Farmers Insurance Agent in Bound Brook, NJ
Jason ArcherAbout Me
As your local Farmers® insurance agent in Bound Brook, NJ, my agency is located on the corner Vosseller Ave and W Union Ave on Route 28. With over 10 years of experience in the insurance industry, my clients love working with me because I help my customers distinguish the difference between being properly insured and just having insurance. My customers know that they can get in touch with me whether that is through phone, email, or text and I am there for them when they need me for their auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, business insurance, commercial insurance, renters insurance, boat insurance, and more. I am also qualified to help you with any of your financial needs! I am happy to serve our local community of Bound Brook, NJ as well as Bridgewater, Franklin Township, Somerville, and Somerset, as well as the entire state of New Jersey! Please don’t hesitate to knock on my door or call for guidance regarding your insurance needs, finances, or simply inquire about a quote at no obligation.
Give me a call at (973) 394-0212 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
1. Understand what is covered, what is not covered
Before a storm hits you, make sure you clearly understand what your home insurance policy does and does not cover.
2. Do a damage inspection after extreme weather
You need to perform a careful inspection of your home and property after a serious storm. Check for missing shingles on your roof and damage to your siding and gutters, and any other exterior features on the home. Be sure to take pictures of any damage you find!
3. Have contractors provide estimates
If you discover damage that is covered by your homeowner’s insurance, you’ll be wise to have multiple contractors over to see the damage (and inspect for additional damage that you might not have noticed). Ask each contractor for a repair estimate. Get at least three written estimates for your insurance company.
4. Compare the estimates against your deductible
Use this test to determine how to proceed:
• If the estimates are less than your deductible, pay for the repairs yourself.
• If the estimates are equal to your deductible, pay for the repairs yourself.
• If the estimates are slightly higher than your deductible, pay for the repairs yourself, if you are able. Why? Because every time you file a claim your claims are recorded in a shared insurance database. As your claims add up, if can negatively affect your future ability to insure your home. You really only want to make a claim when you have to.
• If the estimates are clearly higher than your deductible, file the claim and have your insurance company pay for the repairs or replacement.
5. File your claim promptly
When you determine that you do need to submit a claim, do it immediately. Many insurance policies provide a specific window of time in which you can file your claim after the damage occurs. If you delay your claim could be denied.
They’re going without essential protection
A 2015 Gallup poll estimated that 12% of the US population lacks health insurance (even in the age of ObamaCare). However, that number more than doubles among the Millennials with about 25% of lacking health insurance.
Other findings about Millennials’ insurance coverage includes these surprisingly low numbers:
• Only 64% have auto insurance
• Only 12% have renters insurance
• Only 36% have life insurance
Why aren’t Millennials buying insurance?
Economics: Millennials are facing a changing and disrupted labor market, and when coupled with the burden of student loans, many Millennials simply don’t have the cash available to buy protection.
Mom and Dad: Millennials are relying heavily on Mom and Dad for their car and health insurance. The Affordable Care Act allows parents to list their children on their health coverage plans until they turn 26.
A risky choice
Simply put: Millennials driving, renting and living without insurance protection are putting themselves in positions that could result in the loss of their possessions and/or stifling new debt.
Consider this about car insurance:
• If you drive a car and do not have auto insurance, you’re breaking the law.
• If you’re at fault in a collision in which people are injured or killed, you are responsibly to pay for medical expenses.
• If you’re at fault in a collision that damages someone’s property, you’ll have to pay for medical repair or replacement costs on your own.
• You could be on the hook for tens of thousands of dollars, and in some states, jail time.
Consider this about renters insurance:
• In the event of a fire, flood, tornado, etc., your landlord’s insurance policy won’t protect, repair or replace your personal possessions.
• If a guest is injured while at your apartment and needs medical attention, again, you could be responsible for bills that result from a trip to the ER.
If you’re already cash-strapped, rolling the dice on being uninsured is a careless and potentially dangerous move. The key to finding affordable coverage is exploring your options.
No matter your budget, there may be a level of insurance protection that is just right for you.
We’ll be happy to talk with you about your level of risk and how to protect yourself
As Americans, we love our cars. We may not love our car insurance costs, but the financial protection we gain from those policies is a trade-off we just can’t live without -- just ask anyone who’s been involved in an accident.
1. Comparison Shop. If you have a good driving record and/or buy a safer car, your premium may go down. But shop around - increased competition means better auto insurance rates!
2. Ask for discounts. These factors may lower your insurance premiums:
• Combining two or more cars on one auto insurance policy
• Buying a car with airbags or other safety equipment like stability control or automatic braking
• Installing anti-theft devices in your vehicle
• Completing a safe driver’s education course
• Insuring your home and auto with the same insurance company
• If you’re between 50 and 65 years of age, ask about a mature driver discount
• The good grades discount (for students under 25)
3. Increase your deductible. The higher your deductible, the lower your premium. Set your deductible as high as you comfortably can.
4. Remove comprehensive and/or collision coverage on an older car. If your vehicle is several years old–or worth less than $1,000–it may not be worth much anyway, and you’re overpaying for protection. Dropping unnecessary coverage can reduce your monthly premiums.
