Farmers Insurance Agent in Warren, NJ
Jason ArcherAbout Me
As your local Farmers® insurance agent located in Warren, New Jersey, I help my clients identify and customize the insurance coverage that best fits their needs. With over 10 years of experience in the insurance industry, my clients love working with me because I help my customers distinguish the difference between being properly insured and just having insurance. My customers know that they can get in touch with me whether that is through phone, email, or text and I am there for them when they need me for their auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, business insurance, commercial insurance, renters insurance, boat insurance, and more. I am happy to serve our local community of Warren, New Jersey as well as Bridgewater, Franklin Township, Somerville, and greater Somerset county. Please don’t hesitate to knock on my door or call for guidance regarding your insurance needs, finances, or to simply inquire about a quote at no obligation.
Give me a call at (973) 394-0212 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Most states (except Virginia, New Hampshire, and Mississippi) require vehicle owners to have a minimum level of automobile liability insurance. Yet, irresponsible drivers manage to skirt the law. For example, some drivers buy insurance only long enough to have the proof of insurance needed to get their vehicle registered, and then cancel the policy. Furthermore, it is generally known that when the economy worsens, the number of people who cheat and drive without liability insurance increases. Currently - it is estimated that one of every eight drivers is uninsured! That’s nearly 13% of all drivers!
So, the odds are frighteningly high that if you are in a collision, it will be with someone who does not have insurance.
So what happens if the other driver in an accident isn't insured? Typically, the insurance of the at-fault driver is supposed to cover the damages. But if the other driver is at fault, but doesn't have insurance, chances are he or she also doesn't have a lot of assets. A lawyer can help, but you may not be able to recover damages even if you win a lawsuit.
The only way to protect yourself from having to bear all the costs if you're hit by an uninsured motorist is to add uninsured or under-insured motorist coverage to your policy. It may not seem fair, but there are simply too many uninsured or underinsured drivers out there. You can save yourself unwanted anxiety and large payments out-of-pocket by adding or increasing your uninsured or under-insured coverage.
How are your coverage levels now?
How are your coverage levels now? Let’s take a look and make sure you are protected against nearly 13% of those drivers out there who are uninsured or underinsured
When is your home most likely to be broken into? When is your home most likely to be damaged due to fire, accident or severe weather? Here’s a month-by-month guide to the most common property damage and crime claims:
January is usually when homeowners make the highest number of claims for water leaks due to freezing temperatures and burst pipes.
Valentine’s Day is notorious for house burglaries, as thieves love the opportunities presented by couples out for a romantic evening.
Cars are the target in March. Car thefts rise by 14%!
Easter Sunday sees a slight 7% increase in accidental damage claims compared to a typical Sunday.
May sees a 10% increase in accidental damage claims, but burglaries drop by 14pc.
However, warmer weather and the Memorial Day weekend also brings more bikers on to the roads and that leads to 35% increase in motorcycle accidents compared to a normal weekend.
Fathers’ Day sees an 11% rise in accidental damage claims as fathers play with their new toys.
Home burglaries increase 12%, probably due to the warm weather, when people are more likely to leave windows open.
Back to school time sees a 10% increase in accidents in the home.
Good news! September brings a drop in accidental damage incidents by 6%.
With the sun setting sooner, burglaries start to rise. Household thefts increase by 5%. But Halloween is the real trick, with claims for malicious damage rising by 160%!
Claims for burglaries peak in November – a 22% increase! – as families are away for Thanksgiving. It is also one of the worst days of the year for fire claims – up 60% above normal, largely due to cooking accidents.
Christmas Day sees the worst increase in fire claims, up by 120%. However, you’re least likely to have your home broken into on Christmas Day itself. Interestingly enough, five safest days for auto theft are from Christmas Day to December 29th. Perhaps even the bad guys take a vacation?
We hope you have a safe year – one that does NOT include any homeowners’ or car theft claims!
