYMENTS
Farmers provides a real time billing solution to integrate your payroll and Workers' Compensation. This Pay-As-You-Go solution removes the guesswork out of the estimating annual payroll problem. Premiums are billed throughout the year and are based on your actual payroll. Benefits provided to the business owner are improved business cash flow, reduced risk of exposure to large audit balances due at the end of the policy term and no down payment is required.
Total Life Insurance Needs for Families and Businesses
1. Final Expenses include charges to surviving family members following one member's death. These expenses come from funeral and burial costs, doctors and hospital bills, administrative costs, probate costs, attorney fees, tax return preparation, court costs, executor fees and Federal Estate Taxes.
2. Emergency Fund identifies money to be set aside to meet the unexpected expenses associated with home maintenance and repairs, auto repair or purchase, sudden illness or hospitalization, accidents and related costs, child care, income taxes, and immediate travel.
3. Readjustment Fund provides the surviving spouse or family members with the income that will allow the family to gradually adjust to their new standard of living. This new standard of living could be without the primary wage earner.
4. Mortgage and/or Debt Liquidation Fund provides the surviving spouse with the dollars to help pay off an existing mortgage, if there is one, or the funds to cover rent payments for an extended period of time.
5. Education fund sets money aside to guarantee the funds to pay for a good education for all their children.
6. Retirement Fund provides the cash needed to help provide funds for retirement. With increased life expectancies and inflation's gradual erosion of the purchasing power of any retirement nest egg, addressing retirement fund needs becomes even more critical.
7. Family Income Fund enables the surviving family members to maintain the life style that they are accustomed to. Even after the wage earner dies, income must continue to be provided to support the remaining family.