Farmers Insurance Agent in Freehold, NJ
The Eric Fasano Agency opened its doors in 2013. It is conveniently located in Downtown Freehold, NJ. The Owner, Eric Fasano, graduated Rutgers University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Economics. He has been in the insurance industries since graduation. Eric holds two degrees in the insurance industry: Chartered Property and Casualy Underwriter (CPCU) and Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC). He has the knowledge and experience to help you be properly prepared for your future.
Give me a call at (732) 410-4949 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 27 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Freehold Township, Freehold, Howell, Manalapan, and Marlboro
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in New Jersey
As your local Farmers agent in Freehold, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to New Jersey residents.
We Know From Experience
Farmers® Car Shopping Service Offered by TrueCar
PWS LD-04 10/17
The New and Improved My Farmers®
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- March 3, 2018Rating 5.0Eric was professional, helpful, informative, and responsive. My experience was excellent.
- February 24, 2018Rating 4.0Was very helpful and helped me get signed up for a Landlord insurance