Farmers Insurance Agent in Bound Brook, NJ
As your local Farmers® insurance agent in Bound Brook, NJ, my agency is located on the corner Vosseller Ave and W Union Ave on Route 28. With over 10 years of experience in the insurance industry, my clients love working with me because I help my customers distinguish the difference between being properly insured and just having insurance. My customers know that they can get in touch with me whether that is through phone, email or, text and I am there for them when they need me for their auto, home, life, business, renters insurance and more. I am also qualified to help you with any of your financial services needs!
Give me a call at (973) 394-0212 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
2. Blowing out your sprinkler system to prevent damage from freezing temperatures
3. Checking your exterior doors for gaps and add weather stripping as needed.
4. Checking for gaps around your window frames and re-caulk as needed.
5. Inspecting your roof for damage from summer storms
6. Making sure all gutters and downspouts are clean and free of obstruction
7. Swapping out the filter in your furnace
8. Reverse the direction of your ceiling fans to a clockwise direction (this will create an updraft and push the warmed air down)
9. Check chronic spots for icicles and ice dams that cause meltwater to back up and flow into your house (maybe install heating coils to prevent freezing)
10. Get your chimney inspected to make sure it is clean and in good repair
11. Stock up now on salt or ice melt for your driveway and walkways
However, if that happens to you or a loved one, let’s explore advice on how to keep your rates down.
Click the Link below to learn more
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
High net worth
If you are reading this and find that one or both of the categories define you and your situation then you might want to consider looking into Umbrella Insurance if you don’t have it already.
So, if you are one of those wealthy individuals who owns a beautiful yacht, maybe a Porsche and a couple Mercedes Benz, and a multi-million dollar home than you are exposed to great risk. Although you may have a boat, auto and home policy, sometimes even the highest liability limits won’t be enough. In order to feel more protected and have that extra cushion, consider purchasing an umbrella policy.
Umbrella insurance extends the limits of your underlying liability coverage, and it can do it for a pretty small cost (usually somewhere around $250-$600 a year*).
If you are still not sure whether or not an umbrella policy would be a good fit for you, let me ask you the following questions:
Do you have a beautiful swimming pool in your backyard?
Are you a vehicle enthusiast?
Is your boat your second home?
Do you have a vacation home or two?
Are you hosting weekly or monthly parties at your home?
If you answered yes to one or all of these questions than you have large income and assets that need to be protected. Give your local Farmers Agent, Jason Archer, a call today at 973.394.0212 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jason Archer will answer all your questions you have about Umbrella Insurance and will let you know if this product is right for you.
- November 4, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. He took the timeto sit down with us and explain things.
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0Jason is a nice guy and very professional
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jason was extremly helpful and took the time to help me make sure the inusance quote for my new home was what I needed. He went far beyond my expectations with the level of service and professionalism he demonstrarated. He kept updating me every chance he could to make sure my mortgage lenders and I got exactly what we needed in a timly manner.
- August 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and agent, thanks!
- June 23, 2018Rating 3.0ok so far
- June 8, 2018Rating 5.0Jason Archer is absolutely 5 stars. *****.
Trustworthy, honest, cordial and calmly professional are his natural attributes.
I am strongly recommending all future business needs to only Jason Archer.
Truelly a class act.
- May 25, 2018Rating 5.0Being new to the project of buying homeowners and car insurance Jason was extremely helpful. He took time to answer all my questions with information that I could understand. I am glad to being doing business with him.
- April 28, 2018Rating 5.0Jason Archer was knowledgably for auto and house insurances and how they could affect the customer. Used todays tools to speed the process,
.Rating - 5 star
- April 19, 2018Rating 5.0great fast experience...jason is there in the clutch
- April 14, 2018Rating 5.0Absolutely the best experience I had buying homeowners insurance.
- March 15, 2018Rating 5.0Great, prompt experience with Jason!
- March 9, 2018Rating 5.0Very thorough and helpful agent. Was readily available and answered all questions and concerns completely.
- March 3, 2018Rating 5.0After considering several insurance options, I decided on Farmer's because of Jason Archer. He patiently listened to my needs and helped to craft home and auto policies that I'm very comfortable with. He knows the business and made the transition to Farmers painless.
I'm happy to have Jason looking out for me going forward.