Farmers Insurance Agent in Little Falls, NJ
Jason R MalyukAbout Me
We are a family-owned business since 2014 in Little Falls, NJ. My wife and I run this business with two employees. We give back to our Little Falls/ Cedar Grove community by donating to our local schools and various other organizations, such as Toys for Tots, Suites for Soldiers and Thank a million teachers.
We take tremendous pride in the way we treat and take care of our clients in the hopes that they'll recommend their friends and family to us. If you want your policies reviewed to make sure you're properly insured or not paying too much, please call or stop in to see us anytime. We specialize in auto, home, life, business, and all the toys, such as motorcycles, boats, and much more. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, pet, business insurance and more.
As your local Farmers® agent in Little Falls, NJ, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (973) 435-8386 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English, Portuguese, and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
Pencilworks Studio Located in Little Falls NJ
Pencilworks is a local Art Studio on Main st in Little Falls, where owners Jerry and Karen Winick hold pencil drawing, painting classes, birthday parties and much more for all ages. It is an amazing family owned business!
One of their classes
Check out their website for all that they offer.
Our family at the yearly fall festival!
Every September the Little Falls Biz association holds an annual Fall Festival with Face Painting, Pumpkin painting, food vendors and much more.
We are an Authorized Toys for Tots drop off location
7 Stevens Ave, Little Falls NJ 07424
Every year we collect toys from November 15th to December 19th. We average about 250 new and unused gifts to bring to the Marine Corps, so they can distribute these gifts to children in need. It is a great way to give back during the holiday season.
- Going to the beach
- Skiing with the kids
- Watching a good movie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 4, 2020Rating 5.0Smooth with good advice!
- August 25, 2020Rating 3.0Haven't heard from any agent since my 1st inquiry on the quote
- July 24, 2020Rating 5.0The service was prompt,courteous ,executed in a professional way,appreciated.
- July 18, 2020Rating 5.0Applying and receiving a policy was quick and easy. I will definitely recommend to other people
- February 21, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and informative
- February 17, 2020Rating 5.0Jason is professional, always there when i need him, and full of integrity.
I am very pleased with my service of over 10 yrs!
- January 31, 2020Rating 5.0Great and efficient service
Had a new policy in a matter of minutes
- January 16, 2020Rating 5.0Very responsive and helpful, looking for the best he can do to help.
- November 1, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was a pleasure to work with and understood all my needs
- October 28, 2019Rating 5.0Jason is great. Always takes care of me when I call with any issue.
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was great, very kind as well as professional. Such a pleasant and smooth experience with him.
- August 26, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service. Thanks
- June 13, 2019Rating 5.0Very responsive and explained everything I had questions on.
- March 25, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful and I was very pleased with the amount of money that I will be saving!
- January 26, 2019Rating 5.0Great.
- January 19, 2019Rating 5.0Great job
- January 17, 2019Rating 5.0Luis was very professional and made my buying experience a Pleasure
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL, AND VERY FRIENDLY
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Great customer service, pront and effective responses to all my questions.
- December 24, 2018Rating 5.0Jason was very prompt and helpful. A pleasure to work with.