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Standard homeowners’ policies provide protection against a wide range of threats, but keep in mind that protection can vary from carrier to carrier and from policy to policy. It is important to check your policy for details, but most homeowners’ policies provide protection against these 10 threats*:
1. Fire (including from a lightning strike)
4. Riot or civil commotion
5. Damage caused by aircraft
6. Damage caused by vehicles
8. Vandalism or malicious mischief
10. Volcanic eruption
*This list is for reference only. It is important to check your insurance policy for specific coverages.
Ask your agent to direct you to the appropriate insurer if you are looking for any other type of insurance for your home, for example:
• Flood insurance
• Earthquake insurance
• Landslide / Mudslide insurance
• Sewer back up insurance
Additionally, there may be special deductibles in your state that come into play for damage caused by hail, hurricane, tropical storm or tornado.
To protect your home and your investments, talk with your agent to determine what coverages are most appropriate for your situation.
While the discounts range based on coverage levels, deductible limits, and other factors, you could save anywhere between 3% and 35% per year with bundled policies, compared to buying those policies separately. The best discounts come when you combine three or more lines of insurance with the same company. Additionally, when you bundle coverage, some carriers offer a single deductible, instead of several different deductibles.
There is the factor of convenience to consider, too. If you have trouble keeping track of multiple bills, bundling policies can result in a single bill each month. Bundling policies simplify policy management, reduces paperwork, and makes it easier if you only have to contact one company when you need to make a claim.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 8, 2020Rating 5.0Jason was and is very helpful on buying the correct policy
- August 16, 2020Rating 4.0Good experience overall. I was a little disappointed that I was not contract before I received a renewal policy. There should be more interaction between agents and clients especially if there are no claims
- June 18, 2020Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful, gave clear information, and answered all our questions. Could not have asked for a better interaction with this agent!
- June 6, 2020Rating 5.0Jason is friendly, knowledgeable, and solutions-oriented.
- December 21, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was polite and efficient .Response from JasonMay 20, 2020Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful in every aspect of the process. He took a lot of time explaining each portion of the coverages and tailored the best available package for our needs.
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful, courteous and went out of his way to get me the best coverage.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Jason came up with the optimum home policy configuration that fits to my need. Good to have someone like Jason as your insurance agent.Response from JasonJuly 11, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpfulResponse from JasonJuly 11, 2019That's What I'm here for James, Glad I can help.
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Good experience, and tailored for what I need.Response from JasonMarch 30, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- February 24, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Exceeded my expectations. Great rates! Very understanding.Response from JasonMarch 5, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Jason is very thourough. He helped us a lot with choose multiple policies. He truly cares for you’re well being.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you for the kind review Michelle, Congratulations to you and Steven on your new Beautiful Home. I look forward to working with you for years to come.
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very good experience. Knowledgeable and helpful.Response from JasonMarch 30, 2019Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very efficient working with Jason. Tailored an insurance to meet our needs.Response from JasonJuly 15, 2019We really appreciate your candid feedback regarding the service you received.
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful with getting me a quote and talking about all the possible options. Happy with the friendly customer service.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you Brian. I am happy I was able to help you with insurance on your First home. Again Congratulations
- December 17, 2018Rating 5.0What a great helpful individualResponse from JasonJuly 22, 2019That's what I'm here for Rich, Glad I can help. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need any additional assistance. Thank you for your business.
- November 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. He took the timeto sit down with us and explain things.Response from JasonApril 25, 2019Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0Jason is a nice guy and very professionalResponse from JasonAugust 1, 2019
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jason was extremly helpful and took the time to help me make sure the inusance quote for my new home was what I needed. He went far beyond my expectations with the level of service and professionalism he demonstrarated. He kept updating me every chance he could to make sure my mortgage lenders and I got exactly what we needed in a timly manner.Response from JasonJanuary 10, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words!
- August 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and agent, thanks!