Farmers Insurance Agent in Warren, NJ
Jason ArcherAbout Me
As your local Farmers® insurance agent located in Warren, New Jersey, I help my clients identify and customize the insurance coverage that best fits their needs. With over 10 years of experience in the insurance industry, my clients love working with me because I help my customers distinguish the difference between being properly insured and just having insurance. My customers know that they can get in touch with me whether that is through phone, email, or text and I am there for them when they need me for their auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, business insurance, commercial insurance, renters insurance, boat insurance, and more. I am also qualified to help you with any of your financial needs! I am happy to serve our local community of Warren, New Jersey as well as Bridgewater, Franklin Township, Somerville, and greater Somerset county. Please don’t hesitate to knock on my door or call for guidance regarding your insurance needs, finances, or to simply inquire about a quote at no obligation.
Give me a call at (973) 394-0212 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
How do you know?
The best way to make sure you’re getting the right balance between coverage and affordability is to ask an insurance agent these three questions:
1. What does the policy cover? Make sure you know what you are paying for, and add things you want (Roadside assistance? Towing?) and drop things you don’t want (Roadside assistance? Towing?).
2. Do I have enough liability coverage? Liability coverage may be mandatory and state laws set a minimum coverage limit, however, those state minimums are often too low to protect you in the event you cause a multi-vehicle accident. Ask your agent what the average claim amount is.
3. Are there any available discounts? Many drivers can benefit from discounts. Many carriers offer discounts based on lower miles driven per year, or for going a certain number of years without an accident. You can’t get the discounts if you don’t ask about the discounts!
From app-connected doorbells to smart smoke detectors and remote lighting and temperature control (even WiFi-enabled fridges that tell you when you’re low on eggs), homeowners are hooking up to WiFi. But, according to the Wall Street Journal, the technology that promises to prevent damage and loss doesn’t yet translate to a safer house in the eyes of insurance companies.
Yes, the insurance industry is hearing from customers who want discounts for the devices they’ve added to their home, but there isn’t yet meaningful data that proves the devices actually improve security, or prevent significant loss, or reduce the replacement costs of a home and the items within it. Despite the lack of significant data-based proof, individual homeowners like these connected security devices and claim they already feel safer.
But if/when these technology-based home security devices prove meaningful in improving home security and preventing damage or loss over time, the insurance industry may indeed respond by reducing rates. Some insurers are already offering small discounts for connected devices while they test their efficacy, but not in amounts that significantly reduce average premiums across the board. According to the WSJ the average premium in the U.S. for homes is predicted to increase 5.5% this year.
But unlike the auto-insurance industry, where drivers can get discounts of as much as 30% for agreeing to use technology that monitors their driving habits, experts say it could be several years before there’s enough data about smart-home devices to offer similar discounts in the home insurance world.
Technology certainly introduces exciting possibilities. It bears watching how the data stacks up to see if these connected devices and gadgets significantly reduce damage, loss and risk to the point that meaningful discounts would be offered to homeowners.
What additional questions do you have about homeowners insurance? We’re here to help!
1. Replacement Cost
Whether due to burglary or a natural disaster, you want to make sure that your home and possessions are replaced.
2. Water Backup
Water backup is a vital feature in coverage, and if you encounter an issue with water accidents, you'll be glad that you made sure it's included in your home insurance policy. Normally, the coverage is for situations that are not covered on a standard home policy.
3. All-Risk Coverage
All-risk coverage doesn't list everything that is covered - instead, it lists everything that isn't included. It's not imperative to purchase an all-risk coverage plan, but it's always good to ask for and evaluate. While there are some exceptions to all-risk coverage (nuclear war, flood and ground contamination), it can increase your sense of protection.
If you're in a home that relies on a master policy as your primary coverage, read it carefully and pay attention to the details. You want to make sure that there are no special items, deductibles or gaps in the coverage between your personal and your master policy. You can easily get more clarity on this information by talking to your insurance agent or an HOA representative. It could come in handy to record these conversations (with their permission) so that you always have the information on hand when you need it.
5. Valuable items
It's not uncommon for valuable items like jewelry, guns, furs, precious metals, etc., to only be insured up to $2,500. If your possessions are worth more than $2,500 each, you will need a professional appraisal of the item in question and a photo of it to add to your home policy.
1. You’re adding expenses
Couples often use their combined incomes to take on bigger financial obligations, such as renting a nicer apartment, buying a home or new cars and/or having children. Many couples wouldn’t be able to bear these costs on just one income. One of biggest reasons for buying life insurance is the income replacement it provides, which allows your family to continue with their plans and lifestyle.
2. Your spouse may inherit your debts
Any debts still owed when you die would have to be paid out of your remaining assets. This will reduce the amount of what you pass on to your spouse. In community property states (Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin), your spouse would be responsible for debts you took on after getting married, such as personal credit card balances. Do you want to leave them on the hook for that?
3. Life insurance cost more the longer you wait
The sooner you buy a policy and lock in your life insurance rates, the more money you’ll save over the long run, because prices go up with every year you get older. Buy it while you’re young and healthy – if you later develop a medical condition you could pay much higher rates, if you even qualify at all.
Once you’ve decided to add life insurance, the question becomes what kind of coverage to buy and how much you need. Your decision generally depends on what financial obligations you want to cover, how long those obligations last and how much protection you can afford.
What other questions might you have about life insurance? We’ll be happy to help you understand your options.
As Americans, we love our cars. We may not love our car insurance costs, but the financial protection we gain from those policies is a trade-off we just can’t live without -- just ask anyone who’s been involved in an accident.
