Farmers Insurance Agent in Placitas, NM
Deborah L NavarroAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Placitas, New Mexico, I am located right off of I-25 on the 242B exit in the La Puerta building. I serve the communities of Placitas, Bernalillo, Rio Rancho, Albuquerque and Santa Fe. I am most often found working at our local schools with presenting teacher of the month and supporting school events. My agency focus is to ensure I am taking care of the needs of my customers and building business relationships by supporting them so they can customize an insurance package that helps protect their assets --whether that's auto, home, flood, life, financial products*, renters, business insurance and more. You have a question on comprehensive, collision, uninsured, rental or any coverage, please give me a call!
Give me a call at (505) 867-7479 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Ask your local Farmers® agent to run a “flood zone determination” on your property. The federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) has established two types of zones:
High risk: Homes in these areas are more likely to be damaged by flood. The government requires homeowners to have flood coverage when they have loans from federally regulated or insured lenders.
Low-to-moderate risk: Flood insurance coverage isn’t required in these areas, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t desirable. Low-to-moderate risk zones account for 25% of all flood insurance claims and receive one-third of federal disaster assistance for flooding.
Need Flood Insurance? Call my agency, so we can discuss our ability to possibly grandfather you in at a lower rate. Also, feel free to check out the link below for more information regarding Grandfathering from the NFIP!
PWS LD-02 10/17
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to New Mexico residents.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 9, 2020Rating 4.0Quote was fast and within our budget. Agent explained everything and was helpful.Response from DeborahAugust 18, 2020Thank you Humberto! It was a pleasure working with you and Sandra! I love working with my customers locally in Placitas!
- August 5, 2020Rating 5.0She was lovely and patient and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly.Response from DeborahAugust 18, 2020Thank you so much Bonnie! I loved working with you, and I look forward to many more great experiences!
- April 24, 2020Rating 5.0Debbie is responsive and nothing is ever an issue. Her demeanor is pleasant and steady. She is always happy to answer the smallest of questions. I am please to have another great Farmers agent to work and build a relationship with!Response from DeborahSeptember 1, 2020Hi Joelle,
I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on my agency! Cecilia and I are always eager to take care of your every need! Have a great day!
- April 16, 2020Rating 5.0She does a hell of a job.Response from DeborahSeptember 1, 2020Hi Cecil,
Thank you so much for filling out a survey on my agency! I know Cecilia loves the challenges you give her :0) We have enjoyed your great conversations when you call into the office. Please know that we are always here for you if you need our assistance with your insurance needs! Have a great day!
- February 28, 2020Rating 5.0...Response from DeborahSeptember 1, 2020Hi Gini,
Thank you so much for your survey! Any feedback from my customers to help me improve your experience in my agency is welcomed! Have a wonderful day and please know we are always here for you!
- November 17, 2019Rating 5.0Great friendly staff!
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Cecelia and Deborah have quickly responded to my home insurance needs and I appreciate it a little more than usual because I'm in the midst of buying this new home and I have enough other stuff to deal with without the worry of is my home insurance being taken care of. They are good people to work with.
- September 7, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service and very friendly.
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Our Farmers team is phenomenal!!!
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0Great so far in the process.
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0She was knowledgeable, upbeat and friendly.
- July 12, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly helpful and informative; this agency is top notch
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0D. Navarro & her staff were excellent! They exceeded my expectations in presenting policy information & answering our questions. I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone looking for great insurance coverage with amazing, personable customer service! Thank you so much for making this an easy transition for us to confidently purchase our new policies.
- May 18, 2019Rating 5.0We are grateful for the personal service given to us by Deborah and her staff. She was available for us when we needed her, answered all of our questions, and was thorough in setting up a policy that we understand and are comfortable with. We highly recommend her service!
- April 17, 2019Rating 5.0Cecelia is so nice and helpful she helped me out alot with this process.
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0I highly recommend the Navarro Agency. We recently switched from another company. Ms. Navarro was able to save us a great amount of money per year, and she isn't finished quoting our business yet.Response from DeborahMarch 11, 2019Thank you so much for the review Debbie! It was such a pleasure helping you with all of your insurance needs. I look forward to working with you in the years to come!
- March 5, 2019Rating 5.0Deborah was helpful, efficient and pleasant to work with.
- January 12, 2019Rating 5.0I stopped in the Placitas office unannounced , met with Cecilia. Even though she was fighting a cold, she was very nice and helpful, extremely knowledgeable.
Within 30 mins I left with a homeowners policy, and will be adding our vehicles as well.
Great experience, and we look forward to being with Farmers for many years to come.
Thank you !
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0Deborah was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She answered all my questions and was very informative about my policy. I will definitely refer all my friends and family her way.......
- October 19, 2018Rating 5.0Cecilia is absolutely the best she went above and beyond to help us out and save us a ton of money