Farmers Insurance Agent in Magnolia, NJ
Lynda McCollum-HallAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Magnolia, NJ, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (856) 282-7703 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 22, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent customer serviceResponse from LyndaNovember 22, 2020Thank you
- October 19, 2020Rating 5.0Lynda was:
*Easy to do business with
- August 12, 2019Rating 5.0Ms. Hall handles both our auto and home insurance. I have found her to be very knowledgeable about all aspects of the insurance business. I have found her to be very professional and approachable. She represent your company well.
- July 24, 2018Rating 4.0Very professional service straight to the point listened and gave me what I was looking for in advice, my experience with her will lead to recomadations of Farmers Insurance for others!
- July 3, 2018Rating 5.0I spoke with Ms McCollum-Hall for the first time last week. She is a very professional agent who worked for over an hour late in the day to help us acquire our insurance. We had difficulty previously insuring the house due to its age, but Lynda searched and searched and found us good coverage at a great price. She stayed with me on the phone the entire time and treated me like I was a member of her family even though it was our first interaction. She is a Top Notch Insurance Agent,
- April 25, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional and agent was knowledgeable
- March 18, 2018Rating 5.0Lynda McCollum-Hall provided my wife and me with professional service and a caring demeanor. She was patient and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. If you are looking for professionalism and a knowledgeable insurance agent, I highly recommend Lynda.
- March 17, 2018Rating 5.0My agent Lynda was very professional and courteous. She explained the policy to me and gave me various options to choose from that would best meet my needs. I am thankful I chose Farmers and Lynda!