Farmers Insurance Agent in Bound Brook, NJ
As your local Farmers® insurance agent in Bound Brook, NJ, my agency is located on the corner Vosseller Ave and W Union Ave on Route 28. With over 10 years of experience in the insurance industry, my clients love working with me because I help my customers distinguish the difference between being properly insured and just having insurance. My customers know that they can get in touch with me whether that is through phone, email or, text and I am there for them when they need me for their auto, home, life, business, renters insurance and more. I am also qualified to help you with any of your financial services needs!
Give me a call at (973) 394-0212 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
2. Blowing out your sprinkler system to prevent damage from freezing temperatures
3. Checking your exterior doors for gaps and add weather stripping as needed.
4. Checking for gaps around your window frames and re-caulk as needed.
5. Inspecting your roof for damage from summer storms
6. Making sure all gutters and downspouts are clean and free of obstruction
7. Swapping out the filter in your furnace
8. Reverse the direction of your ceiling fans to a clockwise direction (this will create an updraft and push the warmed air down)
9. Check chronic spots for icicles and ice dams that cause meltwater to back up and flow into your house (maybe install heating coils to prevent freezing)
10. Get your chimney inspected to make sure it is clean and in good repair
11. Stock up now on salt or ice melt for your driveway and walkways
However, if that happens to you or a loved one, let’s explore advice on how to keep your rates down.
Click the Link below to learn more
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Good experience, and tailored for what I need.
- February 24, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Exceeded my expectations. Great rates! Very understanding.Response from JasonMarch 5, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Jason is very thourough. He helped us a lot with choose multiple policies. He truly cares for you’re well being.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you for the kind review Michelle, Congratulations to you and Steven on your new Beautiful Home. I look forward to working with you for years to come.
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very good experience. Knowledgeable and helpful.
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very efficient working with Jason. Tailored an insurance to meet our needs.
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful with getting me a quote and talking about all the possible options. Happy with the friendly customer service.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you Brian. I am happy I was able to help you with insurance on your First home. Again Congratulations
- December 17, 2018Rating 5.0What a great helpful individual
- November 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. He took the timeto sit down with us and explain things.
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0Jason is a nice guy and very professional
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jason was extremly helpful and took the time to help me make sure the inusance quote for my new home was what I needed. He went far beyond my expectations with the level of service and professionalism he demonstrarated. He kept updating me every chance he could to make sure my mortgage lenders and I got exactly what we needed in a timly manner.Response from JasonJanuary 10, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words!
- August 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and agent, thanks!
- June 23, 2018Rating 3.0ok so far
- June 8, 2018Rating 5.0Jason Archer is absolutely 5 stars. *****.
Trustworthy, honest, cordial and calmly professional are his natural attributes.
I am strongly recommending all future business needs to only Jason Archer.
Truelly a class act.
- May 25, 2018Rating 5.0Being new to the project of buying homeowners and car insurance Jason was extremely helpful. He took time to answer all my questions with information that I could understand. I am glad to being doing business with him.
- April 28, 2018Rating 5.0Jason Archer was knowledgably for auto and house insurances and how they could affect the customer. Used todays tools to speed the process,
.Rating - 5 star
- April 19, 2018Rating 5.0great fast experience...jason is there in the clutch
- April 14, 2018Rating 5.0Absolutely the best experience I had buying homeowners insurance.
- March 15, 2018Rating 5.0Great, prompt experience with Jason!
- March 9, 2018Rating 5.0Very thorough and helpful agent. Was readily available and answered all questions and concerns completely.
- March 3, 2018Rating 5.0After considering several insurance options, I decided on Farmer's because of Jason Archer. He patiently listened to my needs and helped to craft home and auto policies that I'm very comfortable with. He knows the business and made the transition to Farmers painless.
I'm happy to have Jason looking out for me going forward.