Farmers Insurance Agent in Santa Fe, NM
Robert James PratherAbout Me
As a local Farmers® agent in Santa Fe, NM, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life¹, business insurance and more. I take the time to educate you about your coverages.
I invite you to visit my agency located at 2801 Rodeo Rd, Santa Fe in the Rodeo Plaza Shopping Center next to Java Joe's Coffee Shop on the corner of Rodeo Rd and Camino Carlos Rey. I look forward to meeting you.
Give me a call at (505) 501-7086 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Food Delivery Serivce
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 30, 2020Rating 5.0Robert Prather is an exceptional Farmers Insurance Agent. He takes time to review your policies, in detail, with you, and answers any questions that you may have, in language that you can understand. He always looks for ways to save you money with your premium payments, and lets you decide which options to choose. He is professional, yet personal in his demeanor. I would definitely recommend Robert Prather to anyone looking for a Farmers Insurance Agent in Santa Fe, New Mexico.Response from RobertOctober 30, 2020Peter,
Thank you for your very kind review! I will always do my best to find you the best policy that fits your needs and I appreciate you as my customer and value your business.
- October 7, 2020Rating 5.0Robert was extremely easy to work with. He patiently described the options to me. He is both professional and knowledgeable. A very friendly and pleasant person.Response from RobertOctober 30, 2020Gary,
Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate you as my customer and value your business, if you ever need my advise for insurance please don't hesitate to ask.
- July 25, 2020Rating 5.0Always good at getting back to me quickly. Has great suggestions on choices. Not pushyResponse from RobertOctober 30, 2020Bill,
Thank you for your review, I greatly appreciate you and value your business.
- December 2, 2019Rating 5.0Robert if very patient and thorough in explaining the details of my insurance. Highly recommend his agency.
- November 9, 2019Rating 5.0I'm not one to interact with a telephone. I will say this.
My experience with Robert Prather was friendly and
Professional. He made everything we discussed easy to
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Job well done.Response from RobertOctober 3, 2019Deidra, It was a pleasure helping you with your policy
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0Rather then try to 'sell' me insurance, Robert listened to my needs and worked together with me to come up with a policy which more directly satisfied those needs. I will look to work with him again in the future, should another need ever arise.
- April 29, 2019Rating 5.0Robert is very thorough and helpful. He made the process easy.
- January 13, 2019Rating 5.0Robert was prompt, professional, and straightforward. He answered all of my questions and was patient to be sure I understood all of the details. He did not over sell anything and was genuinely interested in meeting my needs as a costumer. While I obtained quotes from multiple agents, he was the only agent that pursued all possible discounts to help insure the lowest cost. I truly appreciate his kind demeanor and would recommend his services to anyone.
- November 30, 2018Rating 5.0Robert has provided fast responses to every inquiry. No problems or confusion here.
- November 10, 2018Rating 4.0Great job Robert! It wasn’t your fault that the company website was so slow. I was satisfied with the service you provided. Thanks much!,
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0I had a great experience. Very professional and very competent in explaining all aspects of the policy.
- May 14, 2018Rating 5.0I appreciated Robert thoroughness in going over the auto policy and home owners policy to ensure that I understood what it all meant. He was very professional and courtesous. I am thankful I chose Farmers and his office.
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Robert at Farmers was very pleasant and professional. Robert was available and knowledgeable about the products I needed. He has an open door policy which was very convenient for me to drop by when I had questions.
Farmers rates are very competitive and after many, many years with my previous insurance companies it was easy to switch.