5. Find out what your insurance will be before you buy a car. Auto insurance companies know which cars are expensive to fix and/or which don’t protect you so well in accidents. Don’t let yourself be surprised. Before you buy a new car, do some research and ask your insurance company what would happen to your rates. If you can get a VIN on the new car, you’ll get a more accurate idea of what will happen.
6. Review and update your policy regularly. Your auto insurance rates change due when you add or remove drivers or automobiles, or even if your daily commute changes. Talk to your insurance company about any changes you make. You could walk away with lower premiums!
If you were among those who received an unpleasant surprise when your auto insurance policy renewed this year, don’t despair. There are ways to take the sting out of your car insurance premiums. Just try these simple tips:
1. Take a defensive driving course. Drivers who have taken defensive driving courses generally have a lower chance of causing an accident. Such courses can help new drivers and/or high-risk drivers reduce their insurance premiums.
2. Park it inside. A vehicle that spends most nights in a garage enjoys a lower risk of damage than a vehicle that is regularly parked on the curb. If you can keep your car inside at night, you may see a reduction in car insurance premiums.
3. Choose a car with safety devices. Devices such as airbags, always-on headlights, anti-lock brakes, rearview cameras, and blind-spot warning systems will improve a car's safety rating and functionality.
4. Improve your own credit score. In many states, car insurance companies factor in your credit score when calculating your premiums. Data proves that people with higher credit scores make fewer automobile insurance claims that drivers with lower credit scores. As you clean up your credit, you may see better insurance rates.
5. Bundle with other policies. Most insurance companies offer discounts when you carry multiple policies with them. Talk to your insurance agent and find out what additional discounts are available. Don’t worry about how difficult you think it might be to switch your other policies (renters, home, life, umbrella, etc.) – let your agent help you do that.
6. Keep driving that old car. Newer cars that are leased or purchased via a loan have higher coverage requirements by the bank (to protect their ownership interest in the vehicle). But in some cases, you can carry less coverage on an older car – probably just liability coverage. If post-accident repair costs exceed the (lower) blue book value of the older car, it would be more cost-efficient to just replace the car. As such, the cost of car insurance would be significantly lower than a new car.
Before you take any of these steps, let’s talk and see which of these may have the greatest positive impact on your auto insurance rates. We’re happy to review your current car insurance and make sure you understand what your policy covers, whether or not you have enough liability insurance, and check for all available discounts!
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful, courteous and went out of his way to get me the best coverage.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Jason came up with the optimum home policy configuration that fits to my need. Good to have someone like Jason as your insurance agent.Response from JasonJuly 11, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpfulResponse from JasonJuly 11, 2019That's What I'm here for James, Glad I can help.
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Good experience, and tailored for what I need.Response from JasonMarch 30, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- February 24, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Exceeded my expectations. Great rates! Very understanding.Response from JasonMarch 5, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Jason is very thourough. He helped us a lot with choose multiple policies. He truly cares for you’re well being.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you for the kind review Michelle, Congratulations to you and Steven on your new Beautiful Home. I look forward to working with you for years to come.
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very good experience. Knowledgeable and helpful.Response from JasonMarch 30, 2019Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Very efficient working with Jason. Tailored an insurance to meet our needs.Response from JasonJuly 15, 2019We really appreciate your candid feedback regarding the service you received.
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful with getting me a quote and talking about all the possible options. Happy with the friendly customer service.Response from JasonMarch 6, 2019Thank you Brian. I am happy I was able to help you with insurance on your First home. Again Congratulations
- December 17, 2018Rating 5.0What a great helpful individualResponse from JasonJuly 22, 2019That's what I'm here for Rich, Glad I can help. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need any additional assistance. Thank you for your business.
- November 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. He took the timeto sit down with us and explain things.Response from JasonApril 25, 2019Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0Jason is a nice guy and very professionalResponse from JasonAugust 1, 2019
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jason was extremly helpful and took the time to help me make sure the inusance quote for my new home was what I needed. He went far beyond my expectations with the level of service and professionalism he demonstrarated. He kept updating me every chance he could to make sure my mortgage lenders and I got exactly what we needed in a timly manner.Response from JasonJanuary 10, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words!
- August 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and agent, thanks!
- June 23, 2018Rating 3.0ok so far
- June 8, 2018Rating 5.0Jason Archer is absolutely 5 stars. *****.
Trustworthy, honest, cordial and calmly professional are his natural attributes.
I am strongly recommending all future business needs to only Jason Archer.
Truelly a class act.
- May 25, 2018Rating 5.0Being new to the project of buying homeowners and car insurance Jason was extremely helpful. He took time to answer all my questions with information that I could understand. I am glad to being doing business with him.
- April 28, 2018Rating 5.0Jason Archer was knowledgably for auto and house insurances and how they could affect the customer. Used todays tools to speed the process,
.Rating - 5 star
- April 19, 2018Rating 5.0great fast experience...jason is there in the clutch
- April 14, 2018Rating 5.0Absolutely the best experience I had buying homeowners insurance.