1. Comparison Shop. If you have a good driving record and/or buy a safer car, your premium may go down. But shop around - increased competition means better auto insurance rates!
2. Ask for discounts. These factors may lower your insurance premiums:
• Combining two or more cars on one auto insurance policy
• Buying a car with airbags or other safety equipment like stability control or automatic braking
• Installing anti-theft devices in your vehicle
• Completing a safe driver’s education course
• Insuring your home and auto with the same insurance company
• If you’re between 50 and 65 years of age, ask about a mature driver discount
• The good grades discount (for students under 25)
3. Increase your deductible. The higher your deductible, the lower your premium. Set your deductible as high as you comfortably can.
4. Remove comprehensive and/or collision coverage on an older car. If your vehicle is several years old–or worth less than $1,000–it may not be worth much anyway, and you’re overpaying for protection. Dropping unnecessary coverage can reduce your monthly premiums.
5. Find out what your insurance will be before you buy a car. Auto insurance companies know which cars are expensive to fix and/or which don’t protect you so well in accidents. Don’t let yourself be surprised. Before you buy a new car, do some research and ask your insurance company what would happen to your rates. If you can get a VIN on the new car, you’ll get a more accurate idea of what will happen.
6. Review and update your policy regularly. Your auto insurance rates change due when you add or remove drivers or automobiles, or even if your daily commute changes. Talk to your insurance company about any changes you make. You could walk away with lower premiums!
If you were among those who received an unpleasant surprise when your auto insurance policy renewed this year, don’t despair. There are ways to take the sting out of your car insurance premiums. Just try these simple tips:
Always buy at least 10x your income in life insurance coverage. If you’re getting a policy through work, it is likely only one year’s worth of coverage, which isn’t nearly enough for those who depend on you now.
If you’re the primary earner in your household, your spouse and children need to be taken care of if something happens to you. When you have plenty of coverage in place, it will allow them to maintain their lifestyle until they figure out their next steps.
Regarding the length of the term, you might think you’re saving money by choosing a shorter term of coverage, like 10 years instead of 20. But what happens if you buy a 10-year policy and you have medical issues nine years from now that raise the cost of your next plan—or make you ineligible for coverage? Those few dollars saved earlier are now exponentially more expensive.
2. Waiting Too Long to Get Covered
The longer you wait to buy life insurance, the greater the possibility something will happen that will disqualify you from life insurance, or that will make your coverage more expensive. Life insurance premiums generally increase as you get older, so buying sooner rather than later can save you money.
3. Failing to Review and Update Your Life Insurance Policy
It’s always a smart idea to go over your term life insurance policy to make sure you have exactly what you need for your current situation. Your coverage might have been fine 10 years ago, but that doesn’t mean it works for you now. If you have added a mortgage or student loans, that initial term payout may no longer be sufficient.
Life insurance is a major part of a healthy financial plan. Don’t put off buying it, or you could find leave your family in a major financial hole one day.
What other questions might you have about life insurance? We’ll be happy to help you understand your options.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- June 18, 2020Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful, gave clear information, and answered all our questions. Could not have asked for a better interaction with this agent!
- June 6, 2020Rating 5.0Jason is friendly, knowledgeable, and solutions-oriented.
- December 21, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was polite and efficient .Response from JasonMay 20, 2020Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful in every aspect of the process. He took a lot of time explaining each portion of the coverages and tailored the best available package for our needs.
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful, courteous and went out of his way to get me the best coverage.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Jason came up with the optimum home policy configuration that fits to my need. Good to have someone like Jason as your insurance agent.Response from JasonJuly 11, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpfulResponse from JasonJuly 11, 2019That's What I'm here for James, Glad I can help.
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Good experience, and tailored for what I need.Response from JasonMarch 30, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- February 24, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Exceeded my expectations. Great rates! Very understanding.Response from JasonMarch 5, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Jason is very thourough. He helped us a lot with choose multiple policies. He truly cares for you’re well being.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you for the kind review Michelle, Congratulations to you and Steven on your new Beautiful Home. I look forward to working with you for years to come.
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very good experience. Knowledgeable and helpful.Response from JasonMarch 30, 2019Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very efficient working with Jason. Tailored an insurance to meet our needs.Response from JasonJuly 15, 2019We really appreciate your candid feedback regarding the service you received.
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful with getting me a quote and talking about all the possible options. Happy with the friendly customer service.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you Brian. I am happy I was able to help you with insurance on your First home. Again Congratulations
- December 17, 2018Rating 5.0What a great helpful individualResponse from JasonJuly 22, 2019That's what I'm here for Rich, Glad I can help. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need any additional assistance. Thank you for your business.
- November 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. He took the timeto sit down with us and explain things.Response from JasonApril 25, 2019Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0Jason is a nice guy and very professionalResponse from JasonAugust 1, 2019
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jason was extremly helpful and took the time to help me make sure the inusance quote for my new home was what I needed. He went far beyond my expectations with the level of service and professionalism he demonstrarated. He kept updating me every chance he could to make sure my mortgage lenders and I got exactly what we needed in a timly manner.Response from JasonJanuary 10, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words!
- August 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and agent, thanks!
- June 23, 2018Rating 3.0ok so far
- June 8, 2018Rating 5.0Jason Archer is absolutely 5 stars. *****.
Trustworthy, honest, cordial and calmly professional are his natural attributes.
I am strongly recommending all future business needs to only Jason Archer.
Truelly a class act.