Farmers Insurance Agent in Gardnerville, NV
Mary Jane LakeAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Douglas County, I understand the needs and concerns of my neighbors. At my agency, we treat our customers like family. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service, making sure to respond promptly and carefully to every inquiry.
Being born and raised in our beautiful Carson Valley, I am so proud to serve my community as your local Farmers® agent. Whether you need home insurance, auto, renters, life or business insurance, my licensed staff and I are here to find the best possible coverage for you and your loved ones.
When I'm not educating my customers on their coverage options, you can likely find me on horseback, exploring the Nevada High Country. I am so proud to call this place my home.
Our agency is conveniently located in Gardnerville, right between Wells Fargo and Chicago Mike's Pizza. So stop by today, say hello & let's see about saving you some money and getting better coverage for what's most important to you. We look forward to meeting you!
Give me a call at (775) 782-2469 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
At our agency, we understand that your family is your most important asset. We provide life insurance options so you can find the policy to help you with things such as final expenses, paying off your mortgage, and more. There are also certain products where you may grow your money generally income tax deferred (2).
We want to help you find the life insurance that is right for you. So give us a call or stop by today to learn more!
(2) For informational purposes only. In general, partial withdrawals from a permanent life insurance policy in excess of the policy’s basis are taxable, and limited circumstances exist where death proceeds will be taxable. Neither Farmers New World Life Insurance Company, its employees nor its Agents provide legal or tax advice. Always consult your own attorney, accountant or tax adviser as to the legal, financial or tax consequences and advice on any particular transaction.
PWS 670349 5/18
Subject to restrictions.
Better Business Bureau Accredited
We're proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Spending time with my family
- Horseback riding in the high country
- July 1, 2020Rating 5.0My Agents are always welcoming and helpful.
- April 21, 2020Rating 5.0Shonna was very professional, personable and thorough.
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Shawna was well prepared, papers were ready to sign. She is very personable and easy to work with!!
- July 4, 2019Rating 5.0Katy is GREAT. She is knowledgeable and responsive. In those very rare situations she doesn’t know the answer, she finds out and gets back quickly. She’s a pleasure to deal with
- April 5, 2019Rating 5.0They were all super friendlyResponse from Mary JaneApril 8, 2019Thanks for posting - and for your business!
- March 4, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional office staff. Have been with Farmers for 30 plus years and glad to be back.Response from Mary JaneMarch 13, 2019Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service. We are also glad to have you back :)
- February 16, 2019Rating 4.0Great service, everything went smoothly. Thank you!Response from Mary JaneFebruary 25, 2019Glad to hear, Mark! Those are two of our goals while issuing policies :)
- October 20, 2018Rating 5.0Easy, friendly, competent, professional experience . Highly recommend.
- September 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and knowledgeable!
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent and professional all through the process.
- July 30, 2018Rating 5.0Our time with your office went very well. I believe it only took about 20 minutes to make the adjustment to the increased coverage we felt we should have.
Thank you for your diligence in serving us.
- July 11, 2018Rating 4.0I'm a little confused what this is about. I've never met Mary Jane Lake, even though I started coverage with her agency in July 2017. I also just added an umbrella. Shonna has been my agent or advisor handling my 3 policies, and she's done a great job supporting my needs and answering my questions.
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Just great love katiesuper sweer🏅🏅🥇🥇🏅