Farmers Insurance Agent in Henderson, NV
Bonnie Louise GrantBonnie Grant Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
Welcome to the online showroom of the Bonnie Grant Insurance Agency! Thank you for stopping by!
Insurance is very important in every home or business. We want our clients to have the best insurance information. Our goal is to specialize in what You need vs. what we think you need. If you need more education to understand insurance, we will love to help you decipher all the different types of insurance coverages. Please do not be shy! Let us know how much education you need from us.
There are several departments of insurance here. The most popular department is Automobile insurance. The Home insurance department called renters insurance takes care of all your personal property if your rent. If you own a single-family home, a condo, a townhome, investment, Air Bnb, or a luxury home, we have policies that can insure them in in your name, your business name or a trust. The third department insures items that I call expensive toys including motorcycles, jet skis, boats, ATV, SandRail, Golf Carts, Classic or Hot Rod Vehicles, Recreational Vehicles of any Class, 5th Wheels and Trailers.
The next department is very special. We only live one life. We build a home, collect some assets and transfer those assets to the next generation. Sometimes we leave this world earlier than living a full life. Life insurance is the least expensive way to protect that problem. It can replace an income that is lost, pay off debt or medical bills tax free.
Jim and I have been running the Water Street office in Henderson, NV since 2009! We are both licensed to provide you with the service you need. You will never have to call a 1-800 number again!
You know that the worst time to know you don't have the right insurance coverage is during an accident. Please do not hesitate to call our office for a quote or an in-person appointment at (702) 279-4299 or my cell phone (702) 544-1321.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Give me a call at (702) 279-4299 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Henderson, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Nevada residents.
Al Olson First Contact
Al Olson is our first contact when a home claim occurs. Al has the experience to determine what is best to do first and second and third.
Clean Homes by Larue Hrymecki
Larue has a lot of experience cleaning homes and is very trustworthy. Larue cleaned my home. Larue's history in the military gave her the right information to know how to clean your home spotless
Painter Residential and Commercial
Gary and Karen can help paint whatever you need. He is licensed, bonded and insured.
We are a nonprofit organization working to end poverty in our community. Each year we help more than 63,000 people through programs that provide stability and the skills and knowledge needed to exit poverty.
Our agency looked forward to helping a local organization known as HopeLink.org, which is a nonprofit organization working to end poverty in our community. Each year we help more than 63,000 people through programs that provide stability and the skills and knowledge needed to exit poverty. We were able to donate a lot of boxes of food and well over $300. Thank you, everyone, for your support.
- Bicycle Riding
- Walking the trails
Business Insurance includes:
Property - Coverage for risks related to your business’s building, property, inventory or income.
Liability - Coverage for risks ranging from customer injuries to wrongful termination.
Crime - Coverage against money and securities theft committed by employees or third parties.
Commercial Auto - Coverage for vehicles you own, lease or rent for business use.
Workers Compensation - Assistance for employees if an employee injury or illness occurs on the job. We have a plan that can keep more money in your pocket throughout the year and prevent large audits.
Umbrella - Additional liability coverage that supplements an underlying policy.
Business life insurance-do you have a key employee or partner that would take 4 people to replace? Would your business just stop if something happened to this key employee? Help protect your business from the loss of a key employee with life insurance.
STREAMLINE YOUR WORKERS' COMPENSATION PAYMENTS
Farmers provide a real-time billing solution to integrate your payroll and Workers' Compensation. This Pay-As-You-Go solution removes the guesswork out of the estimating annual payroll problem. Premiums are billed throughout the year and are based on your actual payroll. Benefits provided to the business owner are improved business cash flow, reduced risk of exposure to large audit balances due at the end of the policy term and no down payment is required.
Have you ever thought about whether you need life insurance today? Life insurance isn't just about you and it may not be about today. The but is if you have a mortgage, plan to send your kids to college or just have long-term financial goals, life insurance is the beginning of your financial goals.
Life insurance secures your dreams to make sure these goals happen--just in case something happens to the breadwinner of the family earlier than expected. I can help you figure out which type of insurance will help you reach your goals and keep it in your budget.
Providing money for a wage earner's benefits, death benefits, or both is how life insurance needs are properly funded. Funds that will help design total life insurance needs include:
1. Final Expenses include charges to surviving family members following one member's death. These expenses come from funeral and burial costs, doctors and hospital bills, administrative costs, probate costs, attorney fees, tax return preparation, court costs, executor fees, and Federal Estate Taxes.
2. Emergency Fund identifies money to be set aside to meet the unexpected expenses associated with home maintenance and repairs, auto repair or purchase, sudden illness or hospitalization, accidents, and related costs, child care, income taxes, and immediate travel.
3. Readjustment Fund provides the surviving spouse or family members with the income that will allow the family to gradually adjust to their new standard of living. This new standard of living could be without the primary wage earner.
4. Mortgage and/or Debt Liquidation Fund provides the surviving spouse with the dollars to help pay off an existing mortgage if there is one, or the funds to cover rent payments for an extended period of time.
5. Education fund sets money aside to guarantee the funds to pay for a good education for all their children.
6. Retirement Fund provides the cash needed to help provide funds for retirement. With increased life expectancies and inflation's gradual erosion of the purchasing power of any retirement nest egg, addressing retirement fund needs becomes even more critical.
7. Family Income Fund enables the surviving family members to maintain the lifestyle that they are accustomed to. Even after the wage earner dies, income must continue to be provided to support the remaining family.
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0I was looking for a Farmers agent, and based on a number of excellent reviews, I selected Bonnie. I'm glad I did. She responded quickly, answered my questions, and gave me the information I requested. It has been a pleasure working with her so far, and I look forward to relying on her for my insurance needs for years to come. Thank you, Bonnie!
- January 2, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience Bonnie was very knowledgeable with
All the questions we asked.
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0I appreciate Bonnie and Jim and the amount of time they spend to make sure all my questions are answered and the timely follow up. Great Agents!!!Response from BonnieOctober 30, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words, Chad. We really appreciate your business!
- October 17, 2019Rating 5.0Our agent is a very friendly agent. She has helped us with our autos and home insurance.
- August 31, 2019Rating 5.0We just moved to Nevada from California. Bonnie and Jim helped us get the right protection for our car and home. It's easy to see that they are committed to being helpful and providing excellent customer service. We can't thank them enough.
- August 24, 2019Rating 5.0most helpful and personable agent my wife and I have worked with !!!! Future business is a high priority w/ Bonnie
- July 24, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent knowledge of all coverages, explained different plans in a way that my husband and I felt confident in the options we choose. Very friendly office environment. I will recommend this agent to all my friends and family.
- February 10, 2019Rating 5.0Dawn is very much a people person, she is patient, attentive, kind, knowledgeable, reassuring and overall fantastic
- November 28, 2018Rating 5.0Every single time I have walked through the door I’m greeted with a smile, a hello and my name!!! Thank you for answering the questions I had about my policy and I got the policy that suited my needs! Jim, Bonnie & Dawn are the best! I can say they truly care about there clients! You guys are awesome!! Excellent customer experience.Response from BonnieJanuary 29, 2019Hattie you are the greatest. I am so glad to help you.